Steven Seagal Lawman News
Sex harassment suit dismissed against 'Steven Seagal Lawman' star
Kayden Nguyen has reportedly received some support in her civil lawsuit against Steven Seagal.
Steven Seagal has been deemed a distraction to the police department he's worked at for more than two decades, causing filming of Steven Seagal Lawman to be temporarily halted.
A California woman is claiming that Steven Seagal hired her under the guise of executive assistant but tried to treat her "as his sex toy" upon her arrival at his Louisiana home.
A&E has announced Steven Seagal Lawman, a new reality series that will follow the actor as he works as a police officer in New Orleans, will premiere with back-to-back episodes on Wednesday, December 2 at 10PM ET/PT.
A&E's new Steven Seagal: Lawman reality series has apparently become entangled in a lawsuit.
Steven Seagal is apparently set to star in a one-man version of Armed & Famous.
- 'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis' bachelorettes revealed by ABC
- Kim Kardashian and fiance Kanye West reportedly pick wedding venue
- Nigella Lawson admits to prior occasional cocaine and cannabis use in fraud court case
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Ruben Studdard for the second time
- 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' ninth season to debut in January 2014
- 'The Voice' eliminates Matthew Schuler, determines Top 5 finalists
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water' eliminee Vytas Baskauskas talks (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' artists Jacquie Lee and Matthew Schuler on "Team Christina" sing "blow for blow" in quarterfinals
- 'The Sing-Off' fourth-season cast revealed by NBC, to debut December 9