Shooting Sizemore News
'Shooting Sizemore' star Tom Sizemore says he's quit drugs for good
Viewers saw Tom Sizemore battle drug addiction and legal woes on VH1's Shooting Sizemore, however when the cameras stopped rolling on the docu-reality series, the actor's problems apparently continued.
Actor and "Shooting Sizemore" reality show star Tom Sizemore has landed in jail, after police in Bakersfield, Calif., reportedly caught him with methamphetamine and narcotic paraphernalia.
VH1 has announced that Shooting Sizemore, a new reality series that follows Saving Private Ryan star Tom Sizemore's attempt to save himself from a myriad of drug addictions and legal woes, will premiere on Sunday, January 7 at 10:30PM ET/PT.
The U.S. cable channel VH1 is launching two reality series focused on celebrities in their 40s trying to make comebacks -- Andrew Dice Clay and Tom Sizemore.
Being in a California residential drug treatment center hasn't stopped actor Tom Sizemore from working.
- 'American Idol' eliminee Joey Cook: I just knew I was going home, Rayvon Owen is eating up the competition
- Kim Richards was reportedly belligerent, insulting and out of control on night of arrest
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' blind daters Jackie Ibarra and Jeffrey Weldon talk (Part 2)
- 'The Voice' to feature top music-industry producers advising each team in live shows
- Rob Kardashian reportedly a "loose cannon" at 350 pounds and on life-threatening path, say sources
- Former 'The Bachelorette' star Andi Dorfman: I don't even want to think about getting back into the dating pool
- Kylie Jenner reportedly moving in with Tyga and expecting proposal after 18th birthday
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Leah Messer reportedly served with divorce papers from Jeremy Calvert
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' castaway Joe Anglim talks (Part 1)