American Gladiators News
Terry "Hulk Hogan" Bollea claims that he came "damn close" to killing himself until he received a phone call from a co-worker.
Laila Ali and husband Curtis Conway welcome baby boy
Tim Oliphant and Ally Davidson were crowned American Gladiators male and female second-season champions during last night's finale broadcast of the campy NBC reality competition series.
'American Gladiators' competitors' twins born to 52-year-old grandma
Linda Hogan asks judge to hold husband Hulk Hogan in contempt
CMT has announced it's ordered Hulk Hogan's Celebrity Championship Wrestling, a new Ty Murray's Celebrity Bull Riding Challenge-like reality series that is currently slated to premiere this fall.
Motherhood will apparently be the newest addition to Laila Ali's ever-growing resume.
NBC has announced American Gladiators' second season will premiere with a two-hour broadcast on Monday, May 12 at 8PM ET/PT.
Evan Dollard and Monica Carlson were revealed to be American Gladiators male and female champions during last night's finale broadcast of the campy reality series' primetime revival on NBC.
NBC has announced its recently ordered second installment of American Gladiators will air this summer prior to the network's coverage of the 2008 Summer Olympic Games in Beijing.
- TLC pulls '19 Kids & Counting' off the air following Josh Duggar molestation revelation
- Exclusive: Hayley Keel and Blair Townsend talk 'The Amazing Race' and finishing third
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' third-place finisher Will Sims II talks
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Josh Duggar and family release statements on molestation offenses
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe reveals why Nick Viall joined the show
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe responds to slut-shaming: Why is everyone so shocked? It's 2015
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' runner-up Carolyn Rivera talks
- Britt Nilsson reportedly still dating 'The Bachelorette' suitor Brady Toops after he left the show for her
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' winner Mike Holloway talks (Part 1)