The Surreal Life 4 News
"Shattered Innocence (Mine), or Adrienne Bags a Brady," our episode summary for the fourth episode of VH1's The Surreal Life 4 reality series, written by ginger, is now available.
"Horses, Dwarfs and Bears.. Oh My!!," our episode summary for the third episode of VH1's The Surreal Life 4 reality series, written by RangeRover, is now available.
"At Least These People Aren't Breeding," our episode summary for the second episode of VH1's The Surreal Life 4, written by toddE, is now available.
"Because No One Else Would," or "Get Da Brat a New Agent," our episode summary for the premiere episode of VH1's The Surreal Life 4, written by ginger, is now available.
Network execs are debating whether to leave in a shot of a urinating actor in Sunday's "The Surreal Life" on VH1.
With The Surreal Life 3 nearing the end of its successful jump to VH1, the network has announced that a fourth edition of the series began taping earlier this week and will premiere on Sunday, January 9, 2005 at 9PM ET/PT.
- 'The Biggest Loser' winner Toma Dobrosavljevic: I'm still in shock, the show is extremely supportive
- ABC: Everything will explode on 'The Bachelor' next week!
- Shakira and boyfriend Gerard Pique have another baby boy
- Gwen Stefani launching her own lipstick line
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Juelia Kinney: Is she mad Chris Soules is kissing so many girls?
- 'The Biggest Loser' crowns Toma Dobrosavljevic winner, edging runner-up Sonya Jones loses by one pound
- 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Juelia Kinney: Chris Soules would be lucky to have Britt Nilsson
- Bruce Jenner reportedly filming his own E! reality show documenting his "journey"
- 'The Bachelor' host Chris Harrison: Kelsey Poe is kind of a spoiled brat, Ashley Iaconetti is immature and obsessed with herself