HOME > Blush > Blush News
Todd Homme, a finalist on Lifetime's Blush: The Search for the Next Great Makeup Artist reality series, was reportedly found dead Saturday night at his home. He was 23.
Lifetime has announced Blush: The Search for the Next Great Make-Up Artist, a new Project Runway-like reality competition series that will pit professional make-up artists against each other, will premiere Tuesday, November 11 at 10PM ET/PT.
Project Runway will apparently have some company when the reality series makes its Lifetime debut this fall.
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray have plans to move in together
- Zac Efron discusses drug use on 'Running Wild with Bear Grylls' premiere
- Audrina Patridge and Corey Bohan split after five years together
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy announces he's done with 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'The Bachelorette' letter: Read Nick Viall's heartfelt letter to Andi Dorfman!
- Jessica Simpson shares photo of her and CaCee Cobb's sons playing
- Nick Viall reveals 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman had sex with him after she claims she never loved him