Chasing Farrah News
TV Land said Thursday it will honor the memory of Hollywood actress Farrah Fawcett by airing the first episodes of her 2005 TV Land series, "Chasing Farrah."
Actress Farrah Fawcett died in California Thursday following a three-year-battle with anal cancer, her publicist said. She was 62.
Put a TV star who ruled American airwaves (and whose poster dominated adolescent male bedrooms) during the 1970s together with a TV network that rebroadcasts shows from the 1960s through the 1980s, and what do you get? A reality TV match made in heaven.
- Charlotte McKinney after 'Dancing with the Stars' ouster: Bruno Tonioli's critique was "uncalled for"
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castoff Joaquin Souberbielle talks (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' finishes the "Knockout Round," seven artists advance to "Live Playoffs"
- 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' reunion taping reportedly "nuts," sources say the stars were screaming
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Charlotte McKinney and pro partner Keo Motsepe
- Huey "Rocky" Stanley, husband of 'Gypsy Sisters' star Nettie Stanley's daughter, stabbed to death
- 'The Bachelorette' bachelor Josh Murray: "No" I do not miss my ex-fiancee Andi Dorfman
- Justin Guarini stars in a hilarious Diet Dr. Pepper commercial
- Bravo renews 'Don't Be Tardy,' orders new NeNe Leakes and Kim Zolciak Biermann spinoff 'NeNe and Kim: The Road to Riches'