HOME > The Real Housewives > The Real Housewives of New Jersey > The Real Housewives of New Jersey News
The Real Housewives of New Jersey News
Teresa Giudice and her husband Joe Giudice were arraigned on new fraud charges in a federal court in Newark, NJ on Wednesday.
Teresa Giudice and Giuseppe "Joe" Giudice's legal troubles have gone from bad to worse.
Dina Manzo has confirmed she will be returning to The Real Housewives of New Jersey for the show's sixth season.
The Real Housewives of New Jersey is reportedly adding three new cast members.
Caroline Manzo has confirmed she's done with The Real Housewives of New Jersey.
Teresa Giudice and husband Giuseppe "Joe" Giudice tearfully confront the idea of potential jail timeSeptember 29, 2013
Teresa Giudice and husband Giuseppe "Joe" Giudice have opened up about the idea of potentially spending time in prison due to their pending 39-count federal fraud indictment.
Caroline Manzo may be starring in only one reality show going forward.
Caroline Manzo and her family are filming a pilot for their own The Real Housewives of New Jersey spinoff.
The Real Housewives of New Jersey star Melissa Gorga and husband Joe Gorga are starting from scratch to build the house of their dreams, selling their New Jersey mansion for $3.8 million in the process.
Teresa Giudice and husband Giuseppe "Joe" Giudice have pleaded not guilty to the 39-count federal fraud indictment they're currently battling in court.
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for a third season by USA Network
- Kylie Jenner stars in Jaden Smith's video for 'Blue Ocean' song
- Jennifer Lopez reportedly close to inking Las Vegas residency deal
- Kesha accused of previously denying Dr. Luke abuse under oath in 2011 case
- I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding
- Don't Be Tardy
- The Real Housewives of Miami
- Bethenny Ever After
- The Real Housewives of D.C.
- The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
- Bethenny's Getting Married?
- The Real Housewives of New Jersey
- The Real Housewives of New York City
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta
- The Real Housewives of Orange County