America's Most Wanted News
Lifetime has canceled America's Most Wanted, effectively ending the reality series after 25 years.
A Washington judge said she could declare a mistrial in a murder case in which a hat allegedly worn by a killer was worn by an "America's Most Wanted" actor.
John Walsh says Lifetime will air new episodes of his crime-fighting show "America's Most Wanted," which Fox canceled this year after 24 seasons.
- Stacy Keibler gives birth to a baby girl
- Jennifer Lopez on getting married again: "I'm not one to whore around"
- 'MythBusters' co-hosts Kari Byron, Tory Belleci and Grant Imahara dropped from show
- Elisabetta Canalis gets engaged to Brian Perri
- 'Dating Naked' participant Jessie Nizewitz suing over crotch shot
- 'Big Brother' evicts Zach Rance from the house and allows Nicole Franzel to re-enter the game
- Mariah Carey reportedly silences Nick Cannon on upcoming divorce with gag order
- Nick Cannon confirms Mariah Carey marriage trouble rumors, couple "living in separate houses"
- 'Top Chef' twelfth-season chef'testants and premiere date revealed by Bravo