What Chilli Wants News
VH1 announced that it has given second-season renewals to Basketball Wives, Brandy and Ray J: A Family Business, and What Chilli Wants.
VH1 has announced What Chilli Wants, a new reality series that will follow former TLC member Rozonda "Chilli" Thomas as she decides to take control of her romantic life, will premiere Sunday, April 11 at 10:30PM ET/PT.
VH1 announced it has ordered three new romance-themed reality series starring former Salt 'n' Pepa member Sandra "Pepa" Denton, former TLC member Rozonda "Chilli" Thomas, and former I Love New York and I Love Money participant Frank "The Entertainer" Moresco.
- 'The Voice' crowns Danielle Bradbery winner of fourth season
- 'The Bachelorette' bachelor Brian Jarosinski back together with girlfriend Stephanie Larimore
- 'Big Brother' to feature two new twists for fifteenth season
- Kim Kardashian's delivery of baby girl reportedly filmed
- Sean Lowe reveals who he's rooting for to win 'Bachelorette' Desiree Hartsock's heart
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' wraps tenth-season auditions and reveals Top 20
- '19 Kids and Counting' sibling Josh Duggar becomes conservative lobbyist
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West reportedly still debating name of baby girl
- 'The Bachelorette' star Desiree Hartsock: I could sense the Ben Scott tension, it made me uncomfortable