Chasing Farrah News
TV Land said Thursday it will honor the memory of Hollywood actress Farrah Fawcett by airing the first episodes of her 2005 TV Land series, "Chasing Farrah."
Actress Farrah Fawcett died in California Thursday following a three-year-battle with anal cancer, her publicist said. She was 62.
Put a TV star who ruled American airwaves (and whose poster dominated adolescent male bedrooms) during the 1970s together with a TV network that rebroadcasts shows from the 1960s through the 1980s, and what do you get? A reality TV match made in heaven.
- Rob Kardashian's ex-girlfriend Adrienne Bailon "happy" he's dating Blac Chyna and wishes them well
- Kesha's mom and manager win legal dispute as Supreme Court judge throws out producer Dr. Luke's claims
- Dave Mirra, former host of MTV's 'Real World/Road Rules Challenge' dies of apparent suicide
- Former Bachelor Sean Lowe calls wife Catherine Giudici "soulless" in 'Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars' preview
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice taken off house arrest, closing "dark chapter" in her life
- 'Project Runway Junior' crowns Maya Ramirez its first winner ever
- 'American Idol' reveals the Top 24 contestants -- Who made the cut?
- 'American Idol's first winner Kelly Clarkson chooses show appearance over the Grammy Awards!
- 'The Voice' coach Blake Shelton vents frustration over ridiculous "lies" on Twitter