Chasing Farrah News
TV Land said Thursday it will honor the memory of Hollywood actress Farrah Fawcett by airing the first episodes of her 2005 TV Land series, "Chasing Farrah."
Actress Farrah Fawcett died in California Thursday following a three-year-battle with anal cancer, her publicist said. She was 62.
Put a TV star who ruled American airwaves (and whose poster dominated adolescent male bedrooms) during the 1970s together with a TV network that rebroadcasts shows from the 1960s through the 1980s, and what do you get? A reality TV match made in heaven.
- Caitlyn Jenner: I used to be against gay marriage
- Jessie James Decker and husband Eric Decker welcome a son
- Giada De Laurentiis and Todd Thompson divorce finalized
- Josh Murray appears to have new beautiful blonde girlfriend
- 'The Celebrity Apprentice' frontrunners for Donald Trump's old job reportedly revealed
- 'Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles' star David Parnes gets engaged to Adrian Abnosi
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' host Cat Deeley expecting first child!
- Melissa Rivers remembers Joan Rivers through laughter with E! special on anniversary of her death
- 'Big Brother's houseguests oust James Huling and Meg Maley in special double eviction