Showtime Reality Shows News
Showtime said it has ordered a second season of its U.S. lesbian reality series "The Real L Word."
Showtime has announced The Real L World, a new docu-reality series that will follow a group of lesbians living in L.A. as they go about their daily lives, will premiere Sunday, June 20 at 10PM ET/PT.
The L Word is becoming a reality series.
Zap2It reports that Showtime has picked up "Family Business," a reality show which follows the everyday adventures of an adult-film star and his family-run production company, for a second season.
Seymore Butts' 'Family Business' adult reality series to premiere on Showtime on Saturday February 22thJanuary 11, 2003
SHOWTIME cable channel has announced that following the airing of the "Tyson vs. Etienne" boxing match live from Memphis, TN on Saturday, February 22, 2003, it will premiere the network's new reality series, "Family Business."
Variety reports that Showtime has greenlit a half-hour latenight reality series chronicling the life of adult entertainment producer, director and occasional performer Adam Glasser, aka Seymore Butts.
- 'The Voice' advances three artists during final "Battle Round" night and Gwen Stefani snags last "steal"
- Prosecutors oppose 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice's halfway house request
- 'Big Brother' contestant Frankie Grande to star in Broadway musical
- Teresa Giudice and crisis manager Wendy Feldman end relationship over prison request
- 'Dancing with the Stars' first-time pro Allison Holker: I hope the show lets me come back because I'll be stronger
- Tori Spelling hospitalized for possible pneumonia
- 'The Voice' coaches advance six "Battle Round" winners and steal three artists
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Jonathan Bennett and pro partner Allison Holker, Alfonso Ribeiro tops leaderboard
- Jill Duggar Dillard and Derick Dillard reveal they are having a baby boy