Chasing Farrah News
TV Land said Thursday it will honor the memory of Hollywood actress Farrah Fawcett by airing the first episodes of her 2005 TV Land series, "Chasing Farrah."
Actress Farrah Fawcett died in California Thursday following a three-year-battle with anal cancer, her publicist said. She was 62.
Put a TV star who ruled American airwaves (and whose poster dominated adolescent male bedrooms) during the 1970s together with a TV network that rebroadcasts shows from the 1960s through the 1980s, and what do you get? A reality TV match made in heaven.
- 'The Bachelor's Chris Soules edition to premiere January 5 with three-hour live event
- 'The Biggest Loser' host Alison Sweeney bids farewell to 'Days of Our Lives'
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Gina Haddon, sends Blake Benge to Comeback Canyon
- Melissa Rivers remembers mom Joan Rivers by tweeting Halloween photo
- Kristin Cavallari to appear on Bravo's 'The Millionaire Matchmaker'
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminees Keith Tollefson and Whitney Duncan talk (Part 2)
- Kate Gosselin "stayed clear" of Jon Gosselin at yard sale
- Janel Parrish addresses rumors she is dating Val Chmerkovskiy
- Juan Pablo Galavis stayed with Nikki Ferrell as long as he did to "spite haters" and "promote himself," say sources