Giuliana & Bill News
Giuliana Rancic and husband Bill Rancic are having a baby via a gestational surrogate this summer, but that doesn't mean the couple is going to stop trying to have another child the traditional way.
Giuliana Rancic and husband Bill Rancic have revealed they are having a baby via a gestational surrogate this summer.
Giuliana Rancic says her breast cancer battle hasn't changed her and she's still the same "shallow" person she was before.
Giuliana & Bill's fifth season will premiere on Monday, April 2 at 8PM ET/PT, The Style Network has announced.
Giuliana Rancic says although she has returned to work, she is still feeling a lot of discomfort and has restricted mobility following her recent breast cancer surgery.
Giuliana Rancic has returned to work just two weeks after undergoing a successful double mastectomy, a surgical operation to remove both her breasts, and reconstructive surgery in attempt to beat breast cancer.
Giuliana Rancic says her husband Bill has been a big help as she recovers from breast cancer surgery.
Giuliana Rancic has undergone a successful double mastectomy, a surgical operation to remove both her breasts, in attempt to beat breast cancer.
Giuliana Rancic has announced she will undergo a double mastectomy, a surgical operation to remove both her breasts, in attempt to beat breast cancer.
U.S. television personality Giuliana Rancic is recovering at home Thursday after undergoing a double lumpectomy for breast cancer, her husband said.
- Kendall Jenner lands fashion campaign for Karl Lagerfeld
- Leah Messer reveals she's leaving 'Teen Mom 2' after five seasons
- Danica McKellar weds Scott Sveslosky in sunrise ceremony
- '19 Kids & Counting' hit with cancellation petition after Michelle Duggar's anti-gay comment
- Kim Kardashian reportedly considering a surrogate for next pregnancy to maintain in-shape body
- 'Hell's Kitchen' and 'MasterChef Junior' new season premieres announced by Fox
- 'American Idol' to premiere January 7 on Fox with schedule changes throughout Season 14
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Jeremy Collins talks (Part 1)