Terry "Hulk Hogan" Bollea claims that he came "damn close" to killing himself until he received a phone call from a co-worker. Full Story
Laila Ali and husband Curtis Conway welcome baby boy
Tim Oliphant and Ally Davidson were crowned American Gladiators male and female second-season champions during last night's finale broadcast of the campy NBC reality competition series.
'American Gladiators' competitors' twins born to 52-year-old grandma
Linda Hogan asks judge to hold husband Hulk Hogan in contempt
CMT has announced it's ordered Hulk Hogan's Celebrity Championship Wrestling, a new Ty Murray's Celebrity Bull Riding Challenge-like reality series that is currently slated to premiere this fall.
Motherhood will apparently be the newest addition to Laila Ali's ever-growing resume.
NBC has announced American Gladiators' second season will premiere with a two-hour broadcast on Monday, May 12 at 8PM ET/PT.
Evan Dollard and Monica Carlson were revealed to be American Gladiators male and female champions during last night's finale broadcast of the campy reality series' primetime revival on NBC.
NBC has announced its recently ordered second installment of American Gladiators will air this summer prior to the network's coverage of the 2008 Summer Olympic Games in Beijing.
While recent reports have shown you can't be too sure with some athletes these days, the muscles sported by the professionals on NBC's American Gladiators are apparently au natural.
NBC has ordered a second season of its American Gladiators primetime revival.
CBS has announced Laila Ali will serve as a contributing correspondent for The Early Show, effective immediately.
NBC has revealed the identities of the 12 men and 12 women who will be competing on the network's American Gladiators' primetime revival, which will premiere with a special two-hour episode on Sunday, January 6 before moving to its regular time period of Mondays at 8PM ET/PT the following night.
- Nicole Franzel and Corey Brooks talk potential first date, romantic future after 'Big Brother'
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert reveal plans for starting family, how many kids they want
- 'Shark Tank' star Daymond John gets engaged to longtime girlfriend during filming
- Farrah Abraham interested in her own 'Teen Mom' spinoff
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 1)
- Joe Giudice family friend: He's "miserable" behind bars, it's "worse than anyone expected"
- Kim Kardashian on Taylor Swift feud: "I like her music, there was no shade"
- 'America's Next Top Model' alum Lisa D'Amato welcomes second child live on Facebook
- Nicole Franzel talks 'Big Brother' money plans, the jury vote that shocked her and beating Paul Abrahamian
- Paul Abrahamian: I was shocked to lose 'Big Brother,' the jury was a little bit pissed and bitter
- Rachel Ako talks 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' cyclone evacuation: "It was 'Survivor' purgatory hell!"
- Adam Levine and wife Behati Prinsloo welcome their first child
- Brendan Fletcher: I was leaning towards Blake Shelton before 'The Voice' audition, but Adam Levine charmed me
- Gigi Hadid assaulted after leaving Max Mara fashion show in Milan
- Lauren Diaz talks 'The Voice' proposal: I was literally in shock... but it was about time!
- Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert reunite on new country single
- 'Big Brother' crowns Nicole Franzel winner over Paul Abrahamian by single vote, first female winner in five years
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako voted off her Gen-X Tribe
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' online broadcast schedule and format details released by CBS
- Mary Berry leaving 'The Great British Bake Off' "out of loyalty" to the BBC
- Billy Gilman: I hope my past success won't define me, 'The Voice' is going to be a long and scary road
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen: I think James Huling voting Corey Brooks out cost him the game, Victor Arroyo will probably win fan-favorite
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst: There will be young love on 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X', a brazen romance early on
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen: I'm rooting for Paul Abrahamian to win, Nicole Franzel and James Huling were big disappointments