American Chopper is officially on the chopping block -- again. Full Story
'Orange County Choppers' reality series starring 'American Chopper' star Paul Teutul Sr. ordered by CMT
Paul Teutul Sr. is returning to reality TV.
TLC has announced American Chopper: Senior vs. Junior will premiere Thursday, August 12 at 9PM ET/PT.
American Chopper's upcoming revival will apparently pit a still-feuding father and son against each other.
American Chopper will reportedly be revving up its engines once again.
TLC's 'American Chopper' airing series finale following family split
Paul Teutul Sr. didn't pull any punches in claiming that American Chopper is the only real reality series out there.
American Chopper's sixth-season premiere will apparently feature a family feud that ends with patriarch Paul Teutul, Sr. firing his son Paulie.
American Chopper star Paul Teutul Sr. may need to hire some additional security for his custom motorcycle company.
TLC has announced American Chopper's fifth season, which will continue to follow the bike-building Teutul clan, will premiere on Thursday, January 17 at 9PM ET/PT.
Rev your engines and reline your fishing poles.
First Paul Teutul Sr.'s family grew. Now it's apparently his business' turn.
There probably aren't many things that would pull Paul Teutul Sr. out of Orange County Choppers' garage and away from his passion for customizing motorcycles, but he encountered one this weekend: getting married.
One would think it takes more than a motorcycle to reach almost 100 million people -- but that's what the boys from American Chopper accomplished on Super Bowl Sunday -- as members of the Teutul family appeared in two commercials during CBS' broadcast of the NFL championship game on February 4.
- Peta Murgatroyd: I knew marrying Maksim Chmerkovskiy was going to happen, our split was just a "detour"
- 'The Amazing Race,' 'Survivor' and 'Big Brother' inspire 'The Price is Right' primetime TV episodes
- Olivia Caridi reportedly "can't wait to confront" fellow bachelorettes on 'The Bachelor: The Women Tell All' special
- Former 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Courtney Robertson: I still makeout with Arie Luyendyk Jr. from time to time
- Fox's new 'American Grit' reality competition starring John Cena and Noah Galloway to premiere April 14
- Khloe Kardashian creates dating profile on OkCupid
- 'The Bachelor' alum Tenley Molzahn: Caila Quinn should be the next 'The Bachelorette' star
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins reportedly has Fantasy Suite sex all his Final 3 women
- 'American Idol' judges eliminate five Top 24 contestants after round of duets with show superstars
- Kim Kardashian goes blonde for Kanye West's fashion and album release show
- Katharine McPhee and Nick Cokas finalize divorce
- Ruby Rose and Gigi Hadid react to Kanye West's offensive lyric about Taylor Swift
- 'The Real Housewives of Dallas' cast and premiere date announced by Bravo
- Lamar Odom spotted in public with Khloe Kardashian for the first time since his October drug overdose
- 'The Bachelor' alums attend Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert's TV wedding, Andi Dorfman calls event "an incestual web of exes"
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Olivia Caridi: Haters have made me stronger than ever but words still hurt and kill
- 'The Bachelor' finale will be "brutal," says show source, Ben Higgins' two love confessions "blindside" and "devastate" the runner-up
- 'American Idol' features 12 of Top 24 artists performing solos live with La'Porsha Renae in a league of her own
- Aubrey O'Day and Paul "Pauly D" DelVecchio meet on 'Famously Single' and are now dating
- 'The Bachelor' alum Tenley Molzahn: Knowing Ben Higgins, I would choose Lauren Bushnell for him
- Blac Chyna captions Instagram photo of Rob Kardashian with engagement ring emoji
- Olivia Caridi slams rumors: I went on 'The Bachelor' for the right reasons and didn't dump a boyfriend right before filming
- 'The Bachelor' Ben Higgins: The emotion and agony leading up to the final day still haunt me, I never imagined this ending
- Tenley Molzahn: Ben Higgins and I "definitely" had "a very special relationship"