The Spin Crowd News
E! announced it has ordered The Spin Crowd, a new Kim Kardashian-produced reality series that will follow employees working for celebrity and entertainment public relations agency Command PR.
Kim Kardashian is ready to tackle her passion for reality television as a producer.
- Julia Sokolowski: 'Survivor: Kaoh Rong' castaways Kyle Jason and Scott Pollard were "wonderful" and "not bullies at all"
- Kris Jenner fights with Kim Kardashian -- You were married for 72 days, that's f-cked up sh-t!
- Parent company of 'American Idol's production company files for bankruptcy
- Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner launching swimwear line
- Drew Barrymore to narrate NBC's new 'First Dates' reality dating series
- 'Survivor: Kaoh Rong' castoff Julia Sokolowski: I was salty when I found out Michele Fitzgerald betrayed me
- Alec Baldwin to host ABC's 'Match Game' revival
- Caitlyn Jenner takes Donald Trump up on Trump Tower women's restroom offer
- Scott Disick spotted with Australian blonde model Megan Blake Irwin, sparks dating rumors