Armed & Famous News
Jack Osbourne and his wife Lisa Stelly have sadly disclosed they have lost their unborn baby.
Erik Estrada returns to 'Armed & Famous' city to resume police patrols
A case of mistaken identity during filming of CBS' short-lived Armed & Famous reality series could reportedly cost $1 million in damages.
A raid at the wrong house filmed during the short-lived "Armed & Famous" reality show may prompt a lawsuit against Muncie, Ind., police and city officials.
It didn't take too long for CBS' recently pulled Armed & Famous reality series to find a new home.
After only two weeks, the sixth season of Fox's American Idol has begun flexing its muscles. CBS has decided to pull Armed & Famous out of competition with the Fox mega-hit "effective immediately," Daily Variety reported on Friday.
There's saying thank you...and then there's saying THANK YOU!
Celebrity cop Erik Estrada was involved in a shouting match with a stabbing victim during the taping of CBS' "Armed & Famous" in Muncie, Ind., a report says.
Eric Estrada said his childhood dream was to be a member of the New York City Police Department. Now the 57-year-old The Surreal Life 2 roommate and former CHiPs freeway patrolman is getting his best opportunity to fulfill that dream by working as a reserve police officer in Muncie, IN for the new CBS reality series Armed & Famous.
The five celebrities patrolling the mean streets of Muncie, IN in the upcoming CBS reality series Armed & Famous have not been taking their jobs as reserve police officers very lightly.
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for a third season by USA Network
- Kylie Jenner stars in Jaden Smith's video for 'Blue Ocean' song
- Jennifer Lopez reportedly close to inking residency to perform in Las Vegas
- Kesha accused of previously denying Dr. Luke abuse under oath in 2011 case
- Kelly Clarkson covers Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' hit single