Dance Fever News
Carmen Electra's reality-TV career is apparently caput.
ABC Family's new summer series "Dance Fever", a revitalized version of the popular variety show created by Merv Griffin (“Jeopardy!,” “Wheel of Fortune”), will launch with a two-hour premiere Sunday, July 13 (7 – 9 PM ET/PT).
Variety reports that ABC Family has caught "Dance Fever" and is reviving the 1980s dance competition series. According to Variety, ABC Family has ordered 13 hour-long episodes of the series and could begin airing them as early as June 2003.
- Gwen Stefani reportedly in talks to replace Christina Aguilera on 'The Voice'
- 'American Idol' eliminee Dexter Roberts: Sometimes it felt like Harry Connick Jr. was talking sign language
- Kris Jenner reportedly doing "great" after hospital visit for health scare
- 'American Idol' eliminates Dexter Roberts and determines Top 6 finalists
- Lindsay Lohan confirms 36-name list of sexual partners is legit, disputes how it leaked
- 'American Idol' judge Keith Urban: This season is like 'The Hunger Games,' Harry Connick Jr. and I are wired differently
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff LJ McKanas talks (Part 1)
- Porsha Williams turns herself into authorities on battery charge, takes glamorous mugshot
- 'American Idol' Top 7 show features performance highs and lows