Top Chef Masters 2
Top Chef Masters host Curtis Stone married Lindsay Price during the weekend on the Spanish island of Majorca. Full Story
Bravo has revealed the identities of the 13 chefs competing on Top Chef Masters' fifth season and announced the season will premiere Wednesday, July 24 at 10PM ET/PT.
Curtis Stone and girlfriend Lindsay Price have welcomed a son into their lives.
Curtis Stone and girlfriend Lindsay Price are soon-to-be new parents.
U.S. actress Lindsay Price is pregnant with her first child, sources told UsMagazine.com Thursday.
Marcus Samuelsson was crowned the winner of Top Chef Masters' second season during last night's finale broadcast of Bravo's Top Chef spinoff.
Bravo has revealed the identities of the 22 chefs competing on Top Chef Masters' second season, which will premiere on Wednesday, April 7 at 11PM ET/PT.
Bravo has announced Top Chef Masters' second season will premiere on Wednesday, April 7 at 11PM ET/PT.
Bravo announced that it has renewed Top Chef Masters for a second season that will add Top Chef judge Gail Simmons as a regular member of the spinoff's judging panel.
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Juan Pablo Galavis made Nikki Ferrell uncomfortable, the more he spoke, the worse he looked
- Kim Kardashian gets into Beverly Hills car crash
- 'The Bachelor' sources: Juan Pablo Galavis and Nikki Ferrell won't last, he controls her
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' star Todd Chrisley on gay rumors: "There's no coming out" coming
- Juan Pablo Galavis reportedly duped 'The Bachelor' producers about his "big surprise"
- Katharine McPhee and Nick Cokas reportedly "working on their marriage" following cheating incident
- What happened to make 'The Bachelor' couple Juan Pablo Galavis and Nikki Ferrell's plans "change drastically" two weeks ago??
- Duggar sisters Jana, Jill, Jessa, and Jinger unveil Christian dating rules in new book
- Andi Dorfman's 'The Bachelorette' tenth-season premiere announced by ABC
- Nikki Ferrell lashes out at 'The Bachelor' haters: Your words hurt me, you should be ashamed!
- Lisa Vanderpump reportedly afraid of 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' reunion
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Juan Pablo Galavis fought the process the entire way
- 'The Bachelor' couple Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici: We don't get Juan Pablo Galavis either!
- Andi Dorfman announced as 'The Bachelorette's tenth-season star
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis selects Nikki Ferrell as his final bachelorette and gives her a rose -- but that's it!
- Exclusive: Joseph "Joey" Graceffa and Meghan Caramena talk 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' (Part 1)
- Stacy Keibler marries boyfriend Jared Pobre in quiet, sunset ceremony in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian and boyfriend Scott Disick reportedly eloping in Mexico
- Jessica Simpson shares three-way kiss with friends
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis reportedly aiming to become "a full-blown brand," went on 'The Bachelor' for money and fame
- 'MasterChef Junior' renewed for third season by Fox
- 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' cuts Joseph "Joey" Graceffa and Meghan Caramena
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis and his final bachelorette reportedly fighting, may only act still together at finale
- 'American Idol' eliminates Emily Piriz after another all-female bottom three is revealed