The Search For The Most Talented Kid In America
In a two-hour finale event, NBC has named 12-year-old guitarist Cheyenne Kimball as “America’s Most Talented Kid” as part of the series’ finals competition that also awards the winner a grand prize of $50,000. Thirteen-year-old Agape Chen (from Bakersfield, California) was first runnerup ($25,000), while 7-year-old Colton “Lil’C” Burton (Santa Clarita, California) was awarded $10,000 as the second runnerup. Full Story
’N Sync's Lance Bass to serve as lead judge for NBC's 'The Search for the Most Talented Kid in America'
NBC has announced that pop superstar Lance Bass will get “’N Sync” with NBC when he joins the network’s newest series, “The Search for the Most Talented Kid in America,” as the show’s lead judge in all four episodes of the new talent-reality series. Bass will be joined each week by two celebrity guest judges who will be announced at a later date. Hosted by Mario Lopez (NBC’s “The Other Half”), the one-hour series will be broadcast for four weeks on Fridays (8-9 p.m. ET) beginning March 21.
NBC announced today that it's new reality series, “The Search for the Most Talented Kid in America,” will begin production immediately abd that the series will premiere later this season. “’American Idol’ has been a huge success, and we tip our hat to the job they’ve done, “ said eff Gaspin, Executive Vice President, Alternative Series, Longform and Program Strategy. “But, they’ve only identified great talent between the ages of 16 and 24."
- Jon Gosselin responds to daughters Mady and Cara's public slams: It's shocking and I'm very upset
- Audrina Patridge introduces her daughter Kirra - "We are so beyond in love"
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy returning to Season 23 of 'Dancing with the Stars' as professional partner
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart reportedly call it quits again
- 'America's Got Talent' results: Final group of seven semifinalist acts revealed, includes Grace VanderWaal
- Simone Biles: I can't go 'Dancing with the Stars' this season, but hope I can do the spring edition
- Ryan Lochte reportedly going 'Dancing with the Stars' after fabricated Olympics robbery scandal
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans announces she's pregnant with third child
- 'Big Brother' recap: Paul Abrahamian wins Power of Veto, Corey Brooks named replacement nominee
- Jon Gosselin's twin girls Madelyn and Cara speak out: "He doesn't even know us. How can he dare to talk about us?"
- Kourtney Kardashian: Scott Disick reconciliation would require "so much work"
- Kate Gosselin: My 12-year-old son Collin has special needs - "I've felt very alone in this"
- Ashley Iaconetti: I stand by my Caila Quinn concerns on 'Bachelor in Paradise'
- Luann de Lesseps defends her fiance Tom D'Agostino Jr. against kiss photos: "It wasn't an affair, it was a mistake"
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: Next week is the most explosive confrontation in history!
- Candace Cameron Bure confirms her daughter will appear on this fall's 'The Voice' auditions
- Paulie Calafiore: Natalie Negrotti is just using James Huling, said she wouldn't date him after 'Big Brother'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise's Josh Murray and Amanda Stanton announce they're living together, Amanda boasts she still hasn't read Andi Dorfman's book allegations
- 'The Celebrity Apprentice' plays up Arnold Schwarzenegger's 'Terminator' legacy in new promo
- Vinny Ventiera vents on 'After Paradise' Izzy Goodkind "played herself," she regrets dumping him "100 percent"
- Brandy serenaded Ray J and Princess Love on their wedding day
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' couple Vinny Ventiera and Izzy Goodkind split, Ashley Iaconetti and Caila Quinn fight over Jared Haibon
- Discovery reality series to follow Idris Elba training to be professional kickboxer
- 'Dancing with the Stars' reveals the first 8 pro dancers to star on Season 23