Gene Simmons Family Jewels News
Gene Simmons believes women shouldn't depend on men and should instead assume they will abandon them.
Gene Simmons said that though the band members of KISS are originally from New York, they couldn't make it in the Big Apple because the city is "too full of itself."
Gene Simmons Family Jewels has come to an end.
Gene Simmons says he has become a partner in a new chain of music-themed Rock & Brews eateries.
KISS rocker Gene Simmons has formally married longtime girlfriend Shannon Tweed in Beverly Hills, Calif., his publicist confirmed.
Reality TV couple Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed are to marry next month at a Beverly Hills, Calif., hotel after 28 years together, E! News said.
A&E has announced Gene Simmons Family Jewels' fifth season, which continues to follow the KISS frontman and his family in their daily lives, will premiere with a special one-hour episode on Sunday, March 21 at 9PM ET/PT.
'Gene Simmons Family Jewels' star sued over IndyCar deal
A&E Network has announced Gene Simmons Family Jewels' third season, which continues to follow the KISS frontman and his family in their daily lives, will premiere with back-to-back episodes on Tuesday, March 11 at 10PM ET/PT.
Don't let the demonic face paint or dark sunglasses fool you -- Gene Simmons is apparently less about drugs and drinking and more about instilling values on his A&E reality series Gene Simmons Family Jewels.
- 'The Biggest Loser' winner Toma Dobrosavljevic: I'm still in shock, the show is extremely supportive
- ABC: Everything will explode on 'The Bachelor' next week!
- Shakira and boyfriend Gerard Pique have another baby boy
- Gwen Stefani launching her own lipstick line
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Juelia Kinney: Is she mad Chris Soules is kissing so many girls?
- 'The Biggest Loser' crowns Toma Dobrosavljevic winner, edging runner-up Sonya Jones loses by one pound
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Juelia Kinney: Chris Soules would be lucky to have Britt Nilsson
- Bruce Jenner reportedly filming his own E! reality show documenting his "journey"
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Kelsey Poe is kind of a spoiled brat, Ashley Iaconetti is immature and obsessed with herself