Giuliana & Bill News
Giuliana Rancic says her breast cancer battle hasn't changed her and she's still the same "shallow" person she was before.
Giuliana & Bill's fifth season will premiere on Monday, April 2 at 8PM ET/PT, The Style Network has announced.
Giuliana Rancic says although she has returned to work, she is still feeling a lot of discomfort and has restricted mobility following her recent breast cancer surgery.
Giuliana Rancic has returned to work just two weeks after undergoing a successful double mastectomy, a surgical operation to remove both her breasts, and reconstructive surgery in attempt to beat breast cancer.
Giuliana Rancic says her husband Bill has been a big help as she recovers from breast cancer surgery.
Giuliana Rancic has undergone a successful double mastectomy, a surgical operation to remove both her breasts, in attempt to beat breast cancer.
Giuliana Rancic has announced she will undergo a double mastectomy, a surgical operation to remove both her breasts, in attempt to beat breast cancer.
U.S. television personality Giuliana Rancic is recovering at home Thursday after undergoing a double lumpectomy for breast cancer, her husband said.
Giuliana Rancic has revealed she has breast cancer.
U.S. television personality Giuliana Rancic says she and her husband Bill were heartbroken to learn her pregnancy had ended in a miscarriage.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff Morgan McLeod talks (Part 2)
- Lindsay Lohan reportedly relapses again and drinks at Coachella
- 'The Voice' coach Usher determines his three live-shows competitors, completing the Top 12 artists
- 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman: "She's looking for the right
- Flavor Flav pleads guilty to misdemeanor battery
- 'American Idol' eliminee Malaya Watson: I was really hesitant to do the show
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for second season by USA Network
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West check on wedding details in Paris
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminee Cody Simpson: I have mixed feelings, I had no clue I'd be going home