30 Seconds of Fame News
Zap2It.com reports that FOX has ordered eight additional episodes of its "30 Seconds of Fame" series, which will return to the schedule midseason. "30 Seconds" has consistently won its Wednesday 8 p.m. time period in the Adult 18 to 49 and 18 to 34 demographics.
Variety reports that it took only 30 minutes for Fox's latest reality series, "30 Seconds to Fame," to achieve the look like a hit, but the ratings news wasn't quite as good for the network's other Wednesday premiere, reality/comedy hybrid "Meet the Marks."
- Exclusive: Sunday Burquest talks 'Survivor' -- I think Hannah Shapiro and Adam Klein made a mistake in voting me out
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West divorce reports "hysterical," friend Jonathan Cheban says
- Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy celebrate anniversary
- Christian Cuevas: Making 'The Voice' finals was a long shot, if God is the reason I'm leaving then I'm cool with it
- Exclusive: Will Wahl talks 'Survivor' -- My arrogance cost me the game and I take full responsibility for that
- John Legend performs song Joe Giudice wrote for Teresa Giudice
- Aaron Gibson talks 'The Voice' ouster: Despite it being a pattern, I was surprised to land in the bottom two this week
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X's Vinaka tribe votes off Will Wahl and Sunday Burquest
- 'The Bachelor' star Nick Viall's bachelorettes announced by ABC - SEE THE PHOTOS!