SoapNet Reality Shows News
Cameron Mathison currently has what he described as a "really hectic" schedule that has him acting on All My Children, hosting I Wanna Be a Soap Star's fourth season, and competing as a Dancing with the Stars fifth-season celebrity participant.
This week's announcement that Jane's next issue will be the magazine's last has resulted in some unexpected drama for The Fashionista Diaries, a new still-in-production SOAPnet docu-reality series that's been following Rachel Jacoby and Andrew Kanakis, two assistants that work at the magazine.
Authorities say an office manager for a New York fashion house, the location for a reality TV show, paid herself and co-workers $70,000 in unearned overtime.
SOAPnet has announced that it has begun production on The Fashionista Diaries, a new reality series that will follow assistants from three different companies as they collaborate in organizing Charlotte Ronson's Fashion Show and After Party during New York's Fall Fashion Week 2007. The ten-episode series is scheduled to premiere in July.
SoapNet has ordered a fourth season of I Wanna Be a Soap Star -- and for the first time, the winner of the Disney-owned cable network's reality competition series will appear on a non-ABC soap, Daily Variety reported on Friday.
- 'America's Got Talent' judges wowed by all Top 6 acts, can't predict who will win the ninth season
- 'Big Brother' houseguests evict Frankie Grande from the house and determines next HoH
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Lolo Jones and first-time pro partner Keoikantse "Keo" Motsepe
- Kris Jenner reportedly worried Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom will reconcile
- Joan Rivers doctor reportedly took a selfie before alleged biopsy procedure
- Heidi Montag reaches out to Lauren Conrad via social media
- Khloe Kardashian blames sister Kourtney Kardashian for her weight gain
- Tommy Chong to honor marijuana with green costumes on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Kourtney Kardashian shows off her baby bump in crochet dress