30 Seconds of Fame News
Zap2It.com reports that FOX has ordered eight additional episodes of its "30 Seconds of Fame" series, which will return to the schedule midseason. "30 Seconds" has consistently won its Wednesday 8 p.m. time period in the Adult 18 to 49 and 18 to 34 demographics.
Variety reports that it took only 30 minutes for Fox's latest reality series, "30 Seconds to Fame," to achieve the look like a hit, but the ratings news wasn't quite as good for the network's other Wednesday premiere, reality/comedy hybrid "Meet the Marks."
- Christina Aguilera to duet with Ariana Grande on 'The Voice' finale
- Michael Stagliano and wife Emily Stagliano expecting a baby boy
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Ashley Hebert and husband J.P. Rosenbaum expecting Baby No. 2!
- 'The Voice' recap: Top 4 artists sing in the finals, Coaches agree Alisan Porter is the next "Voice"
- 'The Bachelorette' recap: JoJo Fletcher sends six guys packing in Season 12 premiere
- Blac Chyna shares sonogram of baby with Rob Kardashian and proclaims "fairytales do come true"
- 'Dancing with the Stars' judges cheer Nyle DiMarco's stunning "Sound of Silence" dance