Chasing Farrah News
TV Land said Thursday it will honor the memory of Hollywood actress Farrah Fawcett by airing the first episodes of her 2005 TV Land series, "Chasing Farrah."
Actress Farrah Fawcett died in California Thursday following a three-year-battle with anal cancer, her publicist said. She was 62.
Put a TV star who ruled American airwaves (and whose poster dominated adolescent male bedrooms) during the 1970s together with a TV network that rebroadcasts shows from the 1960s through the 1980s, and what do you get? A reality TV match made in heaven.
- Bethenny Frankel reportedly returning to 'The Real Housewives of New York City' cast
- Kendall Jenner and Justin Bieber photographed meeting for romantic dinner in Paris
- 'The Voice' coach Adam Levine wins two four-chair turnarounds, calls himself "king" again
- 'Utopia' pioneers nominate two Utopians for exile and replacement, America nominates a third
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' castaway Nadiya Anderson talks (Part 2)
- 'The Real Housewives' star reportedly top pick to replace Joan Rivers on 'Fashion Police'
- Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum welcome their first child into the world
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminated couple Karina Smirnoff and Randy Couture talk frontrunners
- Adam Levine has sex with model wife Behati Prinsloo covered in blood for new Maroon 5 "Animals" music video