SoapNet Reality Shows News
Cameron Mathison currently has what he described as a "really hectic" schedule that has him acting on All My Children, hosting I Wanna Be a Soap Star's fourth season, and competing as a Dancing with the Stars fifth-season celebrity participant.
This week's announcement that Jane's next issue will be the magazine's last has resulted in some unexpected drama for The Fashionista Diaries, a new still-in-production SOAPnet docu-reality series that's been following Rachel Jacoby and Andrew Kanakis, two assistants that work at the magazine.
Authorities say an office manager for a New York fashion house, the location for a reality TV show, paid herself and co-workers $70,000 in unearned overtime.
SOAPnet has announced that it has begun production on The Fashionista Diaries, a new reality series that will follow assistants from three different companies as they collaborate in organizing Charlotte Ronson's Fashion Show and After Party during New York's Fall Fashion Week 2007. The ten-episode series is scheduled to premiere in July.
SoapNet has ordered a fourth season of I Wanna Be a Soap Star -- and for the first time, the winner of the Disney-owned cable network's reality competition series will appear on a non-ABC soap, Daily Variety reported on Friday.
- 'The Voice' artist India Carney wows all four coaches, Adam Levine makes her a promise
- 'The Bachelor's Britt Nilsson: Carly Waddell ruined it for me, I believe I would've won Chris Soules' heart
- 'The Bachelor' producer Mike Fleiss denies Kaitlyn Bristowe has been chosen as 'The Bachelorette' star
- 'The Bachelor's Kelsey Poe: Chris Soules and I parted ways mutually
- Ryan Seacrest celebrates 40th birthday with reality TV stars like Kim and Khloe Kardashian
- 'The Bachelor' runner-up just "didn't feel it" with star Chris Soules, says show source
- 'Fashion Police' reportedly considering Khloe Kardashian or NeNe Leakes as Kelly Osbourne replacement
- 'The Amazing Race' eliminates C.J. Harris and longtime girlfriend Lebya Simpson
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' couple Jeff Magee and Lyda Grawn talk (Part 2)