Age of Love
'Age of Love' cougar Jodie Fisher identified as woman in HP scandal Full Story
Mark Philippoussis' publicist has confirmed to People.com the Australian tennis star is planning to marry U.S. actress Jennifer Esposito.
Mark Philippoussis has apparently found love -- but it's not with Amanda Salinas, the woman he selected at the end of this summer's Age of Love NBC reality dating series. Instead, the 31-year-old Australian professional tennis player seems to have rekinded his romance with his first love -- tennis.
With Mark Philippoussis and Amanda Salinas' reality television romance officially in the books, it's time for the Age of Love star and his selected suitor to enter into a real-life relationship.
Mark Philippoussis may have learned that age is just a number when it comes to love, but the 31-year-old Australian professional tennis player still chose Amanda Salinas, a 25-year-old financial planner's assistant from Nashville, TN, as Age of Love's winner during last night's finale broadcast of the NBC reality dating series.
Megan and Maria were both eliminated during last night's penultimate broadcast of NBC's Age of Love reality dating series -- however the show's bachelor Mark Philippoussis wasn't responsible for sending either home.
Jayanna invalidated the emotions the 20-something "Kittens" were feeling for Mark Philippoussis, and as a result, the 31-year-old Australian professional tennis player decided to eliminate the 39-year-old divorced mortgage loan officer from Newport, CA during last night's broadcast of NBC's Age of Love reality dating series.
Mary felt like Mark Philippoussis never took the chance to get to know her, and she was apparently right, as the 31-year-old Australian professional tennis player decided to eliminate the 24-year-old hemodialysis technician from Albuquerque, NM during last night's broadcast of NBC's Age of Love reality dating series, leaving two 20-something "Kittens" and three 40-something "Cougars" remaining in the competition.
Mark Philippoussis' lips were busy, but he still found time to eliminate his third 20-something "Kitten" and fourth 40-something "Cougar" during last night's broadcast of NBC's Age of Love reality dating series.
Mark Philippoussis eliminated his second 20-something "Kitten" and third 40-something "Cougar" during last night's broadcast of NBC's Age of Love reality dating series, however the 31-year-old Australian professional tennis player had different reasons for sending each home.
Age of Love star Mark Philippoussis was finally introduced to the six 20-something "Kittens" that would join the six remaining 40-something "Cougars" in competing for his affection during last night's broadcast of the NBC reality dating show's second episode.
Age of Love kicked off with Mark Philippoussis, a 31-year-old Australian professional tennis player, meeting the seven 40-something year-old "Cougars" women that will serve as half of his group of 13 suitors during last night's premiere episode of the new NBC reality dating series.
NBC announced it has teamed-up with online dating service Perfectmatch.com to develop Science of Love: A Modern Dating Experiment, a new one-hour special scheduled to air Monday, June 25 at 10PM ET/PT.
If you think 31-year-old professional tennis player Mark Philippoussis will automatically set his sights on the younger women vying for his affection on NBC's new Age of Love reality dating series, executive producer and creator JD Roth said think again.
- Juan Pablo Galavis stayed with Nikki Ferrell as long as he did to "spite haters" and "promote himself," say sources
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Kelley Wentworth talks (Part 2)
- Kristin Cavallari reveals son Jax's struggle with colic
- Andi Dorfman supports bestie Nikki Ferrell after Juan Pablo Galavis split: "You are the strongest girl I know"
- "Mama June" Shannon sex offender controversy apparently tearing 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' family apart
- Teresa Giudice reportedly "open" to letting cameras film her final days before prison
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers hires prominent law firm to sue Manhattan clinic
- 'The Voice' advances three "Knockout Round" winners to "The Live Playoffs," Gwen Stefani steals one artist
- Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson reportedly wants custody of Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson but he's broke
- Antonio Sabato Jr. on 'Dancing with the Stars' exit: It was a sad moment
- Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson upset sex offender Mark McDaniel gets near daugher Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson
- Alfonso Ribeiro announces his wife is expecting another baby on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'The Voice' advances eight artists from the "Knockout Round" to "The Live Playoffs" as Taylor Swift joins
- 'Dancing with the Stars' ousts Antonio Sabato Jr. and partner Cheryl Burke, Bethany Mota tops leaderboard
- Kylie Jenner yells at haters on social media: Talk about some important sh-t, not my big lips
- Jessica Simpson chops off her hair
- Dean McDermott: I'm not a "monster" because I cheated on Tori Spelling
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' star "Mama June" Shannon may reportedly lose custody of kids due to sex offender relationship
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminees Keith Tollefson and Whitney Duncan talk (Part 1)
- 'The Bachelor' couple Juan Pablo Galavis and Nikki Ferrell reportedly break-up
- 'Honey Boo Boo' daughter: "Mama June" Shannon didn't believe her boyfriend molested me
- 'The Amazing Race' eliminates former 'Survivor' couple Keith Tollefson and Whitney Duncan
- 'Teen Mom' star Leah Messer was slapped with $10,000 tax lien
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Jep Robertson jokes after suffering seizure