Britney And Kevin: Chaotic News
Pop singer and new mom Britney Spears chalked up her third title as the No. 1-most-searched term on the Internet in 2005.
Young parents Britney Spears and Kevin Federline recently had a blow-out fight, but reports of a divorce were apparently premature.
Britney Spears and Kevin Federline are back in their Malibu, Calif., home with their newborn son, Sean Preston Federline.
Britney Spears and hubby, Kevin Federline, have named their 2-day-old son Sean Preston, it was reported Friday.
Pop singer Britney Spears gave birth to a boy in Los Angeles Wednesday afternoon -- her first child and husband Kevin Federline's third.
Pregnant singer Britney Spears' just-wrapped reality TV show, "Britney & Kevin: Chaotic," lost its appeal for some viewers and outraged others.
Britney Spears' new single, "Someday (I Will Understand)," and video premiered during the season finale of the pregnant pop singer's reality TV show.
Fewer Americans watched Tuesday's debut of Britney Spears' Britney and Kevin: Chaotic UPN reality show than bought her disappointing 2001 "Britney" album. And despite what UPN's spinmeisters might proclaim, that's not particularly impressive given that compared to the 20 million plus units that her first two albums combined to sell, the controversial singer's "Britney" album has only sold about 4.5 million units.
An Indiana man is suing Britney Spears for copyright infringement, alleging he is the one who wrote "Sometimes," which she recorded.
UPN has announced that its upcoming Britney Spears and Kevin Federline reality series finally has a name -- Britney And Kevin: Chaotic. The series will premiere Tuesday, May 17 at 9PM ET/PT with a special one-hour episode.
- Karlee Metzger: I've been working to improve my stage presence and let go of my insecurities on 'The Voice'
- Lauren Bushnell: JoJo Fletcher is "another victim," I texted her a warning before 'Ben & Lauren: Happily Ever After?'
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid cover criticized for Photoshopping
- Larsa Pippen from 'The Real Housewives of Miami' and husband Scottie Pippen divorcing
- Kim Kardashian celebrates 36th birthday as family and friends post throwbacks
- Desiree Hartsock and husband Chris Siegfried welcome first child together
- Brie Bella and Daniel Bryan expecting a baby girl
- Blac Chyna buys herself "a little gift" -- a $400,000 Rolls Royce!
- Kanye West: There'll never be a 'Watch the Throne 2' due to Apple and Tidal beef