30 Seconds of Fame News
Zap2It.com reports that FOX has ordered eight additional episodes of its "30 Seconds of Fame" series, which will return to the schedule midseason. "30 Seconds" has consistently won its Wednesday 8 p.m. time period in the Adult 18 to 49 and 18 to 34 demographics.
Variety reports that it took only 30 minutes for Fox's latest reality series, "30 Seconds to Fame," to achieve the look like a hit, but the ratings news wasn't quite as good for the network's other Wednesday premiere, reality/comedy hybrid "Meet the Marks."
- "Mama June" Shannon reportedly lying about not dating convicted sex offender Mark McDaniel
- Kelly Osbourne honors Joan Rivers with bumblebee tattoo
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice's connection reportedly "fading" since sentencing
- Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey and I are "focused on family" amid separation
- Exclusive: 'Project Runway' Season 13 winner Sean Kelly talks (Part 1)
- Tori Spelling shares photo and cryptic message from the hospital
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC after claims "Mama June" dating sex offender
- 'Project Runway' crowns Sean Kelly thirteenth-season winner
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Matthew Miller, sends Jackie Pierson to Comeback Canyon