HOME > Blush > Blush News
Todd Homme, a finalist on Lifetime's Blush: The Search for the Next Great Makeup Artist reality series, was reportedly found dead Saturday night at his home. He was 23.
Lifetime has announced Blush: The Search for the Next Great Make-Up Artist, a new Project Runway-like reality competition series that will pit professional make-up artists against each other, will premiere Tuesday, November 11 at 10PM ET/PT.
Project Runway will apparently have some company when the reality series makes its Lifetime debut this fall.
- Joe Giudice reveals what it's like for young daughters to visit Teresa Giudice in jail
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules: Whitney Bischoff and I are keeping in touch
- Yolanda Foster reveals daughters Anwar Hadid and Bella Hadid are also battling Lyme disease
- 'DASH Dolls' star Malika Haqq arrested for suspected DUI after car collision
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Peih-Gee Law talks (Part 1)
- Kim Zolciak explains heart condition that caused mini-stroke and current health status
- Scott Disick reacts to nude Kourtney Kardashian photo: "Now that's one hot mama"
- Alek Skarlatos' fellow train hero Spencer Stone stabbed multiple times
- Jennifer Hudson discusses family her family's murders and motherhood