Gone Too Far
The mother of DJ AM alleges in a Los Angeles lawsuit against Learjet that her disc jockey son's overdose death was directly linked to a 2008 crash he survived. Full Story
MTV has decided to move its Gone Too Far reality series to late night.
MTV has decided to air Adam "DJ AM" Goldstein's Gone Too Far reality series despite his August death from an accidental drug overdose.
The New York Medical Examiner's office says the death of celebrity disc jockey Adam Goldstein last month has been declared an accidental drug overdose.
MTV reportedly still plans to air Adam "DJ AM" Goldstein's Gone Too Far reality series despite his death from an apparent drug overdose last month.
Adam "DJ AM" Goldstein, the host of MTV's upcoming Gone Too Far intervention reality series, was found dead on Friday at his New York City apartment from a possible drug overdose. He was 36.
MTV has announced Gone Too Far, a new Intervention-like reality series starring Adam "DJ AM" Goldstein as he helps young people overcome addiction, will premiere Monday, October 5 at 10PM ET/PT.
Adam "DJ AM" Goldstein is reportedly going to help others fight substance abuse via a new reality series.
- 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' votes off Jeremiah Wood
- 'The Bachelorette' producers and Chris Harrison comment on contestant Eric Hill's tragic death
- 'American Idol' eliminee Dexter Roberts: Singing in front of Keith Urban was intimidating
- Exclusive: Castoff LJ McKanas talks 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' (Part 2)
- 'The Bachelorette' bachelor Eric Hill dies in hospital after paragliding accident in Utah
- Juan Pablo Galavis reportedly wants Nikki Ferrell to quit nursing job and work as a model
- Andi Dorfman's 'The Bachelorette' bachelor Eric Hill in coma after paragliding accident
- Candace Cameron Bure wishes Andrea Barber was also on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Former 'Ice Road Truckers' star Timothy Zickuhr arrested and charged after allegedly kidnapping Las Vegas prostitute
- 'The Voice' eliminates TJ Wilkins and Dani Moz, determines sixth season's Top 10 finalists
- 'American Idol' eliminee Dexter Roberts: I'm going to try to step out of the box and do something crazy
- 'The Voice' artist Kristen Merlin: I wanted to run off stage and cry in a corner when my mic went dead
- 'True Tori' star Dean McDermott on sex with wife Tori Spelling: "It wasn't fantastic, I'm insatiable"
- 'The Voice's Top 12 artists perform, coach Blake Shelton picks out the best singer on each opposing team
- 'Dancing with the Stars' cuts Drew Carey and pro partner Cheryl Burke, Meryl Davis tops the leaderboard
- Exclusive: Herbert "Flight Time" Lang and Nate "Big Easy" Lofton talk 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' (Part 1)
- Melissa Rycroft and husband Tye Strickland welcome a baby boy
- 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' eliminates Herbert "Flight Time" Lang and Nate "Big Easy" Lofton
- Lindsay Lohan reveals she suffered miscarriage during filming on 'Lindsay' OWN reality series
- Exclusive: John Erck and Jessica Hoel talk 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' (Part 2)
- Gwen Stefani reportedly in talks to replace Christina Aguilera on 'The Voice'
- 'American Idol' eliminee Dexter Roberts: Sometimes it felt like Harry Connick Jr. was talking sign language
- Kris Jenner reportedly doing "great" after hospital visit for health scare
- 'American Idol' eliminates Dexter Roberts and determines Top 6 finalists