The Search For The Most Talented Kid In America
In a two-hour finale event, NBC has named 12-year-old guitarist Cheyenne Kimball as “America’s Most Talented Kid” as part of the series’ finals competition that also awards the winner a grand prize of $50,000. Thirteen-year-old Agape Chen (from Bakersfield, California) was first runnerup ($25,000), while 7-year-old Colton “Lil’C” Burton (Santa Clarita, California) was awarded $10,000 as the second runnerup. Full Story
’N Sync's Lance Bass to serve as lead judge for NBC's 'The Search for the Most Talented Kid in America'
NBC has announced that pop superstar Lance Bass will get “’N Sync” with NBC when he joins the network’s newest series, “The Search for the Most Talented Kid in America,” as the show’s lead judge in all four episodes of the new talent-reality series. Bass will be joined each week by two celebrity guest judges who will be announced at a later date. Hosted by Mario Lopez (NBC’s “The Other Half”), the one-hour series will be broadcast for four weeks on Fridays (8-9 p.m. ET) beginning March 21.
NBC announced today that it's new reality series, “The Search for the Most Talented Kid in America,” will begin production immediately abd that the series will premiere later this season. “’American Idol’ has been a huge success, and we tip our hat to the job they’ve done, “ said eff Gaspin, Executive Vice President, Alternative Series, Longform and Program Strategy. “But, they’ve only identified great talent between the ages of 16 and 24."
- 'American Idol' champion Candice Glover: I had no idea what was going to happen!
- Mariah Carey denies lip-syncing during 'American Idol' finale
- Christina Aguilera and Cee Lo Green's 'The Voice' returns and Shakira and Usher's departures/returns confirmed by NBC
- Edward "Eddie" Fox talks about'Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites'
- 'American Idol' runner-up Kree Harrison: I still feel like I'm a winner despite losing
- Candice Glover debut album to be released July 16 and titled 'Music Speaks'
- VIDEO: Listen to Angie Miller's 'You Set Me Free' released single
- Candice Glover: My confidence got me through 'American Idol' this time, I did what I wanted
- Kim Kardashian reportedly planning to take newborn baby on tour with Kanye West
- Kree Harrison: I still want my single to be "All Cried Out" even though I lost 'American Idol'
- 'American Idol' crowns Candice Glover twelfth-season champ over Kree Harrison
- Shakira and Usher reportedly returning for next spring's 'The Voice' season
- Erik Reichenbach talks about 'Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites'
- Jennifer Hudson's 'Winnie Mandela' film to be released this fall
- 'The Bachelorette' star Desiree Hartsock: There's a lot of guy drama, and you'll see my brother again
- Keith Urban: I would like to return as a judge for 'American Idol's thirteenth season
- Sherri Biethman talks about 'Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites'
- 'The Voice' host Carson Daly confirms Christina Aguilera returning as coach
- 'American Idol' finalists Candice Glover and Kree Harrison vie for twelfth-season title
- Jennifer Lopez: "I don't know" whether I'll return to 'American Idol' as a judge
- Nicki Minaj reportedly definitely not returning as 'American Idol' judge
- 'The Bachelorette' star Desiree Hartsock: It was incredibly emotional and really surprising
- Angie Miller: "I didn't want to dwell on how sad I was" about my 'American Idol' ouster
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water's format twist confirmed by CBS