Gone Too Far
The mother of DJ AM alleges in a Los Angeles lawsuit against Learjet that her disc jockey son's overdose death was directly linked to a 2008 crash he survived. Full Story
MTV has decided to move its Gone Too Far reality series to late night.
MTV has decided to air Adam "DJ AM" Goldstein's Gone Too Far reality series despite his August death from an accidental drug overdose.
The New York Medical Examiner's office says the death of celebrity disc jockey Adam Goldstein last month has been declared an accidental drug overdose.
MTV reportedly still plans to air Adam "DJ AM" Goldstein's Gone Too Far reality series despite his death from an apparent drug overdose last month.
Adam "DJ AM" Goldstein, the host of MTV's upcoming Gone Too Far intervention reality series, was found dead on Friday at his New York City apartment from a possible drug overdose. He was 36.
MTV has announced Gone Too Far, a new Intervention-like reality series starring Adam "DJ AM" Goldstein as he helps young people overcome addiction, will premiere Monday, October 5 at 10PM ET/PT.
Adam "DJ AM" Goldstein is reportedly going to help others fight substance abuse via a new reality series.
- 'The Voice' eliminates one artist, determines Top 5 contestants
- Former 'The Biggest Loser' trainer Jillian Michaels to star in new 'Just Jillian' docu-reality series on E!
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Kym Johnson on kiss with Robert Herjavec: It took me by surprise!
- 'American Idol's Tyanna Jones: I'm not the type of artist that puts myself in a box
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' engaged couple Matt Cucolo and Ashley Gordon talk (Part 1)
- 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians: About Bruce' clips released, show Kendall and Kris Jenner bawling
- 'Dancing with the Stars' leaderboard topped by Rumer Willis and pro Val Chmerkovskiy
- Melissa Rivers on 'Fashion Police' drama: The show is funny and not mean-spirited, but the family fell apart
- 'The Voice' artists India Carney and Meghan Linsey take big risks in Top 6 performance show
- Melissa Rivers: My mom Joan Rivers' death was a tragic accident but only after multiple medical errors
- Kylie Jenner and Kendall Jenner reportedly trying to trademark their first names
- 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' to premiere two 'About Bruce' Jenner specials on E! this month
- 'The Amazing Race' ousts newly-engaged couple Matt Cucolo and Ashley Gordon
- Bruce Jenner slapped with wrongful death lawsuit from February car crash that killed woman
- Kim Kardashian: Sex with Kanye West is "getting exhausting" just like renewing our vows would be
- Melissa Rivers: My mom Joan Rivers' death was "100 percent preventable"
- Dean McDermott: Tori Spelling is recovering and resting at home from severe grill burns
- Alfonso Ribeiro welcomes newborn son with wife Angela
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Melissa Gorga reveals Teresa Giudice's mental state in prison
- Kendall Jenner billboard in NYC vandalized with red paint in drone attack
- Kim Kardashian on Bruce Jenner gender transformation: I warned him not to steal my glam team!
- 'American Idol's Tyanna Jones: Having someone in your ear is tough, I know where Clark's coming from
- Exclusive: Shirin Oskooi talks 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' (Part 1)
- Bruce Jenner reportedly reviving motivational speaking career