What Chilli Wants News
VH1 announced that it has given second-season renewals to Basketball Wives, Brandy and Ray J: A Family Business, and What Chilli Wants.
VH1 has announced What Chilli Wants, a new reality series that will follow former TLC member Rozonda "Chilli" Thomas as she decides to take control of her romantic life, will premiere Sunday, April 11 at 10:30PM ET/PT.
VH1 announced it has ordered three new romance-themed reality series starring former Salt 'n' Pepa member Sandra "Pepa" Denton, former TLC member Rozonda "Chilli" Thomas, and former I Love New York and I Love Money participant Frank "The Entertainer" Moresco.
- Gwen Stefani reportedly in talks to replace Christina Aguilera on 'The Voice'
- 'American Idol' eliminee Dexter Roberts: Sometimes it felt like Harry Connick Jr. was talking sign language
- Kris Jenner reportedly doing "great" after hospital visit for health scare
- 'American Idol' eliminates Dexter Roberts and determines Top 6 finalists
- Lindsay Lohan confirms 36-name list of sexual partners is legit, disputes how it leaked
- 'American Idol' judge Keith Urban: This season is like 'The Hunger Games,' Harry Connick Jr. and I are wired differently
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff LJ McKanas talks (Part 1)
- Porsha Williams turns herself into authorities on battery charge, takes glamorous mugshot
- 'American Idol' Top 7 show features performance highs and lows