Gimme My Reality Show! News
Gimme My Reality Show!'s judging panel is apparently as star-studded as its cast.
Fox Reality Channel has revealed the identities of three additional celebrity reality show retreads who will compete on Gimme My Reality Show!, a new reality competition series that will follow the group of D-listers as they battle for their chance to shine with their own show.
Fox Reality Channel is reportedly planning to give a bunch of celebrity reality show retreads a shot at their own starring role.
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' crowns Natalie Anderson winner
- Jeff Probst: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' wasn't what we hoped, but next season delivers
- '19 Kids & Counting' star Jim Bob Duggar: No petition can bring us down, we just gain more exposure
- 'MasterChef Junior' crowns Logan Guleff its Season 2 winner
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst sizes up 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' finale castaways
- The Voice coach Blake Shelton: Adam Levine may quit before I'm done bragging, Craig Wayne Boyd is the most deserving artist ever to win
- Sharon Osbourne loses tooth while co-hosting 'The Talk' live on TV
- Adrienne Bailon not holding a grudge against "amazing" Kardashians
- Craig Wayne Boyd on his 'The Voice' win: It's validation and feels wonderful