The X Factor (Season 2) News
Simon Cowell says The X Factor's disclosure of the entire home-viewer voting results will not necessarily become a new regular practice.
The X Factor eliminated Jason Brock and determined its Top 12 second-season finalist acts Thursday night during the Fox reality singing competition's first live results show.
The X Factor's second-season Top 12 acts have now become a Top 13.
Khloe Kardashian has owned up to the fact her nipples were showing through her sheer purple blouse while hosting Wednesday night's The X Factor live show but insisted it was completely unintentional.
The X Factor determined its Top 12 acts on Thursday night's broadcast of the reality singing competition's second season on Fox.
The X Factor has closed the book on its auditions and begun its live shows, which started with last night's Top 16 acts performing for judges Simon Cowell, L.A. Reid, Britney Spears, and Demi Lovato.
The X Factor judge Simon Cowell dishes on the current season -- including its Top 16 acts, new judges and new co-hosts.
The X Factor finalists are apparently receiving American Idol finalists' sloppy seconds.
The X Factor schedule has changed due to baseball once again -- however, this time it's a good thing.
The X Factor revealed the six remaining Top 16 acts who will advance to the live performances portion of the show during a special one-hour broadcast of the reality singing competition on Fox on Tuesday night.
- "Mama June" Shannon reportedly lying about not dating convicted sex offender
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice's connection reportedly "fading" since sentencing
- Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey and I are "focused on family" amid separation
- Exclusive: 'Project Runway' Season 13 winner Sean Kelly talks (Part 1)
- Tori Spelling shares photo and cryptic message from the hospital
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC after claims "Mama June" dating sex offender
- 'Project Runway' crowns Sean Kelly thirteenth-season winner
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Matthew Miller, sends Jackie Pierson to Comeback Canyon
- Bear Grylls releases new 'Extreme Food' book