The Moment of Truth News
After seeing The Moment of Truth's ratings continue to swoon when it returned with new episodes this summer, Fox has apparently decided the show isn't ready for its own moment-of-truth fall showdown with Survivor after all.
Cash was apparently king when Mark L. Wahlberg decided to host train wreck reality shows from Temptation Island to The Moment of Truth.
Fox has announced Kitchen Nightmares' second season will air Thursdays at 9PM ET/PT as part of the network's Fall 2008 primetime programming lineup.
Ratings: Fox's 'The Moment of Truth' premieres to huge numbers
Fox has announced The Moment of Truth, a new game show that will quiz contestants on personal questions and use a lie detector to determine if they're telling the truth, will premiere on Wednesday, January 23 at 9PM ET/PT.
Columbia's 'Nothing But the Truth' canceled after murder try admission
Fox announced it has ordered Nothing But the Truth, the working title of a new game show that will quiz contestants on personal questions and use a lie detector to determine if they're telling the truth.
Smash-hit Colombian lie detector game show making its way to US
- Kris Jenner reportedly doing "great" after hospital visit for health scare
- 'American Idol' eliminates Dexter Roberts and determines Top 6 finalists
- Lindsay Lohan confirms 36-name list of sexual partners is legit, disputes how it leaked
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty' castoff LJ McKanas talks (Part 1)
- Porsha Williams turns herself into authorities on battery charge, takes glamorous mugshot
- 'American Idol' Top 7 show features performance highs and lows
- 'Survivor: Cagayan -- Brawn vs. Brains vs. Beauty's merged Solarrion tribe takes out LJ McKanas