What Chilli Wants News
VH1 announced that it has given second-season renewals to Basketball Wives, Brandy and Ray J: A Family Business, and What Chilli Wants.
VH1 has announced What Chilli Wants, a new reality series that will follow former TLC member Rozonda "Chilli" Thomas as she decides to take control of her romantic life, will premiere Sunday, April 11 at 10:30PM ET/PT.
VH1 announced it has ordered three new romance-themed reality series starring former Salt 'n' Pepa member Sandra "Pepa" Denton, former TLC member Rozonda "Chilli" Thomas, and former I Love New York and I Love Money participant Frank "The Entertainer" Moresco.
- Rob Kardashian's ex-girlfriend Adrienne Bailon "happy" he's dating Blac Chyna and wishes them well
- Kesha's mom and manager win legal dispute as Supreme Court judge throws out producer Dr. Luke's claims
- Dave Mirra, former host of MTV's 'Real World/Road Rules Challenge' dies of apparent suicide
- Former Bachelor Sean Lowe calls wife Catherine Giudici "soulless" in 'Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars' preview
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice taken off house arrest, closing "dark chapter" in her life
- 'Project Runway Junior' crowns Maya Ramirez its first winner ever
- 'American Idol' reveals the Top 24 contestants -- Who made the cut?
- 'American Idol's first winner Kelly Clarkson chooses show appearance over the Grammy Awards!
- 'The Voice' coach Blake Shelton vents frustration over ridiculous "lies" on Twitter