Chasing Farrah News
TV Land said Thursday it will honor the memory of Hollywood actress Farrah Fawcett by airing the first episodes of her 2005 TV Land series, "Chasing Farrah."
Actress Farrah Fawcett died in California Thursday following a three-year-battle with anal cancer, her publicist said. She was 62.
Put a TV star who ruled American airwaves (and whose poster dominated adolescent male bedrooms) during the 1970s together with a TV network that rebroadcasts shows from the 1960s through the 1980s, and what do you get? A reality TV match made in heaven.
- Kelly Osbourne honors Joan Rivers with bumblebee tattoo
- "Mama June" Shannon reportedly lying about not dating convicted sex offender
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice's connection reportedly "fading" since sentencing
- Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey and I are "focused on family" amid separation
- Exclusive: 'Project Runway' Season 13 winner Sean Kelly talks (Part 1)
- Tori Spelling shares photo and cryptic message from the hospital
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC after claims "Mama June" dating sex offender
- 'Project Runway' crowns Sean Kelly thirteenth-season winner
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Matthew Miller, sends Jackie Pierson to Comeback Canyon