America's Most Wanted News
Lifetime has canceled America's Most Wanted, effectively ending the reality series after 25 years.
A Washington judge said she could declare a mistrial in a murder case in which a hat allegedly worn by a killer was worn by an "America's Most Wanted" actor.
John Walsh says Lifetime will air new episodes of his crime-fighting show "America's Most Wanted," which Fox canceled this year after 24 seasons.
- CBS reveals full details about 11 teams to compete on 'The Amazing Race' Season 27
- Tori Spelling reportedly suing hibachi restaurant where she fell and suffered burns
- Former 'The Bachelorette' star Ali Fedotowsky gets engaged!
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison talks 'After Paradise'
- 'Last Comic Standing' advances five comics to next week's finale
- 'America's Got Talent' sends 5 acts through to the finals
- 'America's Next Top Model' eliminates Dustin Mcneer
- 'Big Brother' HoH Vanessa Rousso names replacement nominee after PoV competition
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: I thought Samantha Steffen was going to be a fan-favorite!