SoapNet Reality Shows News
Cameron Mathison currently has what he described as a "really hectic" schedule that has him acting on All My Children, hosting I Wanna Be a Soap Star's fourth season, and competing as a Dancing with the Stars fifth-season celebrity participant.
This week's announcement that Jane's next issue will be the magazine's last has resulted in some unexpected drama for The Fashionista Diaries, a new still-in-production SOAPnet docu-reality series that's been following Rachel Jacoby and Andrew Kanakis, two assistants that work at the magazine.
Authorities say an office manager for a New York fashion house, the location for a reality TV show, paid herself and co-workers $70,000 in unearned overtime.
SOAPnet has announced that it has begun production on The Fashionista Diaries, a new reality series that will follow assistants from three different companies as they collaborate in organizing Charlotte Ronson's Fashion Show and After Party during New York's Fall Fashion Week 2007. The ten-episode series is scheduled to premiere in July.
SoapNet has ordered a fourth season of I Wanna Be a Soap Star -- and for the first time, the winner of the Disney-owned cable network's reality competition series will appear on a non-ABC soap, Daily Variety reported on Friday.
- 'The Amazing Race' winners Jason Case and Amy Diaz talk (Part 1)
- 'The Bachelor' couple Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici enjoy separate bachelor/bachelorette parties after sending out wedding invitations
- 'The Amazing Race' crowns Jason Case and Amy Diaz champions
- 'The Amazing Race' finale to "drain" Racers in most challenging leg ever, producer says
- Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome
- American singer loses 'Arabs Got Talent' to Syrian dance troupe
- Heidi Klum: I'm afraid of plastic surgery
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminee Caleb Bankston talks (Part 2)
- 'The Sound of Music Live' draws huge ratings for NBC, Carrie Underwood very "proud"