The Littlest Groom
As of this morning, FOX executives are probably pretty happy with the fact that their new The Littlest Groom reality show is simply a two-episode "reality miniseries." Full Story
Just when you thought FOX had sunk about as low as it could go with its new My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance reality prank show, the network has announced plans to air The Littlest Groom, an Average Joe-like two-part reality miniseries in which a vertically-challenged 4'5" man searches for love among women of similar height... only to later discover he'll also have some average-sized women competing for his heart.
- Paige VanZant: 'Dancing with the Stars' was really fun but I miss punching people so bad!
- Nyle DiMarco: I didn't know a deaf person could dance to music as perfectly as Peta Murgatroyd and I did on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Alisan Porter on 'The Voice' victory: Wildest dreams do come true, I walked through all of my fears!
- 'The Voice' crowns Alisan Porter tenth-season champion
- 'Dancing with the Stars' crowns Nyle DiMarco and pro partner Peta Murgatroyd Season 22 champions
- 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' Season 7 trailer with Teresa Giudice post-prison return released
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West return to Italy for second wedding anniversary
- JoJo Fletcher: I fell for more than one guy on 'The Bachelorette' and it was "very painful"
- Mariah Carey inks three-movie deal with the Hallmark Channel
- Paul McCartney praises Kanye West: "He's a crazy guy who comes up with great stuff"
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: Yeah, I knew Jordan Rodgers was going to be on the show ahead of time
- 'The Voice' recap: Top 4 artists sing in the finals, coaches deem Alisan Porter the next "Voice"
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison: I really mean it when I say this is the most dramatic season in history
- Christina Aguilera to duet with Ariana Grande on 'The Voice' finale
- Michael Stagliano and wife Emily Stagliano expecting a baby boy
- Jordan Rodgers blasted by ex-girlfriend Brittany Farrar: We broke up because he cheated on me, not football -- he's full of BS and a fame-seeker
- 'The Bachelorette' couple Ashley Hebert and husband J.P. Rosenbaum expecting Baby No. 2!
- Blac Chyna shares sonogram of baby with Rob Kardashian and gushes "fairytales do come true"
- 'Dancing with the Stars' recap: Nyle DiMarco, Paige VanZant and Ginger Zee perform twice for final viewer votes
- 'The Bachelorette' recap: JoJo Fletcher sends six guys packing in Season 12 premiere
- 'Dancing with the Stars' judges cheer Nyle DiMarco's stunning "Sound of Silence" dance
- Ginger Zee overcomes injury and performs in 'Dancing with the Stars' finals
- 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher: Now I can definitely see how it was possible for Ben Higgins to love two women at once
- Evan Bass is much more than just an erectile dysfunction specialist, teases 'The Bachelorette' host