The Moment of Truth News
After seeing The Moment of Truth's ratings continue to swoon when it returned with new episodes this summer, Fox has apparently decided the show isn't ready for its own moment-of-truth fall showdown with Survivor after all.
Cash was apparently king when Mark L. Wahlberg decided to host train wreck reality shows from Temptation Island to The Moment of Truth.
Fox has announced Kitchen Nightmares' second season will air Thursdays at 9PM ET/PT as part of the network's Fall 2008 primetime programming lineup.
Ratings: Fox's 'The Moment of Truth' premieres to huge numbers
Fox has announced The Moment of Truth, a new game show that will quiz contestants on personal questions and use a lie detector to determine if they're telling the truth, will premiere on Wednesday, January 23 at 9PM ET/PT.
Columbia's 'Nothing But the Truth' canceled after murder try admission
Fox announced it has ordered Nothing But the Truth, the working title of a new game show that will quiz contestants on personal questions and use a lie detector to determine if they're telling the truth.
Smash-hit Colombian lie detector game show making its way to US
- 'American Idol's Maddie Walker: Harry Connick Jr. was upset about my ouster, he pulled me aside to chat
- Bear Grylls to test 14 American men on new 'The Island' reality series for NBC
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castoff Joaquin Souberbielle talks (Part 1)
- 'Leah Remini: It's All Relative' renewed for second season by TLC
- Kendall Jenner lands another major modeling campaign with Calvin Klein
- 'American Idol' sends both Adanna Duru and Maddie Walker home on '80s night
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' Escameca tribe votes out former White Collar castaway Joaquin Souberbielle
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Phil Robertson tells alarming, offensive story about atheists at Christian event
- Nate Berkus and husband Jeremiah Brent welcome baby via surrogate