The Surreal Life 4 News
"Shattered Innocence (Mine), or Adrienne Bags a Brady," our episode summary for the fourth episode of VH1's The Surreal Life 4 reality series, written by ginger, is now available.
"Horses, Dwarfs and Bears.. Oh My!!," our episode summary for the third episode of VH1's The Surreal Life 4 reality series, written by RangeRover, is now available.
"At Least These People Aren't Breeding," our episode summary for the second episode of VH1's The Surreal Life 4, written by toddE, is now available.
"Because No One Else Would," or "Get Da Brat a New Agent," our episode summary for the premiere episode of VH1's The Surreal Life 4, written by ginger, is now available.
Network execs are debating whether to leave in a shot of a urinating actor in Sunday's "The Surreal Life" on VH1.
With The Surreal Life 3 nearing the end of its successful jump to VH1, the network has announced that a fourth edition of the series began taping earlier this week and will premiere on Sunday, January 9, 2005 at 9PM ET/PT.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Kelley Wentworth talks (Part 2)
- Juan Pablo Galavis stayed with Nikki Ferrell as long as he did to "spite haters" and "promote himself," say sources
- Kristin Cavallari reveals son Jax's struggle with colic
- Andi Dorfman supports bestie Nikki Ferrell after Juan Pablo Galavis split: "You are the strongest girl I know"
- "Mama June" Shannon sex offender controversy apparently tearing 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' family apart
- Teresa Giudice reportedly "open" to letting cameras film her final days before prison
- Joan Rivers' daughter Melissa Rivers hires prominent law firm to sue Manhattan clinic
- 'The Voice' advances three "Knockout Round" winners to "The Live Playoffs," Gwen Stefani steals one artist
- Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson reportedly wants custody of Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson but he's broke