Top Design 2 News
Nathan Thomas, a 30-year-old currently residing in New York City, was revealed to be Top Design's second season champion during last night's finale of the Bravo interior design competition series.
Model and designer India Hicks said she's only a small part of Top Design's new second-season look when it premieres Wednesday, September 3 at 10PM ET/PT on Bravo.
Magical Elves' fingerprints are apparently already evident on Top Design.
Bravo has revealed the identities of the 13 interior designers who will compete on Top Design's second season, which the network announced will premiere Wednesday, September 3 at 10PM ET/PT.
Bravo has announced model and designer India Hicks will serve as the host for Top Design's second season when it premieres in the fall.
Bravo has announced open casting calls for its Top Design and Shear Genius reality competition series, both of which the network renewed last month for second seasons.
Bravo announced it has ordered second seasons of both its Top Design and Shear Genius reality series, with casting for both shows scheduled to commence in the coming weeks.
- Omarosa Manigault engaged to pastor John Allen Newman!
- Kylie Jenner enjoys family outing with Tyga and his son
- Rob Kardashian deletes all Blac Chyna photos on Instagram and unfollows her as she stays silent -- Trouble in paradise?
- Ozzy Osbourne: My marriage to Sharon Osbourne is "back on track"
- Kim Kardashian celebrates Jennifer Lopez's birthday along with Calvin Harris
- Lamar Odom's family reportedly stages NYC intervention due to life-threatening behavior
- Jordan Rodgers' oldest brother Luke Rodgers appears to spoil JoJo Fletcher's 'The Bachelorette' ending
- Bindi Irwin pays tribute to her family on her 18th birthday
- 'Big Brother' weekend recap: Victor Arroyo wins "Battle Back," HoH James Huling picks eviction nominees