Armed & Famous News
Jack Osbourne and his wife Lisa Stelly have sadly disclosed they have lost their unborn baby.
Erik Estrada returns to 'Armed & Famous' city to resume police patrols
A case of mistaken identity during filming of CBS' short-lived Armed & Famous reality series could reportedly cost $1 million in damages.
A raid at the wrong house filmed during the short-lived "Armed & Famous" reality show may prompt a lawsuit against Muncie, Ind., police and city officials.
It didn't take too long for CBS' recently pulled Armed & Famous reality series to find a new home.
After only two weeks, the sixth season of Fox's American Idol has begun flexing its muscles. CBS has decided to pull Armed & Famous out of competition with the Fox mega-hit "effective immediately," Daily Variety reported on Friday.
There's saying thank you...and then there's saying THANK YOU!
Celebrity cop Erik Estrada was involved in a shouting match with a stabbing victim during the taping of CBS' "Armed & Famous" in Muncie, Ind., a report says.
Eric Estrada said his childhood dream was to be a member of the New York City Police Department. Now the 57-year-old The Surreal Life 2 roommate and former CHiPs freeway patrolman is getting his best opportunity to fulfill that dream by working as a reserve police officer in Muncie, IN for the new CBS reality series Armed & Famous.
The five celebrities patrolling the mean streets of Muncie, IN in the upcoming CBS reality series Armed & Famous have not been taking their jobs as reserve police officers very lightly.
- Leah Messer reveals she's leaving 'Teen Mom 2' after five seasons
- Danica McKellar weds Scott Sveslosky in Hawaii
- Petition with 130,000 signatures protests '19 Kids and Counting' after Michelle Duggar makes anti-gay claims
- Kim Kardashian reportedly considering a surrogate for next pregnancy to maintain in-shape body
- 'Hell's Kitchen' and 'MasterChef Junior' new season premieres announced by Fox
- 'American Idol' to premiere January 7 on Fox with schedule changes throughout Season 14
- 'The Biggest Loser: Glory Days' cuts Rondalee Beardslee, sends Scott Mitchell to Comeback Canyon after terrible weigh-in
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Jeremy Collins talks (Part 1)
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Desiree Hartsock and Chris Siegfried to marry privately in California in January