Big Brother (International Editions) News
The Australian edition of the reality show "Big Brother" won't return to Network Ten after its seventh season ends this month, the network said.
The first Muslim scheduled to take part in the Australian TV series "Big Brother" has quit the reality show before taping began, a series executive says.
Stefan Kemalov, who earned notoriety as one of the roommates on the Bulgarian TV series "Big Brother," reportedly was arrested on forgery charges.
A contestant on the British reality TV show "Big Brother" was evicted for saying a racial slur.
The scandal that surrounded the British reality TV show "Celebrity Big Brother" have spilled over to "Big Brother" aired by the same broadcaster.
A British judge dismissed claims by a "Big Brother 4" housemate that two publications libeled her by portraying her as a man posing as a woman.
Carphone Warehouse said it ended its $5.8 million sponsorship of "Celebrity Big Brother," the British show stung last season by charges of racism.
British reality TV star Jade Goody was the subject of angry calls by a Sri Lankan angry that Goody was welcomed in India after making racist comments.
The British network that airs "Celebrity Big Brother," on which racist comments were alleged, appointed a human rights lawyer to a panel reviewing the show.
Officials of the British channel that airs "Celebrity Big Brother" will meet to discuss the show in light of complaints of racism on the "reality" program.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Janel Parrish struggles with ankle injury
- Kourtney Kardashian reportedly "terrified" Scott Disick going to leave her
- TLC reveals six couples to star on the second season of '90 Day Fiance,' to premiere October 19
- Kim Kardashian nude photos allegedly released online by hackers
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Karina Smirnoff: Randy Couture is smooth and pure muscle, we don't have any competition
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' to reportedly continue starring Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson despite "Mama June" Shannon split
- 'The Voice' coach Gwen Stefani: Adam Levine is "so inappropriate, it's crazy"
- Paula Deen to do first TV interview since wake of scandal
- 'Project Runway All Stars' new cast announced, fourth season to debut October 30