The Dating Experiment
ABC's long-delayed "The Dating Experiment" finally premiered last evening and the ratings results weren't very pretty. The series premiere of "The Dating Experiment" attracted 4.9 million viewers and a 2.4 rating, 7 share among Adults 18-49, placing 3rd (and last) in its 10PM ET timeslot but taking second in its hour in the key adult demographic Full Story
ABC has announced that it is finally clearing the dust off it's long delayed "The Dating Experiment" reality romance series and will premiere it on Wednesday, June 25 at 10PM ET. First announced as scheduled to premiere on August 13, 2002, the series will feature complete strangers giving up all control of their lives to be ruled by a mysterious diary, all in the hopes of finding true love. Hector Elizondo ("The Princess Diaries," "Tortilla Soup") narrates the series.
ABC has announced that it will debut its new 'The Dating Experiment' reality romance series on Tuesday, August 13 at 9 PM EST. Hector Elizondo will narrate the show. In the show, complete strangers give up all control of their lives for two weeks to be ruled by a mysterious diary, all in the hopes of finding true love. The series will premiere with two back-to-back episodes, "The Triangle - Part 1" and "The Triangle - Part 2," TUESDAY, AUGUST 13 (9:00-9:30 p.m. and 9:30-10:00 p.m., ET, respectively),
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis selects Nikki Ferrell as his final bachelorette and gives her a rose -- but that's it!
- 'The Bachelor' couple Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici: We don't get Juan Pablo Galavis either!
- Andi Dorfman announced as 'The Bachelorette's tenth-season star
- Exclusive: Joseph "Joey" Graceffa and Meghan Caramena talk 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' (Part 1)
- Stacy Keibler marries boyfriend Jared Pobre in quiet, sunset ceremony in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian and boyfriend Scott Disick reportedly eloping in Mexico
- Jessica Simpson shares three-way kiss with friends
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis reportedly aiming to become "a full-blown brand," went on 'The Bachelor' for money and fame
- 'MasterChef Junior' renewed for third season by Fox
- 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' cuts Joseph "Joey" Graceffa and Meghan Caramena
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis and his final bachelorette reportedly fighting, may only act still together at finale
- 'American Idol' eliminates Emily Piriz after another all-female bottom three is revealed
- 'American Idol' eliminee Emily Piriz: "The girls might start getting worried"
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis retweets "retard" joke and defends it: Open your mind and learn culture
- Kim Kardashian and fiance Kanye West reportedly set wedding date
- 'American Idol' judge Harry Connick Jr. explains why he's been so harsh in his critiques
- Lindsay Lohan "wars" with Jimmy Fallon on 'The Tonight Show'
- 'The Voice' coach Shakira: I would love to have my own soccer team of kids with Gerard Pique
- 'Hell's Kitchen's twelfth season to premiere March 13 on Fox
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' eliminees Mark Jackson and Mallory Ervin talk (Part 2)
- Adam Lambert to join Queen for summer concert tour
- Jessica Simpson reveals weight loss with skin-tight dress in Weight Watchers ad
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy: I turned down being a 'Dancing with the Stars' judge to return as a pro dancer next season
- 'Pregnant in Heels' star Rosie Pope gives birth to a baby girl