HOME > Blush > Blush News
Todd Homme, a finalist on Lifetime's Blush: The Search for the Next Great Makeup Artist reality series, was reportedly found dead Saturday night at his home. He was 23.
Lifetime has announced Blush: The Search for the Next Great Make-Up Artist, a new Project Runway-like reality competition series that will pit professional make-up artists against each other, will premiere Tuesday, November 11 at 10PM ET/PT.
Project Runway will apparently have some company when the reality series makes its Lifetime debut this fall.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' winner Mike Holloway talks (Part 2)
- Bristol Palin opens up about canceled wedding to Dakota Meyer: I need to address the elephant in the room
- Rejected Bachelorette Britt Nilsson confirms she's dating Brady Toops, couple shares Instagram photos
- Exclusive Interview: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castaway Sierra Dawn Thomas opens up
- Advertisers back out of working with TLC's '19 Kids & Counting' if show returns
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe: One guy in particular blew me away
- Exclusive: Rodney Lavoie Jr. dishes on 'Survivor: Worlds Apart'
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' couple Rochelle Nevedal and Michael Dombrowski talk
- Kendall Jenner spotted wearing race car driver Lewis Hamilton's gold chain fueling dating rumors