Britney And Kevin: Chaotic News
Pop singer and new mom Britney Spears chalked up her third title as the No. 1-most-searched term on the Internet in 2005.
Young parents Britney Spears and Kevin Federline recently had a blow-out fight, but reports of a divorce were apparently premature.
Britney Spears and Kevin Federline are back in their Malibu, Calif., home with their newborn son, Sean Preston Federline.
Britney Spears and hubby, Kevin Federline, have named their 2-day-old son Sean Preston, it was reported Friday.
Pop singer Britney Spears gave birth to a boy in Los Angeles Wednesday afternoon -- her first child and husband Kevin Federline's third.
Pregnant singer Britney Spears' just-wrapped reality TV show, "Britney & Kevin: Chaotic," lost its appeal for some viewers and outraged others.
Britney Spears' new single, "Someday (I Will Understand)," and video premiered during the season finale of the pregnant pop singer's reality TV show.
Fewer Americans watched Tuesday's debut of Britney Spears' Britney and Kevin: Chaotic UPN reality show than bought her disappointing 2001 "Britney" album. And despite what UPN's spinmeisters might proclaim, that's not particularly impressive given that compared to the 20 million plus units that her first two albums combined to sell, the controversial singer's "Britney" album has only sold about 4.5 million units.
An Indiana man is suing Britney Spears for copyright infringement, alleging he is the one who wrote "Sometimes," which she recorded.
UPN has announced that its upcoming Britney Spears and Kevin Federline reality series finally has a name -- Britney And Kevin: Chaotic. The series will premiere Tuesday, May 17 at 9PM ET/PT with a special one-hour episode.
- Exclusive: Sara Fowler talks 'The Amazing Race' "nightmare" partner Shamir Arzeno and finding "love" with Logan Bauer
- Exclusive: Debbie Wanner -- Sarah Lacina repeatedly crossed the 'Survivor' line by swearing on her child
- Kim Kardashian: I don't respect Caitlyn Jenner's character now, parts of her book are "not truthful" or "tasteful"
- Troy Ramey talks 'The Voice' ouster: I knew I had no shot at staying over Mark Isaiah, "Mr. Handsome"
- Exclusive: Debbie Wanner: Jeff Varner shouldn't be crucified for outing Zeke Smith as transgender on 'Survivor'
- Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt celebrate wedding anniversary after baby news
- Channing Tatum celebrates his 37th birthday with Jenna Dewan and their daughter
- Kim Zolciak reportedly returning to 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Chris Soules reportedly may face manslaughter charge if cell phone was used at time of fatal accident