America's Got Talent 4 News
Pamela Anderson helped roast her former "Baywatch" co-star David Hasselhoff for a U.S. television special, Comedy Central said Wednesday.
A&E announced it has picked up a new reality series starring David Hasselhoff that will follow the former America's Got Talent judge as he balances his entertainment and business endeavors with his personal life as a single dad to two teenage daughters.
Piers Morgan gave his girlfriend the perfect birthday present.
David Hasselhoff is back home after being hospitalized over the weekend.
David Hasselhoff is reportedly back in the hospital.
British television personality Sharon Osbourne has apologized via Twitter for saying singer Susan Boyle is a lovely lady who had been hit by the ugly stick.
U.S. actor and TV personality David Hasselhoff was in the hospital Sunday, but did not suffer an alcohol relapse as has been reported, his attorney said Monday.
David Hasselhoff's problem with alcohol has reportedly resurfaced.
Kevin Skinner said it was "a long road" from the Kentucky chicken coops to the America's Got Talent stage, and he thinks that journey helped him identify with home viewers.
Kevin Skinner was crowned America's Got Talent's fourth-season champion during last night's live finale broadcast of the NBC reality competition series.
- Scott Disick reacts to nude Kourtney Kardashian photo: "Now that's one hot mama"
- Alek Skarlatos' fellow train hero Spencer Stone stabbed multiple times
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' creates three new tribes, castaway Peih-Gee Law gets voted out
- Joe Giudice talks fraud charges and jail sentencing: I'm not saying I did anything wrong or illegal, but I'm to blame
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani romance is "a real thing," says source
- Exclusive: Shirin Oskooi talks 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' new pairings for "Switch-Up" twist revealed
- 'The Voice' to feature the return of Christina Aguilera as Season 10 coach
- Nick Gordon may reportedly face murder charges as secret grand jury convenes