Big Brother (International Editions) News
Jade Goody of the British TV series "Big Brother" is dying of cancer and has only months to live, her publicist says.
The Australian edition of the reality show "Big Brother" won't return to Network Ten after its seventh season ends this month, the network said.
The first Muslim scheduled to take part in the Australian TV series "Big Brother" has quit the reality show before taping began, a series executive says.
Stefan Kemalov, who earned notoriety as one of the roommates on the Bulgarian TV series "Big Brother," reportedly was arrested on forgery charges.
A contestant on the British reality TV show "Big Brother" was evicted for saying a racial slur.
The scandal that surrounded the British reality TV show "Celebrity Big Brother" have spilled over to "Big Brother" aired by the same broadcaster.
A British judge dismissed claims by a "Big Brother 4" housemate that two publications libeled her by portraying her as a man posing as a woman.
Carphone Warehouse said it ended its $5.8 million sponsorship of "Celebrity Big Brother," the British show stung last season by charges of racism.
British reality TV star Jade Goody was the subject of angry calls by a Sri Lankan angry that Goody was welcomed in India after making racist comments.
The British network that airs "Celebrity Big Brother," on which racist comments were alleged, appointed a human rights lawyer to a panel reviewing the show.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' announces Andy Grammer as new cast member
- President Barack Obama to star on 'Running Wild with Bear Grylls!'
- 'Big Brother' HoH Vanessa Rousso nominates Meg Maley and James Huling for eviction
- Judge Joe Brown to serve 5-day jail sentence for contempt of court
- 'Bachelor in Paradise's Samantha Steffen dumps Joe Bailey for Dan Cox as two new cast members arrive
- Kanye West announces plans to run for U.S. presidency in 2020
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West win big cash settlement over leaked proposal video
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga fined for wasting water during drought
- Tila Tequila pulled from U.K.'s 'Celebrity Big Brother' for expressing pro-Hitler views