Steven Seagal Lawman News
Sex harassment suit dismissed against 'Steven Seagal Lawman' star
Kayden Nguyen has reportedly received some support in her civil lawsuit against Steven Seagal.
Steven Seagal has been deemed a distraction to the police department he's worked at for more than two decades, causing filming of Steven Seagal Lawman to be temporarily halted.
A California woman is claiming that Steven Seagal hired her under the guise of executive assistant but tried to treat her "as his sex toy" upon her arrival at his Louisiana home.
A&E has announced Steven Seagal Lawman, a new reality series that will follow the actor as he works as a police officer in New Orleans, will premiere with back-to-back episodes on Wednesday, December 2 at 10PM ET/PT.
A&E's new Steven Seagal: Lawman reality series has apparently become entangled in a lawsuit.
Steven Seagal is apparently set to star in a one-man version of Armed & Famous.
- 'American Idol's Kelly Clarkson lands publishing deal for children's book about daughter River Rose
- 'The Biggest Loser' contestants receive stunning makeovers, Lauren Clark gets eliminated
- Khloe Kardashian and James Harden reportedly break up and call it quits
- 'The Bachelor' alum Tenley Molzahn reveals she's dating the man she's "going to marry"
- Kris Jenner: I try to be tolerant of Caitlyn Jenner, I didn't even know what the word "transgender" meant at first