The Moment of Truth News
After seeing The Moment of Truth's ratings continue to swoon when it returned with new episodes this summer, Fox has apparently decided the show isn't ready for its own moment-of-truth fall showdown with Survivor after all.
Cash was apparently king when Mark L. Wahlberg decided to host train wreck reality shows from Temptation Island to The Moment of Truth.
Fox has announced Kitchen Nightmares' second season will air Thursdays at 9PM ET/PT as part of the network's Fall 2008 primetime programming lineup.
Ratings: Fox's 'The Moment of Truth' premieres to huge numbers
Fox has announced The Moment of Truth, a new game show that will quiz contestants on personal questions and use a lie detector to determine if they're telling the truth, will premiere on Wednesday, January 23 at 9PM ET/PT.
Columbia's 'Nothing But the Truth' canceled after murder try admission
Fox announced it has ordered Nothing But the Truth, the working title of a new game show that will quiz contestants on personal questions and use a lie detector to determine if they're telling the truth.
Smash-hit Colombian lie detector game show making its way to US
- Khloe Kardashian: I think I've lost 35 pounds, I'm addicted to working out
- Former 'The Bachelorette' suitor Kasey Stewart dating actress Hilary Swank?
- Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt reportedly filming new reality show for WEtv
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' -- Which three stars, including a popular villain, have hinted they'll appear on Season 2?
- 'The Bachelorette' contestant Shawn Evans hit in head with brick thrown by Mickey "Mickey Coco" Rappaport
- Sean Lowe responds to backlash from reputation-damaging 'Celebrity Wife Swap' edit
- Kaitlyn Bristowe blogs "What I Love About Shawn:" We acknowledge each other's imperfections, and yes, I get mad at him
- Caitlyn Jenner playfully tries to speak in best feminine voice for Kim Kardashian
- 'Big Brother' houseguests evict Jason Roy, a sole HoH is crowned