The Next Food Network Star 3
The Next Food Network Star's third-season finale broadcast on Sunday night was the highest-rated, most-watched telecast in Food Network history. Full Story
Amy Finley, a 33-year-old mom, freelance writer and caterer from San Diego, CA, was revealed to be The Next Food Network Star's third-season winner during last night's live finale of the Food Network reality competition series.
When The Next Food Network Star's third season finished production earlier this year, Josh "Jag" Garcia was still one of two finalists in the running to be crowned the competition's winner. However once allegations that he fibbed about his military background and education emerged following the show's June premiere, Garcia -- presumably realizing that his lies had likely already cost him any chance of winning the home viewer vote that will determine the competition's winner -- decided to withdraw from the culinary competition.
Food Network billed Josh "JAG" Garcia as a Marine Corps "grunt-turned-cook" when he was revealed as one of the 11 finalists on The Next Food Network Star's currently airing third season, a resume that would presumably mean the 25-year-old chef de cuisine from Havelock, NC was well-equipped to win the competition. However, according to a military newspaper, there are some significant embellishments in his story.
The Food Network has announced that it has begun production on the third season of The Next Food Network Star, a reality competition in which 11 contestants will compete for the chance at their own six-episode Food Network television show. The series will premiere on Sunday, June 3 at 9PM ET/PT.
- Alfonso Ribeiro to fill in for Tom Bergeron as 'Dancing with the Stars' host
- 'The Amazing Race' eliminates Racers Alex Manard and Adam Dingeman
- Kim Kardashian reveals Caitlyn Jenner's boobs are "the best" to Khloe Kardashian
- Ben Higgins' 'The Bachelor' season to reportedly feature Chris Soules' bachelorettes Becca Tilley and Amber James
- Kris Jenner reportedly wants to marry boyfriend Corey Gamble on 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' finale
- Kendra Wilkinson tried to kill herself as a teen, overdosed on drugs and was institutionalized
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Alek Skarlatos flies home to Oregon after shooting at his college
- Scott Disick's mystery blonde is only 18-years-old, just graduated high school
- Exclusive: Shirin Oskooi talks 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' (Part 1)
- Jennifer Lawrence: If Donald Trump becomes President, it will be the end of the world
- Scott Disick caught partying overnight with young, beautiful blonde
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst: The two to three-tribe switch will be 'a MAJOR setback' for some castaways
- 'Dancing with the Stars' judge Carrie Ann Inaba: Kim Zolciak's return would be unfair
- 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance's Ta Keo tribe votes Shirin Oskooi out
- Kim Kardashian: Kanye West seriously wants to run for President and he never ran the idea by me
- Caitlyn Jenner avoids vehicular manslaughter charge from fatal accident
- 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst teases a romantic love story and massive blindsides to come
- 'Big Brother' runner-up Liz Nolan and boyfriend Austin Matelson still going strong despite haters
- Kim Kardashian reveals a baby name she likes for her son, but is Kanye West onboard?
- Jessa Seewald is "holding her head high" and not wounded by Josh Duggar headlines, says source
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Vytas Baskauskas talks (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' coaches advance best duo to ever appear on show and a potential winner
- Tony Dovolani: Kim Zolciak's mini-stroke was definitely not fake, our 'Dancing with the Stars' boot is so unfortunate
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's baby due date reportedly revealed