Gone Too Far
The mother of DJ AM alleges in a Los Angeles lawsuit against Learjet that her disc jockey son's overdose death was directly linked to a 2008 crash he survived. Full Story
MTV has decided to move its Gone Too Far reality series to late night.
MTV has decided to air Adam "DJ AM" Goldstein's Gone Too Far reality series despite his August death from an accidental drug overdose.
The New York Medical Examiner's office says the death of celebrity disc jockey Adam Goldstein last month has been declared an accidental drug overdose.
MTV reportedly still plans to air Adam "DJ AM" Goldstein's Gone Too Far reality series despite his death from an apparent drug overdose last month.
Adam "DJ AM" Goldstein, the host of MTV's upcoming Gone Too Far intervention reality series, was found dead on Friday at his New York City apartment from a possible drug overdose. He was 36.
MTV has announced Gone Too Far, a new Intervention-like reality series starring Adam "DJ AM" Goldstein as he helps young people overcome addiction, will premiere Monday, October 5 at 10PM ET/PT.
Adam "DJ AM" Goldstein is reportedly going to help others fight substance abuse via a new reality series.
- Bear Grylls to test 14 American men on new 'The Island' reality series for NBC
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castoff Joaquin Souberbielle talks (Part 1)
- 'Leah Remini: It's All Relative' renewed for second season by TLC
- Kendall Jenner lands another major modeling campaign with Calvin Klein
- 'American Idol' sends both Adanna Duru and Maddie Walker home on '80s night
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' Escameca tribe votes out former White Collar castaway Joaquin Souberbielle
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Phil Robertson tells alarming, offensive story about atheists at Christian event
- Nate Berkus and husband Jeremiah Brent welcome baby via surrogate
- Jason Hoppy "exploring legal options" after Bethenny Frankel's candid interview
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules reportedly pitching reality show set on his farm with Whitney Bischoff
- Rob Kardashian reportedly bitter, depressed and rejects family interventions
- 'The Voice' coaches send three artists into the "Live Playoffs" and Pharrell Williams uses his only "Steal"
- Exclusive: Max Dawson talks 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' (Part 2)
- Farrah Abraham reveals plans to become a plastic surgeon
- Holly Madison reveals she contemplated suicide while living in 'Playboy' Mansion
- Kelly Osbourne reveals she has the BRCA1 "cancer gene," praises Angelina Jolie
- 'The Real Housewives of New York City' star Bethenny Frankel splits from boyfriend Michael "Mac" Cerussi III
- Chris Soules on low-scored 'Dancing with the Stars' performance: My fiancee Whitney Bischoff said "Eff the judges!"
- Former 'Survivor' castaway J'Tia Taylor ties the knot at a zoo
- 'Dancing with the Stars' and 'Shark Tank' star Robert Herjavec on Kym Johnson chemistry: It's not for publicity
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison: I don't think Kaitlyn Bristowe has a secret boyfriend, it'll be a good show
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminee RedFoo: My ouster caused an uproar, it was a total shock
- 'The Voice' kicks off "Knockout Round" with nine artists going through to "Live Playoffs"