But The Sex Is So Good News
Producers of HBO's 'Taxicab Confessions' now casting for new 'But The Sex Is So Good' reality seriesNovember 20, 2002
The producers of HBO's "Taxicab Confessions" are looking for young couples for a new reality TV series called "But The Sex Is So Good." The show follows the lives of real couples who have problems but stay together because their sex life is so good.
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy bashes 'Dancing with the Stars,' reveals which celebrity partner he slept with and says Hope Solo is a bad person
- Kourtney Kardashian reportedly against joint custody of kids with Scott Disick, thinks he's a drunk mess
- Briston Palin announces sex of baby No. 2 on Instagram
- Donald Trump to host 'Saturday Night Live' on November 7
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Alek Skarlatos and Emma Slater agree to a date -- What's the train hero got in mind?
- 'Playboy' magazine dropping nudity and getting a clean makeover next year
- 'The Voice' coaches narrow down teams as the "Battle Round" kicks off
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Alexa PenaVega tops leaderboard with "Switch-Up" partner
- Alek Skarlatos reportedly suffers broken nose in 'Dancing with the Stars' rehearsal with Emma Slater