Gene Simmons Family Jewels News
Gene Simmons believes women shouldn't depend on men and should instead assume they will abandon them.
Gene Simmons said that though the band members of KISS are originally from New York, they couldn't make it in the Big Apple because the city is "too full of itself."
Gene Simmons Family Jewels has come to an end.
Gene Simmons says he has become a partner in a new chain of music-themed Rock & Brews eateries.
KISS rocker Gene Simmons has formally married longtime girlfriend Shannon Tweed in Beverly Hills, Calif., his publicist confirmed.
Reality TV couple Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed are to marry next month at a Beverly Hills, Calif., hotel after 28 years together, E! News said.
A&E has announced Gene Simmons Family Jewels' fifth season, which continues to follow the KISS frontman and his family in their daily lives, will premiere with a special one-hour episode on Sunday, March 21 at 9PM ET/PT.
'Gene Simmons Family Jewels' star sued over IndyCar deal
A&E Network has announced Gene Simmons Family Jewels' third season, which continues to follow the KISS frontman and his family in their daily lives, will premiere with back-to-back episodes on Tuesday, March 11 at 10PM ET/PT.
Don't let the demonic face paint or dark sunglasses fool you -- Gene Simmons is apparently less about drugs and drinking and more about instilling values on his A&E reality series Gene Simmons Family Jewels.
- Rob Kardashian lashes out after Khloe Kardashian calls Blac Chyna engagement "so f--ked up"
- Adam Levine reveals sex of baby on the way with wife Behati Prinsloo!
- 'Property Brothers' star Jonathan Scott reportedly placed in chokehold after North Dakota bar fight
- Khloe Kardashian and Rob Kardashian reunite in rare photo
- Kylie Jenner: I've paid for everything -- haven't had a dollar of Kris Jenner's money for five years
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Artem Chigvintsev: I am not dating Mischa Barton, reports are wrong!
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' "Newlyweds" Zach King and Rachel King talk (Part 2)
- Tia Mowry fights social media critic who calls her "fat" by tagging woman's employer