The Search For The Most Talented Kid In America
In a two-hour finale event, NBC has named 12-year-old guitarist Cheyenne Kimball as “America’s Most Talented Kid” as part of the series’ finals competition that also awards the winner a grand prize of $50,000. Thirteen-year-old Agape Chen (from Bakersfield, California) was first runnerup ($25,000), while 7-year-old Colton “Lil’C” Burton (Santa Clarita, California) was awarded $10,000 as the second runnerup. Full Story
’N Sync's Lance Bass to serve as lead judge for NBC's 'The Search for the Most Talented Kid in America'
NBC has announced that pop superstar Lance Bass will get “’N Sync” with NBC when he joins the network’s newest series, “The Search for the Most Talented Kid in America,” as the show’s lead judge in all four episodes of the new talent-reality series. Bass will be joined each week by two celebrity guest judges who will be announced at a later date. Hosted by Mario Lopez (NBC’s “The Other Half”), the one-hour series will be broadcast for four weeks on Fridays (8-9 p.m. ET) beginning March 21.
NBC announced today that it's new reality series, “The Search for the Most Talented Kid in America,” will begin production immediately abd that the series will premiere later this season. “’American Idol’ has been a huge success, and we tip our hat to the job they’ve done, “ said eff Gaspin, Executive Vice President, Alternative Series, Longform and Program Strategy. “But, they’ve only identified great talent between the ages of 16 and 24."
- Nicole Franzel and Corey Brooks talk potential first date, romantic future after 'Big Brother'
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert reveal plans for starting family, how many kids they want
- 'Shark Tank' star Daymond John gets engaged to longtime girlfriend during filming
- Farrah Abraham interested in her own 'Teen Mom' spinoff
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 1)
- Joe Giudice family friend: He's "miserable" behind bars, it's "worse than anyone expected"
- Kim Kardashian on Taylor Swift feud: "I like her music, there was no shade"
- 'America's Next Top Model' alum Lisa D'Amato welcomes second child live on Facebook
- Nicole Franzel talks 'Big Brother' money plans, the jury vote that shocked her and beating Paul Abrahamian
- Paul Abrahamian: I was shocked to lose 'Big Brother,' the jury was a little bit pissed and bitter
- Rachel Ako talks 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' cyclone evacuation: "It was 'Survivor' purgatory hell!"
- Adam Levine and wife Behati Prinsloo welcome their first child
- Brendan Fletcher: I was leaning towards Blake Shelton before 'The Voice' audition, but Adam Levine charmed me
- Gigi Hadid assaulted after leaving Max Mara fashion show in Milan
- Lauren Diaz talks 'The Voice' proposal: I was literally in shock... but it was about time!
- Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert reunite on new country single
- 'Big Brother' crowns Nicole Franzel winner over Paul Abrahamian by single vote, first female winner in five years
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako voted off her Gen-X Tribe
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' online broadcast schedule and format details released by CBS
- Mary Berry leaving 'The Great British Bake Off' "out of loyalty" to the BBC
- Billy Gilman: I hope my past success won't define me, 'The Voice' is going to be a long and scary road
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen: I think James Huling voting Corey Brooks out cost him the game, Victor Arroyo will probably win fan-favorite
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst: There will be young love on 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X', a brazen romance early on
- 'Big Brother' host Julie Chen: I'm rooting for Paul Abrahamian to win, Nicole Franzel and James Huling were big disappointments