Bachelor Pad 3 News
The last and final Bachelor in Paradise cast member has been revealed.
Michael Stagliano is now a married man.
'The Bachelorette' party crasher Chris Bukowski: I thought I'd hit it off with Andi Dorfman, there was no turning backMay 20, 2014
Chris Bukowski isn't being shy when it comes to talking about his party-crashing attempt during Monday night's premiere of The Bachelorette's tenth season starring Andi Dorfman.
Bachelor Pad will not be returning to ABC this summer, but only because the reality dating competition is coming back as something else.
Bachelor Pad creator and executive producer Mike Fleiss has hinted that the show, which throws former The Bachelorette and The Bachelor contestants in the same house to compete for money and romantic dates, will return in the future despite this year's absence.
Bachelor Pad won't be returning to ABC for a fourth season this summer.
The Bachelor bachelorette Lesley Murphy is going out of her way to deny claims she is dating former The Bachelorette bachelor and Bachelor Pad contestant Chris Bukowski.
Lindzi Cox and Kalon McMahon apparently won't be following Holly Durst and Blake Julian down the aisle.
Brittany Taltos' screaming may have been annoying for her fellow contestants while living in the Bachelor Pad mansion, but it recently saved her life.
Blakeley Shea and Tony Pieper have joined former The Bachelor couple Ben Flajnik and Courtney Robertson and The Bachelorette couple Emily Maynard and Jef Holm in Splitsville.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Randy Couture and pro partner Karina Smirnoff, two couples earn perfect scores
- 'The Voice' coach Gwen Stefani excitedly earns her first four-chair turnaround of the seventh season
- Nick Cannon "has no part" in Amber Rose split from Wiz Khalifa
- Jennifer Hudson on her new toned physique: "It was a goal"
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminees Lisa Thomson and Michelle Thomson talk (Part 1)
- Kris Jenner denies Kendall Jenner was bullied at Fashion Week
- Jason Derulo on Jordin Sparks split: There was a lot of arguing and pressure on marriage, our relationship became an obligation
- Kim Kardashian and daughter North West sit front row at Givenchy fashion show
- Juan Pablo Galavis reportedly did 'Couples Therapy' with Nikki Ferrell just for the cash