Steven Seagal Lawman News
Sex harassment suit dismissed against 'Steven Seagal Lawman' star
Kayden Nguyen has reportedly received some support in her civil lawsuit against Steven Seagal.
Steven Seagal has been deemed a distraction to the police department he's worked at for more than two decades, causing filming of Steven Seagal Lawman to be temporarily halted.
A California woman is claiming that Steven Seagal hired her under the guise of executive assistant but tried to treat her "as his sex toy" upon her arrival at his Louisiana home.
A&E has announced Steven Seagal Lawman, a new reality series that will follow the actor as he works as a police officer in New Orleans, will premiere with back-to-back episodes on Wednesday, December 2 at 10PM ET/PT.
A&E's new Steven Seagal: Lawman reality series has apparently become entangled in a lawsuit.
Steven Seagal is apparently set to star in a one-man version of Armed & Famous.
- TLC pulls '19 Kids & Counting' off the air following Josh Duggar molestation revelation
- Exclusive: Hayley Keel and Blair Townsend talk 'The Amazing Race' and finishing third
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' third-place finisher Will Sims II talks
- '19 Kids and Counting' star Josh Duggar and family release statements on molestation offenses
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe reveals why Nick Viall joined the show
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe responds to slut-shaming: Why is everyone so shocked? It's 2015
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' runner-up Carolyn Rivera talks
- Britt Nilsson reportedly still dating 'The Bachelorette' suitor Brady Toops after he left the show for her
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' winner Mike Holloway talks (Part 1)