Chasing Farrah News
TV Land said Thursday it will honor the memory of Hollywood actress Farrah Fawcett by airing the first episodes of her 2005 TV Land series, "Chasing Farrah."
Actress Farrah Fawcett died in California Thursday following a three-year-battle with anal cancer, her publicist said. She was 62.
Put a TV star who ruled American airwaves (and whose poster dominated adolescent male bedrooms) during the 1970s together with a TV network that rebroadcasts shows from the 1960s through the 1980s, and what do you get? A reality TV match made in heaven.
- TLC pulls '19 Kids & Counting' off the air following Josh Duggar molestation revelation
- Exclusive: Hayley Keel and Blair Townsend talk 'The Amazing Race' and finishing third
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' third-place finisher Will Sims II talks
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Josh Duggar and family release statements on molestation offenses
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe reveals why Nick Viall joined the show
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe responds to slut-shaming: Why is everyone so shocked? It's 2015
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' runner-up Carolyn Rivera talks
- Britt Nilsson reportedly still dating 'The Bachelorette' suitor Brady Toops after he left the show for her
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' winner Mike Holloway talks (Part 1)