Trading Spouses News
She may have lost more than 90 pounds, but don't let the slim exterior fool you.
The Fox reality show "Trading Spouses: Meet Your New Mommy" is looking for a Bronx, N.Y., mother who adores the Yankees.
With Fox having recently doubled the size of its initial Trading Spouses episode order from ten episode to twenty as a result of the show's strong initial ratings, that can only mean two things -- more open casting calls... and the careful use of the six remaining original episodes that the network has available for broadcast.
Who says copying is bad for you?
Fox might have ripped off the basic concept of its Trading Spouses series from ABC's September-debuting Wife Swap, but the two spouse swapping shows will differ in at least one key aspect -- unlike Wife Swap, Trading Spouses will feature a large cash prize.
Fox has announced that Trading Spouses: Meet Your New Mommy, the new head of household swapping series that's made the network the target of idea theft allegations from both ABC and numerous media outlets, will premiere Tuesday, July 20 at 8PM ET/PT.
If Bonnie and Clyde came back today, they wouldn't have to rob banks to make a good living as thieves. Instead, they could create "new" Fox reality shows.
- Rob Kardashian's ex-girlfriend Adrienne Bailon "happy" he's dating Blac Chyna and wishes them well
- Kesha's mom and manager win legal dispute as Supreme Court judge throws out producer Dr. Luke's claims
- Dave Mirra, former host of MTV's 'Real World/Road Rules Challenge' dies of apparent suicide
- Former Bachelor Sean Lowe calls wife Catherine Giudici "soulless" in 'Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars' preview
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Teresa Giudice taken off house arrest, closing "dark chapter" in her life
- 'Project Runway Junior' crowns Maya Ramirez its first winner ever
- 'American Idol' reveals the Top 24 contestants -- Who made the cut?
- 'American Idol's first winner Kelly Clarkson chooses show appearance over the Grammy Awards!
- 'The Voice' coach Blake Shelton vents frustration over ridiculous "lies" on Twitter