Steven Seagal Lawman News
Sex harassment suit dismissed against 'Steven Seagal Lawman' star
Kayden Nguyen has reportedly received some support in her civil lawsuit against Steven Seagal.
Steven Seagal has been deemed a distraction to the police department he's worked at for more than two decades, causing filming of Steven Seagal Lawman to be temporarily halted.
A California woman is claiming that Steven Seagal hired her under the guise of executive assistant but tried to treat her "as his sex toy" upon her arrival at his Louisiana home.
A&E has announced Steven Seagal Lawman, a new reality series that will follow the actor as he works as a police officer in New Orleans, will premiere with back-to-back episodes on Wednesday, December 2 at 10PM ET/PT.
A&E's new Steven Seagal: Lawman reality series has apparently become entangled in a lawsuit.
Steven Seagal is apparently set to star in a one-man version of Armed & Famous.
- Kendall Jenner and Justin Bieber share romantic dinner in Paris
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' castaway Nadiya Anderson talks (Part 2)
- 'The Real Housewives' star reportedly top pick to replace Joan Rivers on 'Fashion Police'
- Ashley Hebert and J.P. Rosenbaum welcome their first child into the world
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminated couple Karina Smirnoff and Randy Couture talk frontrunners
- Adam Levine has sex with model wife Behati Prinsloo covered in blood for new Maroon 5 "Animals" music video
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Randy Couture and pro partner Karina Smirnoff, two couples earn perfect scores
- 'The Voice' coach Gwen Stefani excitedly earns her first four-chair turnaround of the seventh season
- Alfonso Ribeiro: I don't have an unfair advantage on 'Dancing with the Stars'