Dr. Steve-O News
Stephen "Steve-O" Glover has done many crazy things in his life, and now he's reportedly ready to take-on ballroom dancing.
More than 100 days of sobriety have apparently caused Stephen "Steve-O" Glover to realize he needs more time in the self-described looney bin.
Stephen "Steve-O" Glover is apparently being rewarded for facing the music and cleaning up his act.
Now that he's "clean," it's time for Stephen "Steve-O' Glover to face the legal ramifications for his alleged drug possession.
Steven "Steve-O" Glover may have forfeited his $10,000 bail, but it was apparently a move he was willing to make in an attempt to clean up his act.
Steven "Steve-O" Glover says his trip to the self-described "looney bin" is the product of alcohol abuse in his family tree.
Years of what were apparently drug-fueled pranks have landed Stephen "Steve-O" Glover in the self-described "looney bin."
'Dr. Steve-O', 'Jackass' star Steve-O charged with cocaine possession
Someone apparently had enough of Steve-O's shenanigans.
USA Network announced that former The Real World: Las Vegas and The Surreal Life star Trishelle Cannatella has joined the cast of Dr. Steve-O, a new reality series that will chronicle former Jackass and Wildboyz star Steven "Steve-O" Glover's attempts to toughen up men across the country.
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik make their red carpet debut as couple
- Jenelle Evans: No, I'm not engaged or pregnant -- just happy and eating a lot more
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Witney Carson handicaps remaining competition following Von Miller elimination
- David Hasselhoff gets engaged to longtime girlfriend Hayley Roberts
- Kim Fields "stunned" by 'Dancing with the Stars' elimination: I was thinking "Wait a minute!"
- 'Catfish' participant Ashley Sawyer dies at age 23 after recently battling addiction
- Gwen Stefani jumps in the passenger seat for 'Carpool Karaoke' with James Corden
- JoJo Fletcher's 'The Bachelorette' season details revealed -- including an "unexpected visitor" from the past!
- 'The Voice' recap: Paxton Ingram takes on Celine Dion, Adam Wakefield and Mary Sarah blow Blake Shelton's brains out