Armed & Famous News
Jack Osbourne and his wife Lisa Stelly have sadly disclosed they have lost their unborn baby.
Erik Estrada returns to 'Armed & Famous' city to resume police patrols
A case of mistaken identity during filming of CBS' short-lived Armed & Famous reality series could reportedly cost $1 million in damages.
A raid at the wrong house filmed during the short-lived "Armed & Famous" reality show may prompt a lawsuit against Muncie, Ind., police and city officials.
It didn't take too long for CBS' recently pulled Armed & Famous reality series to find a new home.
After only two weeks, the sixth season of Fox's American Idol has begun flexing its muscles. CBS has decided to pull Armed & Famous out of competition with the Fox mega-hit "effective immediately," Daily Variety reported on Friday.
There's saying thank you...and then there's saying THANK YOU!
Celebrity cop Erik Estrada was involved in a shouting match with a stabbing victim during the taping of CBS' "Armed & Famous" in Muncie, Ind., a report says.
Eric Estrada said his childhood dream was to be a member of the New York City Police Department. Now the 57-year-old The Surreal Life 2 roommate and former CHiPs freeway patrolman is getting his best opportunity to fulfill that dream by working as a reserve police officer in Muncie, IN for the new CBS reality series Armed & Famous.
The five celebrities patrolling the mean streets of Muncie, IN in the upcoming CBS reality series Armed & Famous have not been taking their jobs as reserve police officers very lightly.
- 'America's Got Talent' determines Top 47 live shows acts
- Marcus Grodd reportedly gets engaged during 'Bachelor in Paradise'
- 'Big Brother' HoH Cody Calafiore determines final two nominees for eviction
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' ousts Marcouet Hill and Brooklyn Fullmer, determines Top 14
- 'The Bachelor' producers reportedly deciding between two possible next Bachelor stars
- Exclusive: 'So You Think You Can Dance' eliminee Stanley Glover talks
- 'America's Got Talent' judges advance eight ninth-season acts straight to live shows
- Andi Dorfman: I made the right decision on Josh Murray's lie detector results, my journey's ending is "incredible"