Chasing Farrah News
TV Land said Thursday it will honor the memory of Hollywood actress Farrah Fawcett by airing the first episodes of her 2005 TV Land series, "Chasing Farrah."
Actress Farrah Fawcett died in California Thursday following a three-year-battle with anal cancer, her publicist said. She was 62.
Put a TV star who ruled American airwaves (and whose poster dominated adolescent male bedrooms) during the 1970s together with a TV network that rebroadcasts shows from the 1960s through the 1980s, and what do you get? A reality TV match made in heaven.
- Whitney Sim and Shannon Sim: 'The Voice' battle was a struggle, we couldn't sound like back-up vocalists for Gabriel Violett
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom finally reach divorce settlement
- Austin Allsup: Blake Shelton builds me up and helps me believe in myself on 'The Voice'
- Bindi Liebowitz: You won't always agree with 'The Voice' coaches or feel their criticism is accurate
- Cheryl Burke -- 7 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' pro
- Brendan Fletcher: It's weird to battle it out in 'The Voice' arena, I have to separate myself from the game
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna take her son King Cairo to Disneyland
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon celebrate early Halloween with kids
- Gleb Savchenko -- 7 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' pro