30 Seconds of Fame News
Zap2It.com reports that FOX has ordered eight additional episodes of its "30 Seconds of Fame" series, which will return to the schedule midseason. "30 Seconds" has consistently won its Wednesday 8 p.m. time period in the Adult 18 to 49 and 18 to 34 demographics.
Variety reports that it took only 30 minutes for Fox's latest reality series, "30 Seconds to Fame," to achieve the look like a hit, but the ratings news wasn't quite as good for the network's other Wednesday premiere, reality/comedy hybrid "Meet the Marks."
- 'The Amazing Race' winners Jason Case and Amy Diaz talk (Part 1)
- 'The Bachelor' couple Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici enjoy separate bachelor/bachelorette parties after sending out wedding invitations
- 'The Amazing Race' crowns Jason Case and Amy Diaz champions
- 'The Amazing Race' finale to "drain" Racers in most challenging leg ever, producer says
- Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome
- American singer loses 'Arabs Got Talent' to Syrian dance troupe
- Heidi Klum: I'm afraid of plastic surgery
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminee Caleb Bankston talks (Part 2)
- 'The Sound of Music Live' draws huge ratings for NBC, Carrie Underwood very "proud"