HOME > Blush > Blush News
Todd Homme, a finalist on Lifetime's Blush: The Search for the Next Great Makeup Artist reality series, was reportedly found dead Saturday night at his home. He was 23.
Lifetime has announced Blush: The Search for the Next Great Make-Up Artist, a new Project Runway-like reality competition series that will pit professional make-up artists against each other, will premiere Tuesday, November 11 at 10PM ET/PT.
Project Runway will apparently have some company when the reality series makes its Lifetime debut this fall.
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: It still pains me to see Chase McNary so confused and hurting
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: I'll always have a place in my heart for Luke Pell
- Ed Hartwell on Keshia Knight Pulliam divorce: "She wanted a baby really fast"
- 'Big Brother' recap: Frank Eudy evicted, two new twists revealed -- And who won Head of Household?
- Kirk DeWindt, 'The Bachelorette' -- Reality TV Guy Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Becca Tilley, 'The Bachelor' -- Reality TV Girl Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Paul Abrahamian -- 10 things to know about the 'Big Brother' houseguest
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison: Chad Johnson is very, very good at being disliked -- and he owns it
- Kim Zolciak admits to Botox and lip fillers but denies facial plastic surgery