Dance Fever News
Carmen Electra's reality-TV career is apparently caput.
ABC Family's new summer series "Dance Fever", a revitalized version of the popular variety show created by Merv Griffin (“Jeopardy!,” “Wheel of Fortune”), will launch with a two-hour premiere Sunday, July 13 (7 – 9 PM ET/PT).
Variety reports that ABC Family has caught "Dance Fever" and is reviving the 1980s dance competition series. According to Variety, ABC Family has ordered 13 hour-long episodes of the series and could begin airing them as early as June 2003.
- 'American Idol' eliminee Joey Cook: I just knew I was going home, Rayvon Owen is eating up the competition
- Kim Richards was reportedly belligerent, insulting and out of control on night of arrest
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' blind daters Jackie Ibarra and Jeffrey Weldon talk (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' to feature top music-industry producers advising each team in live shows
- Rob Kardashian reportedly a "loose cannon" at 350 pounds and on life-threatening path, say sources
- Former 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman: I don't even want to think about getting back into the dating pool
- Kylie Jenner reportedly moving in with Tyga and expecting proposal after 18th birthday
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Leah Messer reportedly served with divorce papers from Jeremy Calvert
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castaway Joe Anglim talks (Part 1)