Trading Spouses News
She may have lost more than 90 pounds, but don't let the slim exterior fool you.
The Fox reality show "Trading Spouses: Meet Your New Mommy" is looking for a Bronx, N.Y., mother who adores the Yankees.
With Fox having recently doubled the size of its initial Trading Spouses episode order from ten episode to twenty as a result of the show's strong initial ratings, that can only mean two things -- more open casting calls... and the careful use of the six remaining original episodes that the network has available for broadcast.
Who says copying is bad for you?
Fox might have ripped off the basic concept of its Trading Spouses series from ABC's September-debuting Wife Swap, but the two spouse swapping shows will differ in at least one key aspect -- unlike Wife Swap, Trading Spouses will feature a large cash prize.
Fox has announced that Trading Spouses: Meet Your New Mommy, the new head of household swapping series that's made the network the target of idea theft allegations from both ABC and numerous media outlets, will premiere Tuesday, July 20 at 8PM ET/PT.
If Bonnie and Clyde came back today, they wouldn't have to rob banks to make a good living as thieves. Instead, they could create "new" Fox reality shows.
- 'The Bachelorette' runner-up Nick Viall: Kaitlyn Bristowe broke the rules by saying "I love you" to me a bunch of times
- Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert intend to "move on as friends"
- 'Big Brother' HoH Vanessa Rousso makes big move against the house to blindside and nominate Jason Roy
- Khloe Kardashian confirms brother Rob still living with her: 'he's going through a hard time'
- 'The Bachelorette's Nick Viall: How would he feel about being the next Bachelor?
- Kiptyn Locke welcomes first child with girlfriend Samm Murphy
- Kaitlyn Bristowe on 'The Bachelorette' winner Shawn Booth: There wasn't even a chance I'd pick another guy
- 'The Bachelorette' runner-up Nick Viall: I am excited to get back out there and meet a great girl
- 'The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn Bristowe and Shawn Booth: If we weren't going to work out, we would've split already