Teen Mom 2 News
Leah Messer received her drug test results on Thursday's broadcast of Teen Mom 2.
Leah Messer has responded to criticism of her parenting.
Jenelle Evans is recovering from her addictions to drugs and alcohol.
Teen Mom 2 star Leah Messer is reportedly in rehab for a 30-day program but may be released early at the end of June.
Jenelle Evans has turned herself in after a warrant was out for her arrest in South Carolina yesterday.
'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans reportedly assaulted ex-fiance Nathan Griffith and arrest warrant is outMay 27, 2015
Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans is in trouble again, as there are currently warrants out for her arrest.
Leah Messer is reportedly going through another divorce.
Jenelle Evans and fiance Nathan Griffith enjoyed time in St. Thomas recently.
Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans will soon be walking down the aisle again.
Leah Messer previously said she wouldn't be returning to Teen Mom 2 for its sixth season, but she was apparently confused at the time.
- Peta Murgatroyd: I knew marrying Maksim Chmerkovskiy was going to happen, our split was just a "detour"
- 'The Amazing Race,' 'Survivor' and 'Big Brother' inspire 'The Price is Right' primetime TV episodes
- Olivia Caridi reportedly "can't wait to confront" fellow bachelorettes on 'The Bachelor: The Women Tell All' special
- Former 'The Bachelor' bachelorette Courtney Robertson: I still makeout with Arie Luyendyk Jr. from time to time
- Fox's new 'American Grit' reality competition starring John Cena and Noah Galloway to premiere April 14
- Khloe Kardashian creates dating profile on OkCupid
- 'The Bachelor' alum Tenley Molzahn: Caila Quinn should be the next 'The Bachelorette' star
- 'The Bachelor' star Ben Higgins reportedly has Fantasy Suite sex all his Final 3 women
- 'American Idol' judges eliminate five Top 24 contestants after round of duets with show superstars