American Chopper is officially on the chopping block -- again. Full Story
'Orange County Choppers' reality series starring 'American Chopper' star Paul Teutul Sr. ordered by CMT
Paul Teutul Sr. is returning to reality TV.
TLC has announced American Chopper: Senior vs. Junior will premiere Thursday, August 12 at 9PM ET/PT.
American Chopper's upcoming revival will apparently pit a still-feuding father and son against each other.
American Chopper will reportedly be revving up its engines once again.
TLC's 'American Chopper' airing series finale following family split
Paul Teutul Sr. didn't pull any punches in claiming that American Chopper is the only real reality series out there.
American Chopper's sixth-season premiere will apparently feature a family feud that ends with patriarch Paul Teutul, Sr. firing his son Paulie.
American Chopper star Paul Teutul Sr. may need to hire some additional security for his custom motorcycle company.
TLC has announced American Chopper's fifth season, which will continue to follow the bike-building Teutul clan, will premiere on Thursday, January 17 at 9PM ET/PT.
Rev your engines and reline your fishing poles.
First Paul Teutul Sr.'s family grew. Now it's apparently his business' turn.
There probably aren't many things that would pull Paul Teutul Sr. out of Orange County Choppers' garage and away from his passion for customizing motorcycles, but he encountered one this weekend: getting married.
One would think it takes more than a motorcycle to reach almost 100 million people -- but that's what the boys from American Chopper accomplished on Super Bowl Sunday -- as members of the Teutul family appeared in two commercials during CBS' broadcast of the NFL championship game on February 4.
- 'Honey Boo Boo' daughter: I was a molestation victim of the sex offender my mother is reportedly dating
- 'Honey Boo Boo's "Mama June" Shannon reportedly lying about not dating convicted sex offender
- Kelly Osbourne honors Joan Rivers with bumblebee tattoo
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice's connection reportedly "fading" since sentencing
- Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey and I are "focused on family" amid separation
- Exclusive: 'Project Runway' Season 13 winner Sean Kelly talks (Part 1)
- Tori Spelling shares photo and cryptic message from the hospital
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC after claims "Mama June" dating sex offender
- 'Project Runway' crowns Sean Kelly thirteenth-season winner
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Matthew Miller, sends Jackie Pierson to Comeback Canyon
- Bear Grylls releases new 'Extreme Food' book
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Kelley Wentworth talks (Part 1)
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino pleads not guilty to tax fraud
- 'Honey Boo Boo' star "Mama June" Shannon dating alleged child molester, TLC "reassessing the future of the series"
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' switches up the tribes and eliminates Kelley Wentworth
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for a third season by USA Network
- Kylie Jenner stars in Jaden Smith's video for 'Blue Ocean' song
- Jennifer Lopez reportedly close to inking Las Vegas residency deal
- Kesha accused of previously denying Dr. Luke abuse under oath in 2011 case