ABC has announced that it will be bringing its struggling fall The Benefactor reality series to an early end, but, perhaps being mindful of the criticism that NBC took last week when it decided to pull its Last Comic Standing series off the air with only one episode remaining, the network won't suddenly yank the series off the air midway through its run -- instead the originally planned eight-episode series will be truncated to six episodes. Full Story
Athletes Apolo Anton Ohno and Emmitt Smith have both captured Dancing with the Stars' mirror ball trophy as celebrity participants, and now former The Benefactor star Mark Cuban is apparently hoping that track record carries over to sports' team owners.
"Spencer: For Hiring," our episode summary for the fourth episode of ABC's The Benefactor series, written by kpod, is now available.
"What’s the Deal With Rock Stars?," our episode summary for the third episode of ABC's The Benefactor series, written by I_AM_HE, is now available.
"9 Reasons to Hate Shawn," our episode summary for the second episode of ABC's The Benefactor series, written by ssshaw, is now available.
"No, Actually Your Game IS Pretty Stupid," our episode summary for the premiere episode of ABC's The Benefactor series, written by DarkLotus, is now available.
At least none of the Dallas Mavericks will be getting another million dollars from Mark Cuban on his new ABC show The Benefactor.
ABC has announced the initial audition dates for The Benefactor, its upcoming new reality series that will aim to answer the question of "what would you do for a million dollars?" when billionaire businessman and Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban gives away a million bucks to a complete stranger.
Who needs Donald Trump and his measly $250,000 one year Apprentice employment contract when there's someone like maverick Internet billionaire Mark Cuban around? ABC has announced plans for a six-episode The Benefactor series, during which Cuban has agreed to give away $1,000,000 to a lucky person of his choosing -- simply because he can.
- Erin Andrews to miss 'Dancing with the Stars' episodes due to family tragedy
- Gwen Stefani on Blake Shelton wedding rumors: "I'll let you know"
- Ramona Singer finalizes divorce from Mario Singer: "I feel phenomenal"
- 'Ride with Norman Reedus' renewed for second season by AMC
- Amber Rose: I've already lost weight on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo share first photo of new daughter Dusty Rose
- Nicole Franzel and Corey Brooks talk potential first date, romantic future after 'Big Brother'
- Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert reveal plans for starting family, how many kids they want
- 'Shark Tank' star Daymond John gets engaged to longtime girlfriend during filming
- Farrah Abraham interested in her own 'Teen Mom' spinoff
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Rachel Ako talks (Part 1)
- Joe Giudice family friend: He's "miserable" behind bars, it's "worse than anyone expected"
- Kim Kardashian on Taylor Swift feud: "I like her music, there was no shade"
- 'America's Next Top Model' alum Lisa D'Amato welcomes second child live on Facebook
- Nicole Franzel talks 'Big Brother' money plans, the jury vote that shocked her and beating Paul Abrahamian
- Paul Abrahamian: I was shocked to lose 'Big Brother,' the jury was a little bit pissed and bitter
- Rachel Ako talks 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' cyclone evacuation: "It was 'Survivor' purgatory hell!"
- Adam Levine and wife Behati Prinsloo welcome their first child
- Brendan Fletcher: I was leaning towards Blake Shelton before 'The Voice' audition, but Adam Levine charmed me
- Gigi Hadid assaulted after leaving Max Mara fashion show in Milan
- Lauren Diaz talks 'The Voice' proposal: I was literally in shock... but it was about time!
- Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert reunite on new country single
- 'Big Brother' crowns Nicole Franzel winner over Paul Abrahamian by single vote, first female winner in five years