American Juniors News
America voted, and Lucy Hale, Chantel Kohl, Jordan McCoy, Taylor Thompson and Tori Thompson will join previously announced Morgan Burke, Chauncey Matthews, A.J. Melendez, Katelyn Tarver and Danielle White in the final round of "American Juniors".
America voted, and Morgan Burke, Chauncey Matthews, AJ Melendez, Katelyn Tarver and Danielle White have advanced to the final round of "American Juniors." This talented bunch impressed the American audience and secured a spot in the final round. The excitement continues next Tuesday, June 24 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX as the second group of 10 semi-finalists compete for America's vote and the final five positions in the next round.
FOX has named Gladys Knight and Deborah Gibson as the weekly judges of its new summer hit "American Juniors" reality program. The series' weekly performance episodes begin Tuesday, June 17 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT), which will also mark the first night America can vote. Each Wednesday, the results of the vote will be revealed beginning Wednesday, June 18 (8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT).
Thousands of energetic and talented kids auditioned for a chance at fame and fortune; 60 were brought to Los Angeles for a closer look; only 20 semi-finalists made the cut on "American Juniors."
Looks like Simon Cowell isn't the only American Idol judge feeling burned out right now. Prior to the launch of Fox's American Juniors, a spin-off from Idol, no one was certain who the host was going to be, which is highly unusual in TV-land. FInally, the day before Juniors debuted, Fox announced that Ryan Seacrist would host. Now we know the cause of that delay.
TV Week reports that the premiere of "American Idol" spinoff "American Juniors" came through for Fox last night.
FOX announced today that after completing his second run as host of FOX's wildly successful "American Idol," Ryan Seacrest will once again serve in the same capacity for the network's newest variety series, "American Juniors."
FOX has announced that the "American Juniors" premiere schedule has changed and the series will now have a special two-part premiere starting with a one-hour audition episode Tuesday, June 3 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT), followed by a second one-hour audition episode Tuesday, June 10 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.
The search is on to find the country's best singers and dancers ages 6 to 13 who will ultimately comprise a five-member group.
FOX has announced that the "American Idol Junior" program that we've previously reported on has been tentatively renamed "Junior Idol" and will premiere Tuesday, June 3rd at 8PM ET -- the same Tuesday time slot as the original series. Variety reports that "Junior Idol" will feature kids under 16 in a format similar, but not identical, to "American Idol." NBC has its own kiddie talent competition, "Most Talented Kid in America," premiering this week. Fox has ordered 10 hourlong episodes; it will be seen once a week.
- 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nick Viall's sex comment was "classless and disrespectful"
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy announces he's done with 'Dancing with the Stars' after 15 seasons
- Nick Viall interview: I only revealed I had sex with 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman because she was so cold
- 'The Bachelorette' letter: Read Nick Viall's heartfelt letter to Andi Dorfman!
- Nick Viall reveals 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman had sex with him after she claims she never loved him
- 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman accepts proposal from Josh Murray and rejects Nick Viall, devastating him
- Brody Jenner accused of being turned on by stepsister Kim Kardashian, reveals Brandon Jenner kissed her once!
- Kendall Jenner spotted dining with NBA star Chandler Parsons
- Shakira and boyfriend Gerard Pique reportedly expecting second child