The Player News
As any reality television viewer is well aware, Tuesdays at 9PM ET/PT has become a reality logjam this summer season, with no fewer than three reality programs (CBS's Big Brother, NBC's Last Comic Standing, and TBS's Outback Jack) regularly airing in the time period.
Move over, Fox and NBC, because UPN is making a bid to be bigger "player" in the reality television arena with the launching of its first reality dating series -- The Player.
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Kelley Wentworth talks (Part 1)
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino pleads not guilty to tax fraud
- Jennifer Lopez shells out $22 million for Manhattan penthouse reportedly
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray: Nikki Ferrell is invited to our wedding without Juan Pablo Galavis
- Khloe Kardashian reportedly can't reach Lamar Odom to finalize divorce
- Tori Spelling: Am I a b-tch if I say Dean McDermott's mistress is unattractive?
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Drew Christy talks (Part 2)