ABC is reportedly considering a revival of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, the groundbreaking game show that premiered on the network ten years ago this year. Full Story
In a move that surprised no one who had been paying attention, the struggling ABC network announced Friday that Super Millionaire the super charged version of the original Who Wants to Be a Millionaire hit series that aired as a February Sweeps "event," will return for the upcoming May Sweeps period. Regis Philbin will return as host of the program.
In announcing the return of Super Millionaire, ABC went out of its way to make it clear that the program was only coming back as a week-long special edition February Sweeps programming event, however if the initial premiere ratings are any indication, the struggling network might have no choice but to rethink those plans.
ABC has announced that Super Millionaire, the new and "amped up" version of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, will open its contestant qualification round on Monday, February 16. Regis Philbin will host the series of one-hour specials that offers $10 million as the top prize.
Desperate for ratings, the ABC Television Network announced yesterday that it will be bringing a $10,000,000 Super Millionaire version of the network's previously cancelled Who Wants To Be a Millionaire series back for the February sweeps period.
- Exclusive: Jessica "Figgy" Figueroa talks 'Survivor' -- I'm still bitter but proud of Adam Klein for making a big f--king move!
- Terra Jole -- 8 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' celebrity
- Chrissy Teigen posts her daughter Luna's Halloween costumes
- Luke Pell talks reunion with ex JoJo Fletcher after 'The Bachelorette' wrapped
- Val Chmerkovskiy -- 7 things to know about the 'Dancing with the Stars' pro
- Jennifer Lopez to star in and executive produce 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' holiday musical for NBC
- Mariah Carey and James Packer "trying to work it out," rep says
- Blac Chyna slams Pilot Jones cheating reports while Rob Kardashian is under investigation for alleged physical threat
- Jessica "Figgy" Figueroa: I was Boston Rob and Taylor Stocker was Amber Brkich on 'Survivor,' I had the pretty boy on a leash
- Nick Viall "is finding love -- for real" on Season 21 of 'The Bachelor'
- Gigi Hadid and Bella Hadid land 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show gigs
- Mariah Carey and Australian billionaire fiance James Packer reportedly split
- Miley Cyrus shows off her engagement ring from Liam Hemsworth
- Jessica "Figgy" Figueroa reveals Taylor Stocker relationship status after 'Survivor' romance
- Luke Pell's debut album to feature songs about 'The Bachelorette' star JoJo Fletcher -- "The good, bad and the ugly"
- Kim Kardashian resumes filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' after traumatic robbery
- Kim Kardashian's Paris hotel concierge reveals robbery details -- "They were there for money"
- 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway Jessica "Figgy" Figueroa voted out of her Takali tribe
- Jessa Duggar compares baby bumps in new photo
- 'Martha & Snoop's Potluck Dinner Party' premiere date announced by VH1
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castoff Ciandre "CeCe" Taylor talks (Part 2)
- 'Married at First Sight' renewed for Season 5 by FYI, filming already underway in Chicago
- Sunday Burquest -- 8 things to know about the 'Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X' castaway
- Tamra Judge defends husband Eddie Judge: He's not gay! Why is it that a hot guy can't be straight?