The Search For The Most Talented Kid In America
In a two-hour finale event, NBC has named 12-year-old guitarist Cheyenne Kimball as “America’s Most Talented Kid” as part of the series’ finals competition that also awards the winner a grand prize of $50,000. Thirteen-year-old Agape Chen (from Bakersfield, California) was first runnerup ($25,000), while 7-year-old Colton “Lil’C” Burton (Santa Clarita, California) was awarded $10,000 as the second runnerup. Full Story
’N Sync's Lance Bass to serve as lead judge for NBC's 'The Search for the Most Talented Kid in America'
NBC has announced that pop superstar Lance Bass will get “’N Sync” with NBC when he joins the network’s newest series, “The Search for the Most Talented Kid in America,” as the show’s lead judge in all four episodes of the new talent-reality series. Bass will be joined each week by two celebrity guest judges who will be announced at a later date. Hosted by Mario Lopez (NBC’s “The Other Half”), the one-hour series will be broadcast for four weeks on Fridays (8-9 p.m. ET) beginning March 21.
NBC announced today that it's new reality series, “The Search for the Most Talented Kid in America,” will begin production immediately abd that the series will premiere later this season. “’American Idol’ has been a huge success, and we tip our hat to the job they’ve done, “ said eff Gaspin, Executive Vice President, Alternative Series, Longform and Program Strategy. “But, they’ve only identified great talent between the ages of 16 and 24."
- 'Married at First Sight: The First Year' spinoff starring married couples picked up by FYI
- 'Big Brother' winner Dick "Evel Dick" Donato reveals he is HIV positive
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' seventh-season cast announced by Bravo
- Bethenny Frankel reportedly returning to 'The Real Housewives of New York City' cast
- Kendall Jenner and Justin Bieber photographed meeting for romantic dinner in Paris
- 'The Voice' coach Adam Levine wins two four-chair turnarounds, calls himself "king" again
- 'Utopia' pioneers nominate two Utopians for exile and replacement, America nominates a third
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' castaway Nadiya Anderson talks (Part 2)
- 'The Real Housewives' star reportedly top pick to replace Joan Rivers on 'Fashion Police'
- Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum welcome their first child into the world
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminated couple Karina Smirnoff and Randy Couture talk frontrunners
- Adam Levine has sex with model wife Behati Prinsloo covered in blood for new Maroon 5 "Animals" music video
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Randy Couture and pro partner Karina Smirnoff, two couples earn perfect scores
- 'The Voice' coach Gwen Stefani excitedly earns her first four-chair turnaround of the seventh season
- Alfonso Ribeiro: I don't have an unfair advantage on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Nick Cannon "has no part" in Amber Rose split from Wiz Khalifa
- Jennifer Hudson on her new toned physique: "It was a goal"
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminees Lisa Thomson and Michelle Thomson talk (Part 1)
- Kris Jenner denies Kendall Jenner was bullied at Fashion Week
- Jason Derulo on Jordin Sparks split: There was a lot of arguing and pressure on marriage, our relationship became an obligation
- Kim Kardashian and daughter North West sit front row at Givenchy fashion show
- Juan Pablo Galavis reportedly did 'Couples Therapy' with Nikki Ferrell just for the cash
- Jennifer Lopez and Leah Remini get rear-ended by drunk driver with children in the backseat
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Janel Parrish: I appreciate Val Chmerkovskiy's "tough love"