Cupcake Dreams News
TLC has announced Cupcake Dreams, a new reality series that will follow siblings and business partners Sophie LaMontagne and Katherine Kallinis as they run Georgetown Cupcake in Washington, D.C., will premiere Wednesday, June 16 at 10PM ET/PT.
Georgetown Cupcakes opened in February 2008 after the sisters "traded careers in fashion and private equity to pursue something a little sweeter -- their passion for artful cupcakes," according to the business' website.
After enjoying some ratings success with cakes, TLC has decided to give cupcakes a try.
- Kourtney Kardashian: Scott Disick reconciliation would require "so much work"
- Kate Gosselin: My 12-year-old son Collin has special needs - "I've felt very alone in this"
- Ashley Iaconetti: I stand by my Caila Quinn concerns on 'Bachelor in Paradise'
- Luann de Lesseps defends her fiance Tom D'Agostino Jr. against kiss photos: "It wasn't an affair, it was a mistake"
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: Next week is the most explosive confrontation in history!
- Candace Cameron Bure confirms her daughter will appear on this fall's 'The Voice' auditions
- Paulie Calafiore: Natalie Negrotti is just using James Huling, said she wouldn't date him after 'Big Brother'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise's Josh Murray and Amanda Stanton announce they're living together, Amanda boasts she still hasn't read Andi Dorfman's book allegations
- Jon Gosselin's twin girls Madelyn and Cara speak out: He should think about why we don't want to see him