The Biggest Loser: Couples
Former 'The Biggest Loser' winner Ali Vincent begins new weight-loss journey after regaining all her weight
Ali Vincent, the winner of The Biggest Loser's fifth season, has confessed to gaining 70 pounds in the last year -- taking her past her original weight when she began her journey on the NBC reality weight-loss competition. Full Story
The very first The Biggest Loser female winner, Ali Vincent, has gotten married.
The Biggest Loser: Couples host Alison Sweeney won't be so big any longer.
The Biggest Loser: Couples contestant Shanon Thomas is apparently getting creative with her carb-cutting ways.
Alison Vincent's goal was always to become The Biggest Loser's first-ever female champion.
It was apparently more than just a case of the sniffles that kept Paul Marks from attending NBC's live The Biggest Loser: Couples finale broadcast last week.
After five seasons, a woman has finally won The Biggest Loser.
A woman may finally win The Biggest Loser.
Home viewers might be happy that they'll play a role in determining one of The Biggest Loser: Couples' three finalists, however the same can't be said for the NBC reality weight-loss series' two fifth-season trainers.
NBC has announced that home viewers will have the opportunity to determine one of The Biggest Loser: Couples' three finalists immediately following the reality weight-loss series' penultimate fifth-season broadcast on Tuesday, April 8.
After brothers Mark and Jay Kruger both found themselves with the week's lowest weight-loss percentages, Jay offered himself up for elimination.
The women still may ultimately lose the war, but at least they were able to win a major battle.
The odds of The Biggest Loser having its first ever female winner just got a lot smaller.
Two of The Biggest Loser: Couples' previously eliminated contestants were brought back into the competition and no one was eliminated during last night's fifth-season broadcast of the NBC reality weight-loss series.
- 'The Bachelorette' bachelor James Taylor reportedly being considered as next 'The Bachelor' star
- Omarosa Manigault engaged to pastor John Allen Newman!
- Kylie Jenner enjoys family outing with Tyga and his son
- Ozzy Osbourne: My marriage to Sharon Osbourne is "back on track"
- Kim Kardashian celebrates Jennifer Lopez's birthday along with Calvin Harris
- Lamar Odom's family reportedly stages NYC intervention due to life-threatening behavior
- Bindi Irwin pays tribute to her family on her 18th birthday
- 'Big Brother' weekend recap: Victor Arroyo wins "Battle Back," HoH James Huling picks eviction nominees
- Shawn Booth, 'The Bachelorette' -- Reality TV Guy Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Mary Sarah Gross, 'The Voice' -- Reality TV Girl Sexy Social Pic of the Day
- Robby Hayes -- 14 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor
- Luke Pell -- 14 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor
- Chase McNary -- 14 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor
- Jordan Rodgers -- 14 things to know about 'The Bachelorette' bachelor
- Ben Higgins withdraws candidacy due to "unforeseen circumstances"
- 'America's Next Top Model' announces new judges and "pop culture" concept for VH1 revamp
- Ernie Halvorsen and Cindy Chiang, 'The Amazing Race' champs, welcome second son
- Rob Kardashian shows off his weight loss in new full-body photo
- Whitney Bischoff, Chris Soules' ex-fiancee, engaged again to Ricky Angel
- Caitlyn Jenner discusses her 'Greatest Victories' in new ad campaign
- Bobby Brown and wife Alicia Etheredge welcome daughter
- The Biggest Loser 17
- The Biggest Loser 16
- The Biggest Loser 15
- The Biggest Loser 14
- The Biggest Loser 13
- The Biggest Loser 12
- The Biggest Loser 11
- The Biggest Loser 10
- The Biggest Loser: Couples 3
- The Biggest Loser 8
- The Biggest Loser: Couples 2
- The Biggest Loser: Families
- The Biggest Loser: Couples
- The Biggest Loser 4
- The Biggest Loser: Special Edition
- The Biggest Loser 3
- The Biggest Loser 2
- The Biggest Loser 1