The Search For The Most Talented Kid In America
In a two-hour finale event, NBC has named 12-year-old guitarist Cheyenne Kimball as “America’s Most Talented Kid” as part of the series’ finals competition that also awards the winner a grand prize of $50,000. Thirteen-year-old Agape Chen (from Bakersfield, California) was first runnerup ($25,000), while 7-year-old Colton “Lil’C” Burton (Santa Clarita, California) was awarded $10,000 as the second runnerup. Full Story
’N Sync's Lance Bass to serve as lead judge for NBC's 'The Search for the Most Talented Kid in America'
NBC has announced that pop superstar Lance Bass will get “’N Sync” with NBC when he joins the network’s newest series, “The Search for the Most Talented Kid in America,” as the show’s lead judge in all four episodes of the new talent-reality series. Bass will be joined each week by two celebrity guest judges who will be announced at a later date. Hosted by Mario Lopez (NBC’s “The Other Half”), the one-hour series will be broadcast for four weeks on Fridays (8-9 p.m. ET) beginning March 21.
NBC announced today that it's new reality series, “The Search for the Most Talented Kid in America,” will begin production immediately abd that the series will premiere later this season. “’American Idol’ has been a huge success, and we tip our hat to the job they’ve done, “ said eff Gaspin, Executive Vice President, Alternative Series, Longform and Program Strategy. “But, they’ve only identified great talent between the ages of 16 and 24."
- 'The Real World: New Orleans' star Ryan Knight dies at age 29 following alleged night of partying
- Joe Bastianich leaving 'MasterChef' and 'MasterChef Junior' as judge
- 'Hell's Kitchen' star Gordon Ramsay sends Fernando Cruz home after a poor dinner service
- Cheryl Burke confirmed to not return to 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminee Te Jay McGrath talks (Part 2)
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' tribe votes off Wes Nale after two castaways play hidden idols
- Alfonso Ribeiro on 'Dancing with the Stars' triumph: I was kind of in shock and almost fell to my knees
- Teresa Giudice planning to file for divorce from husband Joe Giudice after prison sentence, says source
- Anna 'Chickadee' Cardwell won't spend Thanksgiving with Honey Boo Boo and the family
- Kim Kardashian's representative denies Kanye West breakup rumors
- Fifth Harmony member Camila Cabello and Austin Mahone split
- Kendall Jenner slammed by model Arisce Wanzer
- Tori Spelling confirms husband Dean McDermott is done with 'True Tori,' but is she?
- Teresa Giudice reportedly lands deal with Bravo to host cooking show after prison release
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Janel Parrish and Val Chmerkovskiy continue dodging dating questions
- Jordin Sparks appears to bash ex-boyfriend Jason Derulo in new mixtape
- 'The Voice' eliminates Reagan James and Anita Antoinette, America saves Ryan Sill again
- 'Dancing with the Stars' crowns Alfonso Ribeiro and partner Witney Carson new champions
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Derek Hough: Bethany Mota and I hid things from the show's cameras
- Kathy Griffin: Joan Rivers and I had discussed having me join 'Fashion Police'
- Val Chmerkovskiy sends Janel Parrish emotional "love you" message before 'Dancing with the Stars' finale
- Leah Messer reportedly "scarred" from 'Teen Mom 2' and therefore quitting
- Janel Parrish on 'Dancing with the Stars' finale: I think Alfonso Ribeiro is the one to beat
- Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg: Our 'Donnie Loves Jenny' reality show won't break us up!