American Juniors News
America voted, and Lucy Hale, Chantel Kohl, Jordan McCoy, Taylor Thompson and Tori Thompson will join previously announced Morgan Burke, Chauncey Matthews, A.J. Melendez, Katelyn Tarver and Danielle White in the final round of "American Juniors".
America voted, and Morgan Burke, Chauncey Matthews, AJ Melendez, Katelyn Tarver and Danielle White have advanced to the final round of "American Juniors." This talented bunch impressed the American audience and secured a spot in the final round. The excitement continues next Tuesday, June 24 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX as the second group of 10 semi-finalists compete for America's vote and the final five positions in the next round.
FOX has named Gladys Knight and Deborah Gibson as the weekly judges of its new summer hit "American Juniors" reality program. The series' weekly performance episodes begin Tuesday, June 17 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT), which will also mark the first night America can vote. Each Wednesday, the results of the vote will be revealed beginning Wednesday, June 18 (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT).
Thousands of energetic and talented kids auditioned for a chance at fame and fortune; 60 were brought to Los Angeles for a closer look; only 20 semi-finalists made the cut on "American Juniors."
Looks like Simon Cowell isn't the only American Idol judge feeling burned out right now. Prior to the launch of Fox's American Juniors, a spin-off from Idol, no one was certain who the host was going to be, which is highly unusual in TV-land. FInally, the day before Juniors debuted, Fox announced that Ryan Seacrist would host. Now we know the cause of that delay.
TV Week reports that the premiere of "American Idol" spinoff "American Juniors" came through for Fox last night.
FOX announced today that after completing his second run as host of FOX's wildly successful "American Idol," Ryan Seacrest will once again serve in the same capacity for the network's newest variety series, "American Juniors."
FOX has announced that the "American Juniors" premiere schedule has changed and the series will now have a special two-part premiere starting with a one-hour audition episode Tuesday, June 3 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT), followed by a second one-hour audition episode Tuesday, June 10 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.
The search is on to find the country's best singers and dancers ages 6 to 13 who will ultimately comprise a five-member group.
FOX has announced that the "American Idol Junior" program that we've previously reported on has been tentatively renamed "Junior Idol" and will premiere Tuesday, June 3rd at 8PM ET -- the same Tuesday time slot as the original series. Variety reports that "Junior Idol" will feature kids under 16 in a format similar, but not identical, to "American Idol." NBC has its own kiddie talent competition, "Most Talented Kid in America," premiering this week. Fox has ordered 10 hourlong episodes; it will be seen once a week.
- 'The Bachelor' star Nick Viall: Expect a major blow up between women with shots get fired
- Brittany Farrar -- 8 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Former 'The Bachelor' couples -- Whom did the Bachelor stars and their winners end up with?! (PHOTOS)
- Christen Whitney -- 8 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- Nicola Peltz and Gigi Hadid's brother Anwar Hadid reportedly dating
- 'Cold Case Files' being revived by A&E with Danny Glover as narrator
- Jasmine Goode reportedly slept with Nick Viall's friend before 'The Bachelor' and eventually "loses her sh-t"
- Taylor Nolan -- 8 things to know about Nick Viall's 'The Bachelor' bachelorette
- 'Flip or Flop' star Tarek El Moussa slams "lies" and "fake news" in regards to Christina El Moussa divorce