Big Brother (International Editions) News
Terminal British reality star Jade Goody vows to end life in media glare
Jade Goody of the British TV series "Big Brother" is dying of cancer and has only months to live, her publicist says.
The Australian edition of the reality show "Big Brother" won't return to Network Ten after its seventh season ends this month, the network said.
The first Muslim scheduled to take part in the Australian TV series "Big Brother" has quit the reality show before taping began, a series executive says.
Stefan Kemalov, who earned notoriety as one of the roommates on the Bulgarian TV series "Big Brother," reportedly was arrested on forgery charges.
A contestant on the British reality TV show "Big Brother" was evicted for saying a racial slur.
The scandal that surrounded the British reality TV show "Celebrity Big Brother" have spilled over to "Big Brother" aired by the same broadcaster.
A British judge dismissed claims by a "Big Brother 4" housemate that two publications libeled her by portraying her as a man posing as a woman.
Carphone Warehouse said it ended its $5.8 million sponsorship of "Celebrity Big Brother," the British show stung last season by charges of racism.
British reality TV star Jade Goody was the subject of angry calls by a Sri Lankan angry that Goody was welcomed in India after making racist comments.
- Tyga hints at reunion with Kylie Jenner -- "They always come back"
- Kim Kardashian posts new photo of "twin" son Saint West
- Jon Gosselin: My relationship with Kate Gosselin and our kids is "bad right now"
- 'Big Brother' evicts Glenn Garcia, crowns Nicole Franzel, and nominates Jozea Flores and Paulie Calafiore for eviction
- Wells Adams -- 11 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor
- Victor Arroyo, 'Big Brother' -- Reality TV Guy Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Kylie Jenner makes appearance kissing PartyNextDoor in his new video
- Jordan Rodgers releases explanation for being caught with active dating app profile
- Blac Chyna: Rob Kardashian will be a "loving" dad