Dr. Steve-O News
Stephen "Steve-O" Glover has done many crazy things in his life, and now he's reportedly ready to take-on ballroom dancing.
More than 100 days of sobriety have apparently caused Stephen "Steve-O" Glover to realize he needs more time in the self-described looney bin.
Stephen "Steve-O" Glover is apparently being rewarded for facing the music and cleaning up his act.
Now that he's "clean," it's time for Stephen "Steve-O' Glover to face the legal ramifications for his alleged drug possession.
Steven "Steve-O" Glover may have forfeited his $10,000 bail, but it was apparently a move he was willing to make in an attempt to clean up his act.
Steven "Steve-O" Glover says his trip to the self-described "looney bin" is the product of alcohol abuse in his family tree.
Years of what were apparently drug-fueled pranks have landed Stephen "Steve-O" Glover in the self-described "looney bin."
'Dr. Steve-O', 'Jackass' star Steve-O charged with cocaine possession
Someone apparently had enough of Steve-O's shenanigans.
USA Network announced that former The Real World: Las Vegas and The Surreal Life star Trishelle Cannatella has joined the cast of Dr. Steve-O, a new reality series that will chronicle former Jackass and Wildboyz star Steven "Steve-O" Glover's attempts to toughen up men across the country.
- Tamra Barney getting her own 'The Real Housewives' wedding spinoff
- 'Teen Mom' star Farrah Abraham signs development deal for own reality show
- 'The X Factor' reportedly considered reuniting Simon Cowell, Paula Abdul and Randy Jackson as judges
- 'Dancing with the Stars' reportedly may replace judges and professional dancers for next season
- Former 'The Bachelorette' star Meredith Phillips: I'm a recovering alcoholic
- 'Dancing with the Stars' champion Kellie Pickler receives new puppy as victory gift