SoapNet Reality Shows News
Cameron Mathison currently has what he described as a "really hectic" schedule that has him acting on All My Children, hosting I Wanna Be a Soap Star's fourth season, and competing as a Dancing with the Stars fifth-season celebrity participant.
This week's announcement that Jane's next issue will be the magazine's last has resulted in some unexpected drama for The Fashionista Diaries, a new still-in-production SOAPnet docu-reality series that's been following Rachel Jacoby and Andrew Kanakis, two assistants that work at the magazine.
Authorities say an office manager for a New York fashion house, the location for a reality TV show, paid herself and co-workers $70,000 in unearned overtime.
SOAPnet has announced that it has begun production on The Fashionista Diaries, a new reality series that will follow assistants from three different companies as they collaborate in organizing Charlotte Ronson's Fashion Show and After Party during New York's Fall Fashion Week 2007. The ten-episode series is scheduled to premiere in July.
SoapNet has ordered a fourth season of I Wanna Be a Soap Star -- and for the first time, the winner of the Disney-owned cable network's reality competition series will appear on a non-ABC soap, Daily Variety reported on Friday.
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for a third season by USA Network
- Kylie Jenner stars in Jaden Smith's video for 'Blue Ocean' song
- Jennifer Lopez reportedly close to inking Las Vegas residency deal
- Kesha accused of previously denying Dr. Luke abuse under oath in 2011 case