30 Seconds of Fame News
Zap2It.com reports that FOX has ordered eight additional episodes of its "30 Seconds of Fame" series, which will return to the schedule midseason. "30 Seconds" has consistently won its Wednesday 8 p.m. time period in the Adult 18 to 49 and 18 to 34 demographics.
Variety reports that it took only 30 minutes for Fox's latest reality series, "30 Seconds to Fame," to achieve the look like a hit, but the ratings news wasn't quite as good for the network's other Wednesday premiere, reality/comedy hybrid "Meet the Marks."
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' crowns Natalie Anderson winner
- Jeff Probst: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' wasn't what we hoped, but next season delivers
- '19 Kids & Counting' star Jim Bob Duggar: No petition can bring us down, we just gain more exposure
- 'MasterChef Junior' crowns Logan Guleff its Season 2 winner
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst sizes up 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' finale castaways
- The Voice coach Blake Shelton: Adam Levine may quit before I'm done bragging, Craig Wayne Boyd is the most deserving artist ever to win
- Sharon Osbourne loses tooth while co-hosting 'The Talk' live on TV
- Adrienne Bailon not holding a grudge against "amazing" Kardashians
- Craig Wayne Boyd on his 'The Voice' win: It's validation and feels wonderful