Teen Mom 2 News
MTV has denied a report that Teen Mom 2 is being canceled due to Jenelle Evans' recent erratic behavior and outbursts.
Jenelle Evans has reportedly suffered a miscarriage.
Jenelle Evans has filed four assault charges against new husband Courtland Rogers in light of an alleged cheating scandal in which Evans threatened divorce.
Jenelle Evans wants a divorce from new husband Courtland Rogers because she's apparently convinced he cheated on her and left town when she had a miscarriage scare and needed him most.
Teen Mom 2 hubby Courtland Rogers has come out and clarified he's still together with wife Jenelle Evans despite prior tweets between the couple suggesting they were ending their marriage after only a few weeks.
Jenelle Evans appears to have broken up with Courtland Rogers, whom she wed in early December.
Jenelle Evans has wed fiance Courtland Rogers in a quickie ceremony.
Jenelle Evans has a ring back on her finger, but it's a new ring from a new guy.
Teen Mom 2 star Leah Calvert is pregnant with her third child and due this winter.
MTV has announced the third season of Teen Mom 2 will premiere Monday, November 12 at 10PM ET/PT.
- 'The Voice' crowns Danielle Bradbery fourth-season champion
- Kim Kardashian giving birth to daughter was reportedly filmed
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' wraps tenth-season auditions and reveals Top 20
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West reportedly still debating name of baby girl
- 'The Bachelorette' star Desiree Hartsock: I could sense the Ben Scott tension, it made me uncomfortable
- 'Splash' trainer Greg Louganis engaged to partner Johnny Chaillot
- 'The Bachelorette' host Chris Harrison: James Case will shock and blindside everyone
- 'The Voice' finalist Danielle Bradbery "is the winner," according to Adam Levine
- 'The Bachelorette' star Desiree Hartsock eliminates Brad McKinzie and Zack Kalter