The One: Making a Music Star News
After two weeks of extremely low rated performance and results show, ABC has abruptly canceled The One: Making a Superstar, its American Idol-like reality singing competition that was intended to last ten weeks.
ABC has announced that The One: Making a Music Star, its previously announced adaptation of Operacisn Triunfo, the smash-hit Spanish reality singing competition that first premiered around the same time as Britain's Pop Idol, the UK hit that proceeded Fox's American Idol, will debut Tuesday, July 18 at 9PM ET/PT with a special two-hour premiere.
ABC has announced that will air five new reality shows -- Buy It Now, How to Get the Guy, Master of Champions, One Ocean View and The One: Making a Music Star, an American edition of one of the world's most popular reality singing competition formats -- as part of its summer programming lineup.
- Malcolm Freberg talks 'Survivor': Nuku's plan was solid, J.T. Thomas had a brain fart of epic proportions
- Christina El Moussa reportedly dating NHL player Nate Thompson
- Lauren Bushnell gushes about fiance Ben Higgins' support in "rocky" times on his 29th birthday
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Emma Slater and Sasha Farber's wedding on hold
- Nick Viall: William Shatner 'Dancing with the Stars' feud is "heartbreaking," I'm his biggest fan!
- Chrissy Teigen drinks with mom in clip for Smirnoff ad
- Cat Deeley to host new 'This Time Next Year' reality series on Lifetime
- 'Survivor' renewal for 2017-2018 season announced by CBS
- 'Flip or Flop' star Christina El Moussa shows off stunning bikini body, reveals fitness and diet secrets