Gene Simmons Family Jewels News
Gene Simmons took quite a spill during a Kiss concert in Montana this weekend.
Gene Simmons believes women shouldn't depend on men and should instead assume they will abandon them.
Gene Simmons said that though the band members of KISS are originally from New York, they couldn't make it in the Big Apple because the city is "too full of itself."
Gene Simmons Family Jewels has come to an end.
Gene Simmons says he has become a partner in a new chain of music-themed Rock & Brews eateries.
KISS rocker Gene Simmons has formally married longtime girlfriend Shannon Tweed in Beverly Hills, Calif., his publicist confirmed.
Reality TV couple Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed are to marry next month at a Beverly Hills, Calif., hotel after 28 years together, E! News said.
A&E has announced Gene Simmons Family Jewels' fifth season, which continues to follow the KISS frontman and his family in their daily lives, will premiere with a special one-hour episode on Sunday, March 21 at 9PM ET/PT.
'Gene Simmons Family Jewels' star sued over IndyCar deal
A&E Network has announced Gene Simmons Family Jewels' third season, which continues to follow the KISS frontman and his family in their daily lives, will premiere with back-to-back episodes on Tuesday, March 11 at 10PM ET/PT.
- 'The Bachelor' Nick Viall reportedly tried making moves "on every single girl," no one truly knows how many he had sex with
- Blake Shelton to perform at People's Choice Awards ceremony
- Danielle "Lo" Lombard reportedly deemed "fake" by 'The Bachelor' bachelorettes -- "she didn't get along with the others"
- Raven Gates' 'The Bachelor' comment was something I didn't like, says Nick Viall
- Nick Viall -- 20 of 'The Bachelor' star's sexiest pics!! (PHOTOS)
- Dominique Alexis -- 7 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Nick Viall: Corinne Olympios interrupted more people on one date than I did in two 'The Bachelorette' seasons
- Astrid Loch -- 7 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Jordan Rodgers' dad Ed talks family's estrangement from Aaron Rodgers -- "Fame can change things"