What Chilli Wants News
VH1 announced that it has given second-season renewals to Basketball Wives, Brandy and Ray J: A Family Business, and What Chilli Wants.
VH1 has announced What Chilli Wants, a new reality series that will follow former TLC member Rozonda "Chilli" Thomas as she decides to take control of her romantic life, will premiere Sunday, April 11 at 10:30PM ET/PT.
VH1 announced it has ordered three new romance-themed reality series starring former Salt 'n' Pepa member Sandra "Pepa" Denton, former TLC member Rozonda "Chilli" Thomas, and former I Love New York and I Love Money participant Frank "The Entertainer" Moresco.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castoff Vince Sly talks (Part 1)
- Jillian Michaels to star on new 'Sweat Inc.' reality competition series on Spike TV
- Former 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman moves to New York City
- Kim Kardashian dyes her hair a shocking platinum blonde
- 'American Idol' reveals Top 8 guys as Harry Connick Jr. tells Qaasim Middleton he's what they've been looking for
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' No Collar "Nargarote" tribe votes off Vince Sly
- 'The Bachelor' star Chris Soules talks 'The Women Tell All:' They gave me their best shots and a few stung
- Bruce Jenner was filming telling daughters about his sex transition, conversation to air on 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's boyfriend Nick Gordon tweets on her 22nd birthday