Dance Fever News
Carmen Electra's reality-TV career is apparently caput.
ABC Family's new summer series "Dance Fever", a revitalized version of the popular variety show created by Merv Griffin (“Jeopardy!,” “Wheel of Fortune”), will launch with a two-hour premiere Sunday, July 13 (7 – 9 PM ET/PT).
Variety reports that ABC Family has caught "Dance Fever" and is reviving the 1980s dance competition series. According to Variety, ABC Family has ordered 13 hour-long episodes of the series and could begin airing them as early as June 2003.
- 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' star Donald Trump crowns Trace Adkins winner over Penn Jillette
- Miami police leaving A&E's 'The First 48' after failed contract negotiations
- 'American Idol' champion Candice Glover: I had no idea what was going to happen!
- Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo Green's 'The Voice' returns, Shakira and Usher's departures and returns confirmed by NBC
- Mariah Carey denies lip-syncing during 'American Idol' finale broadcast
- Edward "Eddie" Fox talks about'Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites'
- 'American Idol' runner-up Kree Harrison: I still feel like I'm a winner despite losing
- Candice Glover debut album to be released July 16 and titled 'Music Speaks'
- VIDEO: Listen to Angie Miller's 'You Set Me Free' released single