Britney And Kevin: Chaotic News
Pop singer and new mom Britney Spears chalked up her third title as the No. 1-most-searched term on the Internet in 2005.
Young parents Britney Spears and Kevin Federline recently had a blow-out fight, but reports of a divorce were apparently premature.
Britney Spears and Kevin Federline are back in their Malibu, Calif., home with their newborn son, Sean Preston Federline.
Britney Spears and hubby, Kevin Federline, have named their 2-day-old son Sean Preston, it was reported Friday.
Pop singer Britney Spears gave birth to a boy in Los Angeles Wednesday afternoon -- her first child and husband Kevin Federline's third.
Pregnant singer Britney Spears' just-wrapped reality TV show, "Britney & Kevin: Chaotic," lost its appeal for some viewers and outraged others.
Britney Spears' new single, "Someday (I Will Understand)," and video premiered during the season finale of the pregnant pop singer's reality TV show.
Fewer Americans watched Tuesday's debut of Britney Spears' Britney and Kevin: Chaotic UPN reality show than bought her disappointing 2001 "Britney" album. And despite what UPN's spinmeisters might proclaim, that's not particularly impressive given that compared to the 20 million plus units that her first two albums combined to sell, the controversial singer's "Britney" album has only sold about 4.5 million units.
An Indiana man is suing Britney Spears for copyright infringement, alleging he is the one who wrote "Sometimes," which she recorded.
UPN has announced that its upcoming Britney Spears and Kevin Federline reality series finally has a name -- Britney And Kevin: Chaotic. The series will premiere Tuesday, May 17 at 9PM ET/PT with a special one-hour episode.
- Bristol Palin pregnant with her third child
- Aaron Gibson talks 'The Voice' finale: There is no clear frontrunner this season, but if I had to pick a winner...
- Gigi Hadid reveals struggle with thyroid disease
- Ali Caldwell: Working with Miley Cyrus on 'The Voice' was beyond everything I hoped -- times infinity!
- Bindi Irwin posts sweet goodbye to boyfriend Chandler Powell after visit
- Reality TV star weddings of 2016 -- Everyone who got married this year! (PHOTOS)
- Kanye West steps out in public for first time since hospital release
- Malika Haqq and Ronnie Ortiz-Magro dating after meeting on 'Famously Single' Season 2
- Brendan Fletcher talks 'The Voice:' I didn't hit a million notes, but people respond to my relatable and genuine voice