Chasing Farrah News
TV Land said Thursday it will honor the memory of Hollywood actress Farrah Fawcett by airing the first episodes of her 2005 TV Land series, "Chasing Farrah."
Actress Farrah Fawcett died in California Thursday following a three-year-battle with anal cancer, her publicist said. She was 62.
Put a TV star who ruled American airwaves (and whose poster dominated adolescent male bedrooms) during the 1970s together with a TV network that rebroadcasts shows from the 1960s through the 1980s, and what do you get? A reality TV match made in heaven.
- Joan Rivers' family to reportedly make decision on life support in next couple of days
- Joan Rivers still in serious condition, Melissa Rivers "so touched" by outpouring
- Kenya Moore denies dating 'The Real Housewives' co-star's ex-husband Kordell Stewart
- LeAnn Rimes under fire for joking about raping her boyfriend
- Cee Lo Green pleads no contest to charge of furnishing ecstasy to woman
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' bachelor Jesse Kovacs spills on whether or not he had a threesome
- Adam Levine: I want 100 kids with Behati Prinsloo, marriage makes me feel more manly
- Joan Rivers in a medically-induced coma, Melissa Rivers reportedly emotional wreck waiting for news
- Sean Lowe on Catherine Giudici: My wife is smokin' hot, I'm stuck in her web