Showtime Reality Shows News
Showtime said it has ordered a second season of its U.S. lesbian reality series "The Real L Word."
Showtime has announced The Real L World, a new docu-reality series that will follow a group of lesbians living in L.A. as they go about their daily lives, will premiere Sunday, June 20 at 10PM ET/PT.
The L Word is becoming a reality series.
Zap2It reports that Showtime has picked up "Family Business," a reality show which follows the everyday adventures of an adult-film star and his family-run production company, for a second season.
Seymore Butts' 'Family Business' adult reality series to premiere on Showtime on Saturday February 22thJanuary 11, 2003
SHOWTIME cable channel has announced that following the airing of the "Tyson vs. Etienne" boxing match live from Memphis, TN on Saturday, February 22, 2003, it will premiere the network's new reality series, "Family Business."
Variety reports that Showtime has greenlit a half-hour latenight reality series chronicling the life of adult entertainment producer, director and occasional performer Adam Glasser, aka Seymore Butts.
- Erin Andrews to miss 'Dancing with the Stars' episodes due to family tragedy
- Gwen Stefani on Blake Shelton wedding rumors: "I'll let you know"
- Ramona Singer finalizes divorce from Mario Singer: "I feel phenomenal"
- 'Ride with Norman Reedus' renewed for second season by AMC
- Dan Shafer talks being the oldest contestant on 'The Voice:' Age doesn't matter, but if anything, I have an advantage
- Miley Cyrus sings with Billy Idol in surprise 'Rebel Yell' performance
- Amber Rose: I've already lost weight on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo share first photo of new daughter Dusty Rose
- Nicole Franzel and Corey Brooks talk potential first date, romantic future after 'Big Brother'