The Surreal Life 1
U.S. recording artist-turned-preacher MC Hammer is alive and well, contrary to some online reports, TMZ.com said Wednesday. Full Story
Motley Crue frontman Vince Neil got a taste of reality television a few years ago -- and he apparently liked it so much that he's going back for more.
Motley Crue frontman Vince Neil married for the fourth time in his latest self-improvement venture.
Variety reports that former rapper and current minister MC Hammer, who's re-entered the public spotlight thanks to his appearance on "The Surreal Life, " has signed a blind script deal with The WB.
Wow, if there were any doubts about Corey Feldman's self-absorbed delusions before, this week's TV Guide Insider interview seems to have eliminated them. In an interview with TV Guide, Feldman says he's shocked at the bad press he's getting over his appearance on The WB's "The Surreal Life" series, claims that he's "not a publicity whore," and takes some shots at fellow housemate Jerri Manthey of "Survivor 2" fame.
Zap2It.com reports that Maureen McCormick, who played eldest daughter Marcia on the '70s sitcom "The Brady Bunch," was approached to take up residence on The WB's "The Surreal Life," where former celebrities live together for 10 days. McCormick says she politely declined.
The WB brings a diverse group of some of America's best-remembered pop culture figures back to television audiences in a half-hour comedy/reality series, THE SURREAL LIFE. From the producers of "Blind Date," the celebrity cast includes actors from past hit series, a former child star, two musical stars, and a beauty queen, and one star of the hit series "Survivor II." This unlikely group of housemates moved in together on Monday, October 21 and will share a fun and funky house in the Hollywood Hills for ten days.
Emmanuel Lewis, MC Hammer, and other has-been celebs sign to star in WB's new 'The Surreal Life' reality show
Variety reports that the upcoming WB reality series "The Surreal Life" has lined up the kind of dream cast that nightmares are made of. "Marquee" names such as rapper M.C. Hammer, Emmanuel Lewis of the 1980s sitcom "Webster," Mindy Cohn (Natelie from "The Facts of Life,") rocker Vince Neil of the band Motley Crue and former "Baywatch" babe Brande Roderick are on board to move into a house and have their lives taped round-the-clock, ala "The Real World."
- Kim Richards was reportedly belligerent, insulting and out of control on night of arrest
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' blind daters Jackie Ibarra and Jeffrey Weldon talk (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' to feature top music-industry producers advising each team in live shows
- Rob Kardashian reportedly a "loose cannon" at 350 pounds and on life-threatening path, say sources
- Kylie Jenner reportedly moving in with Tyga and expecting proposal after 18th birthday
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Leah Messer reportedly served with divorce papers from Jeremy Calvert
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castaway Joe Anglim talks (Part 1)
- 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' star Kim Richards arrested for drunken, disturbing behavior at hotel
- 'American Idol's Joey Cook defends best friend Quentin Alexander's outburst: He did a beautiful thing
- 'American Idol's Quentin Alexander on heated Harry Connick Jr exchange: He was disrespectful right back
- Kelly Clarkson: My husband Brandon Blackstock is "not my other half"
- 'American Idol' judge Harry Connick Jr. scolds contestant Quentin Alexander for "wacked' comment
- Jill Duggar details her difficult 70-hour labor
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart's merged Merica tribe ousts former No Collar player Joe Anglim
- Brandi Glanville discusses her many plastic surgeries
- Kendall Jenner goes topless for 'GQ' magazine
- Heidi Klum shares before and after makeup photos
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West make '100 Most Influential People' list
- Jessa Duggar, Ben Seewald reveal their wedding vows
- 'American Idol' sends Joey Cook home, saves Rayvon Owen for third consecutive time
- Kourtney Kardashian explains her son Reign's name
- Kelly Osbourne "dead" to Giuliana Rancic, says source