The Player News
As any reality television viewer is well aware, Tuesdays at 9PM ET/PT has become a reality logjam this summer season, with no fewer than three reality programs (CBS's Big Brother, NBC's Last Comic Standing, and TBS's Outback Jack) regularly airing in the time period.
Move over, Fox and NBC, because UPN is making a bid to be bigger "player" in the reality television arena with the launching of its first reality dating series -- The Player.
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' renewed for a third season by USA Network
- Kylie Jenner stars in Jaden Smith's video for 'Blue Ocean' song
- Jennifer Lopez reportedly close to inking residency to perform in Las Vegas
- Kesha accused of previously denying Dr. Luke abuse under oath in 2011 case
- Kelly Clarkson covers Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' hit single