ABC Family Reality Shows News
Ben Higgins has announced he's not running for public office in Colorado after all.
Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell to star in 'The Bachelor' spinoff 'Ben and Lauren: Happily Ever After' on FreeformJune 22, 2016
Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell have landed their own The Bachelor spinoff titled Ben and Lauren: Happily Ever After.
Carmen Electra's reality-TV career is apparently caput.
ABC Family's new "Perfect Match: New York" reality dating show will premiere on Sunday, July 27 (8 – 9 PM ET/PT.) Based on the hit British series of the same name, the program allows friends and relatives to pick the perfect match for a single looking for love.
ABC Family's new summer series "Dance Fever", a revitalized version of the popular variety show created by Merv Griffin (“Jeopardy!,” “Wheel of Fortune”), will launch with a two-hour premiere Sunday, July 13 (7 – 9 PM ET/PT).
Variety reports that ABC Family has caught "Dance Fever" and is reviving the 1980s dance competition series. According to Variety, ABC Family has ordered 13 hour-long episodes of the series and could begin airing them as early as June 2003.
ABC Family to launch Monday reality block with 'My Life Is A Sitcom' and 'The Last Resort starting January 20th'January 4, 2003
Tune-in to reality on Monday, January 20, as ABC Family premieres its Monday night reality block with two anticipated original primetime reality series "My Life Is A Sitcom" (8:00 - 8:30 PM ET/PT) and "The Last Resort" (8:30 - 9:00 PM ET/PT).
ABC Family has ordered 13 episodes of "Perfect Match," a one-hour reality dating show based on the hit British series of the same name.
Move over Ozzy Osbourne. The Hollywood Reporter reports that ABC Family is turning the reality program genre on its head with "My Life Is a Sitcom," a new half-hour primetime reality series about finding a real-life family to serve as the stars of their own sitcom. ABC Family has given a 13-episode order to Nash Entertainment for the series. ABC Family will conduct a nationwide search to find a family to play themselves. It's like MTV's reality series hit "The Osbournes" -- except this family won't start off famous.
- Kim Zolciak admits to Botox and lip fillers but denies facial plastic surgery
- Kanye West on feud with Taylor Swift: "I am so glad my wife has Snapchat"
- 'Big Brother' recap: Michelle Meyer wins PoV, opts to leave Frank Eudy and Bridgette Dunning up for eviction
- Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi debuts her 'Yung Mommy' music video -- "I hope I win a Grammy for this"
- Keshia Knight Pulliam: I didn't cheat on my husband Ed Hartwell, he cheated on me!
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison: Chad Johnson is very, very good at being disliked -- and he owns it
- Lauren Conrad: 'The Hills: That Was Then, This is Now' special will reveal secrets
- Luke Pell: I was on a roller coaster with 'The Bachelorette' JoJo Fletcher, she really "cut me deep"
- Chad Johnson: My Robby Hayes and Jordan Rodgers comments weren't premeditated -- And JoJo Fletcher liked it!