Chasing Farrah News
TV Land said Thursday it will honor the memory of Hollywood actress Farrah Fawcett by airing the first episodes of her 2005 TV Land series, "Chasing Farrah."
Actress Farrah Fawcett died in California Thursday following a three-year-battle with anal cancer, her publicist said. She was 62.
Put a TV star who ruled American airwaves (and whose poster dominated adolescent male bedrooms) during the 1970s together with a TV network that rebroadcasts shows from the 1960s through the 1980s, and what do you get? A reality TV match made in heaven.
- Exclusive: Debbie Wanner talks 'Survivor' -- It's funny how men are called confident but women are cocky
- Gwen Stefani ruptures her eardrum, cancels Las Vegas show
- Troy Ramey talks 'The Voice': Gwen Stefani and I didn't agree on everything
- 'Fixer Upper' star Chip Gaines slapped sued by former Magnolia Realty business partners
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler moving from Chicago to Nashville
- Chris Soules' new legal team releases lengthy statement, asks public not to "prejudge" case
- 'The Amazing Race' ousts Vanck Zhu and Ashton Theiss after opposing teams agree on Double U-Turn plan
- 'The Bachelor' couples now: Whom did 'The Bachelor' stars and their final picks ultimately end up with?! (PHOTOS)
- Scott Disick: I proposed to Kourtney Kardashian