Giuliana & Bill News
Giuliana Rancic and Bill Rancic have lost their second child.
Giuliana Rancic is ready to share the very personal details of her life with fans -- on paper, not TV.
Giuliana Rancic fulfilled one of her lifelong dreams when she appeared on a recent episode of The Price is Right.
Giuliana Rancic has confirmed she and her husband Bill have asked the surrogate who gave birth to their son to carry a second child for them.
Giuliana Rancic says she is ready for a second child.
Giuliana Rancic says she and her husband Bill Rancic would like to have more children.
The Style network will premiere all-new seasons of Giuliana & Bill and Tia & Tamera this summer.
The Style network has renewed Giuliana & Bill and Tia & Tamera for additional seasons.
Giuliana Rancic and Bill Rancic have become parents.
Giuliana Rancic and husband Bill Rancic are having a baby via a gestational surrogate this summer, but that doesn't mean the couple is going to stop trying to have another child the traditional way.
- 'Survivor: Game Changers' Nuku tribe votes off James "J.T." Thomas with his idol back at camp
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy undergoes surgery for calf injury
- Stephanie Rice on 'The Voice' Battle: I thought there was a strong possibility I could be going home
- Lamar Odom: I cheated on Khloe Kardashian with "multiple" women
- Christina El Moussa and Tarek El Moussa reportedly want more 'Flip or Flop' despite reports show ending
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst talks "electric" Tribal Council, Malcolm Freberg's "maddening" exit and what he did wrong
- Jack Cassidy on 'The Voice' Battle victory: I was very confident but underestimated Hunter Plake a lot
- 'Married at First Sight' moving to Lifetime for fifth season, new 'Second Chances' spinoff also moving
- Lamar Odom reveals the truth about former drug abuse, cheating on Khloe Kardashian and rehab