America's Got Talent 4 News
David Hasselhoff is apparently hoping his third marriage will be the charm.
Pamela Anderson helped roast her former "Baywatch" co-star David Hasselhoff for a U.S. television special, Comedy Central said Wednesday.
A&E announced it has picked up a new reality series starring David Hasselhoff that will follow the former America's Got Talent judge as he balances his entertainment and business endeavors with his personal life as a single dad to two teenage daughters.
Piers Morgan gave his girlfriend the perfect birthday present.
David Hasselhoff is back home after being hospitalized over the weekend.
David Hasselhoff is reportedly back in the hospital.
British television personality Sharon Osbourne has apologized via Twitter for saying singer Susan Boyle is a lovely lady who had been hit by the ugly stick.
U.S. actor and TV personality David Hasselhoff was in the hospital Sunday, but did not suffer an alcohol relapse as has been reported, his attorney said Monday.
David Hasselhoff's problem with alcohol has reportedly resurfaced.
Kevin Skinner said it was "a long road" from the Kentucky chicken coops to the America's Got Talent stage, and he thinks that journey helped him identify with home viewers.
- 'The Bachelor' star Nick Viall: Expect a major blow up between women with shots get fired
- Brittany Farrar -- 8 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Former 'The Bachelor' couples -- Whom did the Bachelor stars and their winners end up with?! (PHOTOS)
- Christen Whitney -- 8 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Nicola Peltz and Gigi Hadid's brother Anwar Hadid reportedly dating
- 'Cold Case Files' being revived by A&E with Danny Glover as narrator
- Jasmine Goode reportedly slept with Nick Viall's friend before 'The Bachelor' and eventually "loses her sh-t"
- Taylor Nolan -- 8 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- 'Flip or Flop' star Tarek El Moussa slams "lies" and "fake news" in regards to Christina El Moussa divorce