Dance Fever News
Carmen Electra's reality-TV career is apparently caput.
ABC Family's new summer series "Dance Fever", a revitalized version of the popular variety show created by Merv Griffin (“Jeopardy!,” “Wheel of Fortune”), will launch with a two-hour premiere Sunday, July 13 (7 – 9 PM ET/PT).
Variety reports that ABC Family has caught "Dance Fever" and is reviving the 1980s dance competition series. According to Variety, ABC Family has ordered 13 hour-long episodes of the series and could begin airing them as early as June 2003.
- 'American Idol' eliminates Emily Piriz after another all-female bottom three is revealed
- 'American Idol' eliminee Emily Piriz: "The girls might start getting worried"
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis retweets "retard" joke and defends it: Open your mind and learn culture
- Kim Kardashian and fiance Kanye West reportedly set wedding date
- 'American Idol' judge Harry Connick Jr. explains why he's been so harsh in his critiques
- Lindsay Lohan "wars" with Jimmy Fallon on 'The Tonight Show'
- 'The Voice' coach Shakira: I would love to have my own soccer team of kids with Gerard Pique
- 'Hell's Kitchen's twelfth season to premiere March 13 on Fox
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' eliminees Mark Jackson and Mallory Ervin talk (Part 2)