America's Got Talent 4 News
Pamela Anderson helped roast her former "Baywatch" co-star David Hasselhoff for a U.S. television special, Comedy Central said Wednesday.
A&E announced it has picked up a new reality series starring David Hasselhoff that will follow the former America's Got Talent judge as he balances his entertainment and business endeavors with his personal life as a single dad to two teenage daughters.
Piers Morgan gave his girlfriend the perfect birthday present.
David Hasselhoff is back home after being hospitalized over the weekend.
David Hasselhoff is reportedly back in the hospital.
British television personality Sharon Osbourne has apologized via Twitter for saying singer Susan Boyle is a lovely lady who had been hit by the ugly stick.
U.S. actor and TV personality David Hasselhoff was in the hospital Sunday, but did not suffer an alcohol relapse as has been reported, his attorney said Monday.
David Hasselhoff's problem with alcohol has reportedly resurfaced.
Kevin Skinner said it was "a long road" from the Kentucky chicken coops to the America's Got Talent stage, and he thinks that journey helped him identify with home viewers.
Kevin Skinner was crowned America's Got Talent's fourth-season champion during last night's live finale broadcast of the NBC reality competition series.
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Nicole Jasper and Travis Jasper talk (Part 1)
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race's Timothy Sweeney and Marie "Reebs" Mazzocchi talk (Part 1)
- Adam Shankman checks himself into rehab to seek treatment
- Lamar Odom reaches plea agreement in DUI case, gets probation
- 'Teen Mom 3' canceled by MTV after only one season
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Peta Murgatroyd and Brant Daugherty caught making out at charity event
- 'The Voice' artists Tessanne Chin leaves Adam Levine "speechless," Jacquie Lee "won the show" says Christina Aguilera
- Kanye West: I'm so creative; I'm like Disney, Michelangelo, a police officer, and a soldier
- 'The Amazing Race' winners Jason Case and Amy Diaz talk (Part 1)