Steven Seagal Lawman News
Sex harassment suit dismissed against 'Steven Seagal Lawman' star
Kayden Nguyen has reportedly received some support in her civil lawsuit against Steven Seagal.
Steven Seagal has been deemed a distraction to the police department he's worked at for more than two decades, causing filming of Steven Seagal Lawman to be temporarily halted.
A California woman is claiming that Steven Seagal hired her under the guise of executive assistant but tried to treat her "as his sex toy" upon her arrival at his Louisiana home.
A&E has announced Steven Seagal Lawman, a new reality series that will follow the actor as he works as a police officer in New Orleans, will premiere with back-to-back episodes on Wednesday, December 2 at 10PM ET/PT.
A&E's new Steven Seagal: Lawman reality series has apparently become entangled in a lawsuit.
Steven Seagal is apparently set to star in a one-man version of Armed & Famous.
- 'Big Brother' evicts Brittany Martinez and crowns two new Head of Households
- 'Last Comic Standing' sends home Karlous Miller, determines Top 5
- 'Hell's Kitchen' crowns Scott Commings twelfth-season champion
- 'America's Got Talent' determines Top 47 live shows acts
- Marcus Grodd reportedly gets engaged during 'Bachelor in Paradise'
- 'Big Brother' HoH Cody Calafiore determines final two nominees for eviction
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' ousts Marcouet Hill and Brooklyn Fullmer, determines Top 14
- 'The Bachelor' producers reportedly deciding between two possible next Bachelor stars
- Exclusive: 'So You Think You Can Dance' eliminee Stanley Glover talks