The One: Making a Music Star News
After two weeks of extremely low rated performance and results show, ABC has abruptly canceled The One: Making a Superstar, its American Idol-like reality singing competition that was intended to last ten weeks.
ABC has announced that The One: Making a Music Star, its previously announced adaptation of Operacisn Triunfo, the smash-hit Spanish reality singing competition that first premiered around the same time as Britain's Pop Idol, the UK hit that proceeded Fox's American Idol, will debut Tuesday, July 18 at 9PM ET/PT with a special two-hour premiere.
ABC has announced that will air five new reality shows -- Buy It Now, How to Get the Guy, Master of Champions, One Ocean View and The One: Making a Music Star, an American edition of one of the world's most popular reality singing competition formats -- as part of its summer programming lineup.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' reportedly gunning to get 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman for cast
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' twists revealed, to feature the return of Exile Island
- 'Dancing with the Stars' producers have a wish list for Season 19: What celebrities are on it?
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' cast officially announced by CBS
- Arie Luyendyk Jr. reportedly "pissed" he's not the Bachelor, producers say Chris Soules' season will be different from ones past
- Chris Soules: Yes, I am the next 'The Bachelor' star and I'm flattered!
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' eliminates three contestants, sees Clare Crawley quit
- Chris Soules reportedly officially next 'The Bachelor' star, Arie Luyendyk Jr. announces he didn't get picked
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' host Chris Harrison: What big mistake did Kalon McMahon make?