American Gladiators News
Terry "Hulk Hogan" Bollea claims that he came "damn close" to killing himself until he received a phone call from a co-worker.
Laila Ali and husband Curtis Conway welcome baby boy
Tim Oliphant and Ally Davidson were crowned American Gladiators male and female second-season champions during last night's finale broadcast of the campy NBC reality competition series.
'American Gladiators' competitors' twins born to 52-year-old grandma
Linda Hogan asks judge to hold husband Hulk Hogan in contempt
CMT has announced it's ordered Hulk Hogan's Celebrity Championship Wrestling, a new Ty Murray's Celebrity Bull Riding Challenge-like reality series that is currently slated to premiere this fall.
Motherhood will apparently be the newest addition to Laila Ali's ever-growing resume.
NBC has announced American Gladiators' second season will premiere with a two-hour broadcast on Monday, May 12 at 8PM ET/PT.
Evan Dollard and Monica Carlson were revealed to be American Gladiators male and female champions during last night's finale broadcast of the campy reality series' primetime revival on NBC.
NBC has announced its recently ordered second installment of American Gladiators will air this summer prior to the network's coverage of the 2008 Summer Olympic Games in Beijing.
- 'American Idol' eliminates Emily Piriz after another all-female bottom three is revealed
- 'American Idol' eliminee Emily Piriz: "The girls might start getting worried"
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis retweets "retard" joke and defends it: Open your mind and learn culture
- Kim Kardashian and fiance Kanye West reportedly set wedding date
- 'American Idol' judge Harry Connick Jr. explains why he's been so harsh in his critiques
- Lindsay Lohan "wars" with Jimmy Fallon on 'The Tonight Show'
- 'The Voice' coach Shakira: I would love to have my own soccer team of kids with Gerard Pique
- 'Hell's Kitchen's twelfth season to premiere March 13 on Fox
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' eliminees Mark Jackson and Mallory Ervin talk (Part 2)