Bachelor Pad 1
Tenley Molzahn and Kiptyn Locke have broken up after more than two years of dating. Full Story
The Bachelor paid tribute to former cast member Gia Allemand, who committed suicide in August at age 29, during Sunday night's The Bachelor: Countdown to Juan Pablo special on ABC.
Former 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Elizabeth Kitt and 'The Bachelorette' bachelor Ty Brown get engaged
The Bachelor franchise has sparked yet another love match.
Gia Allemand's boyfriend Ryan Anderson has broken his silence about the former The Bachelor and Bachelor Pad contestant's August suicide.
Gia Allemand's mother Donna Micheletti feels the former The Bachelor and Bachelor Pad contestant's father is responsible for their daughter's suicide.
Gia Allemand's mom on her suicide: Gia wasn't depressed, her menstrual cycle put her in "a dark spot" and blurred her vision
Gia Allemand's mother Donna Micheletti feels her daughter's menstrual cycle, and not depression, pushed her over the edge and into committing suicide on August 12.
Gia Allemand's mother Donna Micheletti has opened up about why she believes the former The Bachelor bachelorette called her on the phone to have a conversation in the dire moments leading up to her August 12 suicide.
Gia Allemand's suicide was reportedly sparked by her inability to cope with the idea of a breakup with Ryan Anderson, the man she had thought would give her what she wanted most in life.
Gia Allemand's funeral was held Thursday, giving family and friends of the former The Bachelor and Bachelor Pad contestant the opportunity to say goodbye and pay their respects.
Gia Allemand reportedly reacted with suicide after her boyfriend Ryan Anderson made a heart-breaking comment.
Gia Allemand's family has announced funeral arrangements for the former The Bachelor and Bachelor Pad contestant, who passed away from apparent suicide last week at age 29.
Gia Allemand's mom Donna Micheletti is speaking out about the former The Bachelor and Bachelor Pad contestant's death.
Gia Allemand allegedly suffered from depression and struggled with demons prior to her death, according to friends, who say her apparent suicide therefore didn't come as an enormous shock.
Gia Allemand reportedly hung herself and had been distraught about her relationship with boyfriend Ryan Anderson before her apparent suicide.
Gia Allemand's death was the result of "an apparent suicide attempt," according to her family.
- 'American Idol' eliminates another girl after another all-female bottom three is revealed
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy: I turned down being a 'Dancing with the Stars' judge to return as a pro dancer next season
- 'Pregnant in Heels' star Rosie Pope gives birth to a baby girl
- Exclusive: Brice Johnston talks 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' (Part 1)
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Renee Oteri confirms engagement via Instagram photo
- Khloe Kardashian buys Justin Bieber's house, becoming neighbors with sister Kourtney Kardashian
- 'American Idol' Top 12 finalists fail to deliver any knockout performances, leave judges disappointed
- Lisa Vanderpump: 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' co-star Brandi Glanville is a liar
- 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' votes Brice Johnston out of his Beauty tribe
- Simon Cowell: I love being a dad, might have more children now!
- Leah Remini and family to star in new TLC reality show
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis' final bachelorette reportedly "has no idea what she's in for"
- 'American Idol's Kristen O'Connor says Chris Daughtry gave her great advice: "Don't be that guy who... You'll regret it"
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice to ask to serve their prison time separately
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff Garrett Adelstein talks (Part 2)
- Lindsay Lohan's new reality show trailer release shows Oprah Winfrey struggling with the troubled star
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro dancers and celebrities unhappy about new partner-swapping twist
- Kourtney Kardashian reportedly also robbed, $50,000 in cash stolen
- Nene Leakes not worried about 'Dancing with the Stars' stint
- 'The Voice': One contestant sounds like Usher but looks like Blake Shelton, another singer sets off fireworks
- Exclusive: Mark Jackson and replacement partner Mallory Ervin talk 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' (Part 1)
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: I did not feel bad for Juan Pablo Galavis at all
- Teresa Giudice and husband Joe Giudice reach plea deal and plead guilty to a handful of fraud charges, facing jail time
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis: The women don't sympathize with how hard the process was for me too