HOME > ABC Family Reality Shows
ABC Family Reality Shows
ABC Family's new "Perfect Match: New York" reality dating show will premiere on Sunday, July 27 (8 – 9 PM ET/PT.) Based on the hit British series of the same name, the program allows friends and relatives to pick the perfect match for a single looking for love. Full Story
Carmen Electra's reality-TV career is apparently caput.
ABC Family's new summer series "Dance Fever", a revitalized version of the popular variety show created by Merv Griffin (“Jeopardy!,” “Wheel of Fortune”), will launch with a two-hour premiere Sunday, July 13 (7 – 9 PM ET/PT).
Variety reports that ABC Family has caught "Dance Fever" and is reviving the 1980s dance competition series. According to Variety, ABC Family has ordered 13 hour-long episodes of the series and could begin airing them as early as June 2003.
ABC Family to launch Monday reality block with 'My Life Is A Sitcom' and 'The Last Resort starting January 20th'
Tune-in to reality on Monday, January 20, as ABC Family premieres its Monday night reality block with two anticipated original primetime reality series "My Life Is A Sitcom" (8:00 - 8:30 PM ET/PT) and "The Last Resort" (8:30 - 9:00 PM ET/PT).
ABC Family has ordered 13 episodes of "Perfect Match," a one-hour reality dating show based on the hit British series of the same name.
Move over Ozzy Osbourne. The Hollywood Reporter reports that ABC Family is turning the reality program genre on its head with "My Life Is a Sitcom," a new half-hour primetime reality series about finding a real-life family to serve as the stars of their own sitcom. ABC Family has given a 13-episode order to Nash Entertainment for the series. ABC Family will conduct a nationwide search to find a family to play themselves. It's like MTV's reality series hit "The Osbournes" -- except this family won't start off famous.
- 'The Bachelorette' recap: JoJo Fletcher sends six guys packing in Season 12 premiere
- Blac Chyna shares sonogram of baby with Rob Kardashian and proclaims "fairytales do come true"
- 'Dancing with the Stars' recap: Nyle DiMarco, Paige VanZant and Ginger Zee perform twice for final viewer votes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' judges cheer Nyle DiMarco's stunning "Sound of Silence" dance
- Ginger Zee overcomes injury and performs in 'Dancing with the Stars' finals
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: Now I can definitely see how it was possible for Ben Higgins to love two women at once
- Evan Bass is much more than just an erectile dysfunction specialist, teases 'The Bachelorette' host
- 'The Voice' eliminee Bryan Bautista: Not making last season's cut was the best thing that ever happened to me
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Kaoh Rong' winner Michele Fitzgerald talks (Part 2)
- Anthony Bourdain and President Obama grab bite to eat at Hanoi eatery
- Grant Kemp: He's on 'The Bachelorette' for JoJo Fletcher after his last relationship went down in flames, says Chris Harrison
- Behati Prinsloo and Blake Shelton pose for "baby bump" photo for Adam Levine
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: I was concerned about bachelors there for "wrong reasons" but definitely addressed concerns
- 'The Voice's Paxton Ingram: The "wildest decision I've ever made" was on the show, but magical stuff resulted
- Jennifer Lopez on her diva reputation: "I don't deserve it"
- 'Catfish' host Nev Schulman announces engagement to pregnant girlfriend Laura Perlongo
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani perform duet at Billboard Music Awards
- JoJo Fletcher: 'The Bachelorette' was one of the hardest experiences of my life filled with "low lows"
- 'Dancing with the Stars' finalist Ginger Zee may not be able to perform due to pelvis injury
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher speaks out on ex Chad Rookstool's reunion claims and Nick Viall dating rumors
- JoJo Fletcher talks more 'The Bachelorette:' Guys I didn't notice at first made a huge impression, others came in hot and plateaued
- Shalyah Fearing: Being stolen twice made me question if I belonged on 'The Voice,' but I'd never give up
- JoJo Fletcher on her 'The Bachelorette' season: I'm happy with the way it played out, wanted to find a greater love than Ben Higgins
- Jordan Rodgers' motive for wooing 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher is "billion-dollar question," teases Chris Harrison