Trading Spouses News
She may have lost more than 90 pounds, but don't let the slim exterior fool you.
The Fox reality show "Trading Spouses: Meet Your New Mommy" is looking for a Bronx, N.Y., mother who adores the Yankees.
With Fox having recently doubled the size of its initial Trading Spouses episode order from ten episode to twenty as a result of the show's strong initial ratings, that can only mean two things -- more open casting calls... and the careful use of the six remaining original episodes that the network has available for broadcast.
Who says copying is bad for you?
Fox might have ripped off the basic concept of its Trading Spouses series from ABC's September-debuting Wife Swap, but the two spouse swapping shows will differ in at least one key aspect -- unlike Wife Swap, Trading Spouses will feature a large cash prize.
Fox has announced that Trading Spouses: Meet Your New Mommy, the new head of household swapping series that's made the network the target of idea theft allegations from both ABC and numerous media outlets, will premiere Tuesday, July 20 at 8PM ET/PT.
If Bonnie and Clyde came back today, they wouldn't have to rob banks to make a good living as thieves. Instead, they could create "new" Fox reality shows.
- Raven Gates -- 'The Bachelor' Nick Viall: I was head over heels but feared she wouldn't open up to me
- Chad Johnson: I'm "interested" in 'The Bachelor' villain Corinne Olympios, we've been texting
- Vanessa Grimaldi -- 'The Bachelor' Nick Viall: She blew me away, I wish I had more answers for her family
- 'The Hills' alum Jason Wahler and wife Ashley expecting first child
- 'The Bachelor' spoilers: Who are Nick Viall's Final 3 bachelorettes, and who's he pick in the end?
- 'The Bachelor' couples -- Whom did 'The Bachelor' stars and their final picks end up with ultimately?! (PHOTOS)
- Rachel Lindsay's dad did meet Nick Viall but it happened off-camera, 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison reveals
- 'Flip or Flop's Christina El Moussa on Tarek El Moussa split: Communication stopped, we didn't even drive to houses together
- Corinne Olympios -- 'The Bachelor' host: She thrives on her own, Nick Viall explored her many different sides