Showtime Reality Shows News
Showtime said it has ordered a second season of its U.S. lesbian reality series "The Real L Word."
Showtime has announced The Real L World, a new docu-reality series that will follow a group of lesbians living in L.A. as they go about their daily lives, will premiere Sunday, June 20 at 10PM ET/PT.
The L Word is becoming a reality series.
Zap2It reports that Showtime has picked up "Family Business," a reality show which follows the everyday adventures of an adult-film star and his family-run production company, for a second season.
Seymore Butts' 'Family Business' adult reality series to premiere on Showtime on Saturday February 22thJanuary 11, 2003
SHOWTIME cable channel has announced that following the airing of the "Tyson vs. Etienne" boxing match live from Memphis, TN on Saturday, February 22, 2003, it will premiere the network's new reality series, "Family Business."
Variety reports that Showtime has greenlit a half-hour latenight reality series chronicling the life of adult entertainment producer, director and occasional performer Adam Glasser, aka Seymore Butts.
- 'The Voice' eliminee Daniel Passino: Pharrell Williams didn't defend me, what I got was a eulogy
- Caitlyn Jenner reportedly posing nude with Olympic gold medal for 'Sports Illustrated' cover
- Rumer Willis bashes 'Vanity Fair' photographers for digitally editing her face: I won't stand for bullying
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher was "nervous" going in, says former 'The Bachelor' star Sean Lowe
- Cindy Crawford: "I'm so jealous" of Instagram-famous models like Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid
- 'Dancing with the Stars' doing first-ever "Judges Team-Up Challenge" twist
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani to sing duet on 'The Voice'
- Paige VanZant reportedly dating 'Dancing with the Stars' Troupe member Alan Bersten
- Donald Trump becomes the presumptive Republican presidential nominee