Chasing Farrah News
TV Land said Thursday it will honor the memory of Hollywood actress Farrah Fawcett by airing the first episodes of her 2005 TV Land series, "Chasing Farrah."
Actress Farrah Fawcett died in California Thursday following a three-year-battle with anal cancer, her publicist said. She was 62.
Put a TV star who ruled American airwaves (and whose poster dominated adolescent male bedrooms) during the 1970s together with a TV network that rebroadcasts shows from the 1960s through the 1980s, and what do you get? A reality TV match made in heaven.
- Alek Skarlatos' fellow train hero Spencer Stone stabbed multiple times
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' creates three new tribes, castaway Peih-Gee Law gets voted out
- Joe Giudice talks fraud charges and jail sentencing: I'm not saying I did anything wrong or illegal, but I'm to blame
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani romance is "a real thing," says source
- Exclusive: Shirin Oskooi talks 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' new pairings for "Switch-Up" twist revealed
- 'The Voice' to feature the return of Christina Aguilera as Season 10 coach
- Nick Gordon may reportedly face murder charges as secret grand jury convenes
- Allison Holker and husband Stephen "tWitch" Boss expecting first child together