The Search For The Most Talented Kid In America
In a two-hour finale event, NBC has named 12-year-old guitarist Cheyenne Kimball as “America’s Most Talented Kid” as part of the series’ finals competition that also awards the winner a grand prize of $50,000. Thirteen-year-old Agape Chen (from Bakersfield, California) was first runnerup ($25,000), while 7-year-old Colton “Lil’C” Burton (Santa Clarita, California) was awarded $10,000 as the second runnerup. Full Story
’N Sync's Lance Bass to serve as lead judge for NBC's 'The Search for the Most Talented Kid in America'
NBC has announced that pop superstar Lance Bass will get “’N Sync” with NBC when he joins the network’s newest series, “The Search for the Most Talented Kid in America,” as the show’s lead judge in all four episodes of the new talent-reality series. Bass will be joined each week by two celebrity guest judges who will be announced at a later date. Hosted by Mario Lopez (NBC’s “The Other Half”), the one-hour series will be broadcast for four weeks on Fridays (8-9 p.m. ET) beginning March 21.
NBC announced today that it's new reality series, “The Search for the Most Talented Kid in America,” will begin production immediately abd that the series will premiere later this season. “’American Idol’ has been a huge success, and we tip our hat to the job they’ve done, “ said eff Gaspin, Executive Vice President, Alternative Series, Longform and Program Strategy. “But, they’ve only identified great talent between the ages of 16 and 24."
- Hank Baskett comes clean about cheating with transgender model, wife Kendra Wilkinson supports him
- Kim Kardashian: "I think you would call me a feminist"
- Kate Gosselin celebrates sextuplets' 11th birthday
- Josh and Anna Duggar reportedly "barely speaking," she feels "trapped" as family turns against them
- Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett address cheating scandal
- Macy's and Donald Trump end menswear business deal, both parties take credit for the move
- Donald Trump reportedly suing Univision for $500 million over Miss USA pageant
- Khloe Kardashian has fallen for Rick Fox, sources say, he showers her with attention
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe defends Chris "Cupcake" Strandburg for crying
- Bobby Brown reportedly flew Bobbi Kristina Brown to Chicago for doctor evaluation before hospice care
- 'I Can Do That' crowns Nicole Scherzinger champion
- Cheryl Burke quits Miss USA co-host gig in light of Donald Trump anti-immigrant controversy
- Gigi Hadid stuns in bikini for Seafolly campaign
- Carrie Underwood raps Wiz Khalifa's verse in 'See You Again'
- Kendall Jenner breaks Kim Kardashian's Instagram record for most-liked photo
- 'The Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: I wanted to tell Shawn Booth "yes" I loved him, we had a "raw relationship"
- Mexico contestant pulls out of Donald Trump's Miss Universe pageant
- Kylie Jenner moves into her own $2.7 million Calabasas mansion before she turns 18
- 'The Bachelorette' host: Shawn Booth's feud with Nick Viall is nowhere near over, We haven't seen the last of Ben Zorn
- Khloe Kardashian helps Kylie Jenner move into new home
- NeNe Leakes announces she's quitting 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Two more Kaitlyn Bristowe suitors revealed as new 'Bachelor in Paradise' cast members
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe eliminates four guys, Chris Harrison changes up show's format