Bachelor Pad 3 News
The last and final Bachelor in Paradise cast member has been revealed.
Michael Stagliano is now a married man.
'The Bachelorette' party crasher Chris Bukowski: I thought I'd hit it off with Andi Dorfman, there was no turning backMay 20, 2014
Chris Bukowski isn't being shy when it comes to talking about his party-crashing attempt during Monday night's premiere of The Bachelorette's tenth season starring Andi Dorfman.
Bachelor Pad will not be returning to ABC this summer, but only because the reality dating competition is coming back as something else.
Bachelor Pad creator and executive producer Mike Fleiss has hinted that the show, which throws former The Bachelorette and The Bachelor contestants in the same house to compete for money and romantic dates, will return in the future despite this year's absence.
Bachelor Pad won't be returning to ABC for a fourth season this summer.
The Bachelor bachelorette Lesley Murphy is going out of her way to deny claims she is dating former The Bachelorette bachelor and Bachelor Pad contestant Chris Bukowski.
Lindzi Cox and Kalon McMahon apparently won't be following Holly Durst and Blake Julian down the aisle.
Brittany Taltos' screaming may have been annoying for her fellow contestants while living in the Bachelor Pad mansion, but it recently saved her life.
Blakeley Shea and Tony Pieper have joined former The Bachelor couple Ben Flajnik and Courtney Robertson and The Bachelorette couple Emily Maynard and Jef Holm in Splitsville.
- 'Running Wild with Bear Grylls' to debut second season July 13 on NBC
- 'Last Comic Standing' to premiere ninth season July 22 on NBC
- Ray J negotiates 'Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood' return after threatening to quit
- Khloe Kardashian spotted partying and holding hands with French Montana in Miami
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart reportedly staged breakup and have remained together all along
- Bear Grylls to test 14 American men on new 'The Island' reality series for NBC
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castoff Joaquin Souberbielle talks (Part 1)