The One: Making a Music Star News
After two weeks of extremely low rated performance and results show, ABC has abruptly canceled The One: Making a Superstar, its American Idol-like reality singing competition that was intended to last ten weeks.
ABC has announced that The One: Making a Music Star, its previously announced adaptation of Operacisn Triunfo, the smash-hit Spanish reality singing competition that first premiered around the same time as Britain's Pop Idol, the UK hit that proceeded Fox's American Idol, will debut Tuesday, July 18 at 9PM ET/PT with a special two-hour premiere.
ABC has announced that will air five new reality shows -- Buy It Now, How to Get the Guy, Master of Champions, One Ocean View and The One: Making a Music Star, an American edition of one of the world's most popular reality singing competition formats -- as part of its summer programming lineup.
- Kourtney Kardashian: Scott Disick reconciliation would require "so much work"
- Kate Gosselin: My 12-year-old son Collin has special needs - "I've felt very alone in this"
- Ashley Iaconetti: I stand by my Caila Quinn concerns on 'Bachelor in Paradise'
- Luann de Lesseps defends her fiance Tom D'Agostino Jr. against kiss photos: "It wasn't an affair, it was a mistake"
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: Next week is the most explosive confrontation in history!
- Candace Cameron Bure confirms her daughter will appear on this fall's 'The Voice' auditions
- Paulie Calafiore: Natalie Negrotti is just using James Huling, said she wouldn't date him after 'Big Brother'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise's Josh Murray and Amanda Stanton announce they're living together, Amanda boasts she still hasn't read Andi Dorfman's book allegations
- Jon Gosselin's twin girls Madelyn and Cara speak out: He should think about why we don't want to see him