Trading Spouses News
She may have lost more than 90 pounds, but don't let the slim exterior fool you.
The Fox reality show "Trading Spouses: Meet Your New Mommy" is looking for a Bronx, N.Y., mother who adores the Yankees.
With Fox having recently doubled the size of its initial Trading Spouses episode order from ten episode to twenty as a result of the show's strong initial ratings, that can only mean two things -- more open casting calls... and the careful use of the six remaining original episodes that the network has available for broadcast.
Who says copying is bad for you?
Fox might have ripped off the basic concept of its Trading Spouses series from ABC's September-debuting Wife Swap, but the two spouse swapping shows will differ in at least one key aspect -- unlike Wife Swap, Trading Spouses will feature a large cash prize.
Fox has announced that Trading Spouses: Meet Your New Mommy, the new head of household swapping series that's made the network the target of idea theft allegations from both ABC and numerous media outlets, will premiere Tuesday, July 20 at 8PM ET/PT.
If Bonnie and Clyde came back today, they wouldn't have to rob banks to make a good living as thieves. Instead, they could create "new" Fox reality shows.
- 'American Idol' eliminee Joey Cook: I just knew I was going home, Rayvon Owen is eating up the competition
- Kim Richards was reportedly belligerent, insulting and out of control on night of arrest
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' blind daters Jackie Ibarra and Jeffrey Weldon talk (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' to feature top music-industry producers advising each team in live shows
- Rob Kardashian reportedly a "loose cannon" at 350 pounds and on life-threatening path, say sources
- Former 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman: I don't even want to think about getting back into the dating pool
- Kylie Jenner reportedly moving in with Tyga and expecting proposal after 18th birthday
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Leah Messer reportedly served with divorce papers from Jeremy Calvert
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castaway Joe Anglim talks (Part 1)