Gene Simmons Family Jewels News
Gene Simmons took quite a spill during a Kiss concert in Montana this weekend.
Gene Simmons believes women shouldn't depend on men and should instead assume they will abandon them.
Gene Simmons said that though the band members of KISS are originally from New York, they couldn't make it in the Big Apple because the city is "too full of itself."
Gene Simmons Family Jewels has come to an end.
Gene Simmons says he has become a partner in a new chain of music-themed Rock & Brews eateries.
KISS rocker Gene Simmons has formally married longtime girlfriend Shannon Tweed in Beverly Hills, Calif., his publicist confirmed.
Reality TV couple Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed are to marry next month at a Beverly Hills, Calif., hotel after 28 years together, E! News said.
A&E has announced Gene Simmons Family Jewels' fifth season, which continues to follow the KISS frontman and his family in their daily lives, will premiere with a special one-hour episode on Sunday, March 21 at 9PM ET/PT.
'Gene Simmons Family Jewels' star sued over IndyCar deal
A&E Network has announced Gene Simmons Family Jewels' third season, which continues to follow the KISS frontman and his family in their daily lives, will premiere with back-to-back episodes on Tuesday, March 11 at 10PM ET/PT.
- Josh Murray posts cryptic tweet about packing up and moving: "Crazies stick with crazies"
- Andi Dorfman weighs in on Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' season, insists she's done with the show forever
- 'Hunted' fugitives David Windecher and Emiley Cox captured after lengthy car chase
- Corinne Olympios -- 'The Bachelor' Nick Viall: We've come such a long way since our first kiss
- Nick Cannon welcomes baby boy, Golden "Sagon" Cannon, with ex-girlfriend Brittany Bell
- Rachel Lindsay's family was candid when discussing race, says 'The Bachelor' Nick Viall -- I really appreciated it
- Blac Chyna says she's lost 40 pounds since Dream's birth
- Gwen Stefani: Blake Shelton is the "most incredible guy"
- 'Little People, Big World' stars Jeremy Roloff and Audrey Roloff expecting first child