The One: Making a Music Star News
After two weeks of extremely low rated performance and results show, ABC has abruptly canceled The One: Making a Superstar, its American Idol-like reality singing competition that was intended to last ten weeks.
ABC has announced that The One: Making a Music Star, its previously announced adaptation of Operacisn Triunfo, the smash-hit Spanish reality singing competition that first premiered around the same time as Britain's Pop Idol, the UK hit that proceeded Fox's American Idol, will debut Tuesday, July 18 at 9PM ET/PT with a special two-hour premiere.
ABC has announced that will air five new reality shows -- Buy It Now, How to Get the Guy, Master of Champions, One Ocean View and The One: Making a Music Star, an American edition of one of the world's most popular reality singing competition formats -- as part of its summer programming lineup.
- Nick Viall reportedly may go 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' announces Chaka Khan joins Season 21
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins opens up about what he's looking for in a girl and his dream date!
- 'Married to Medicine' star Jill Connors arrested for family violence and cruelty to children
- Caitlyn Jenner: I want to find a man who will treat me like "a normal woman"
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance's new hidden Immunity Idols make for completely different game
- 'Big Brother' houseguests evict John McGuire, jurors compete for a spot back in the house
- Anna Duggar source: Her parents are more extreme than Josh Duggar's, but her sister is still getting divorced
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' host Jeff Probst reveals two tribes and starting twist