Shooting Sizemore News
'Shooting Sizemore' star Tom Sizemore says he's quit drugs for good
Viewers saw Tom Sizemore battle drug addiction and legal woes on VH1's Shooting Sizemore, however when the cameras stopped rolling on the docu-reality series, the actor's problems apparently continued.
Actor and "Shooting Sizemore" reality show star Tom Sizemore has landed in jail, after police in Bakersfield, Calif., reportedly caught him with methamphetamine and narcotic paraphernalia.
VH1 has announced that Shooting Sizemore, a new reality series that follows Saving Private Ryan star Tom Sizemore's attempt to save himself from a myriad of drug addictions and legal woes, will premiere on Sunday, January 7 at 10:30PM ET/PT.
The U.S. cable channel VH1 is launching two reality series focused on celebrities in their 40s trying to make comebacks -- Andrew Dice Clay and Tom Sizemore.
Being in a California residential drug treatment center hasn't stopped actor Tom Sizemore from working.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Charlotte McKinney and pro partner Keo Motsepe
- 'The Bachelorette' bachelor Josh Murray: "No" I do not miss my ex-fiancee Andi Dorfman
- Justin Guarini stars in a hilarious Diet Dr. Pepper commercial
- Bravo renews 'Don't Be Tardy,' orders new NeNe Leakes and Kim Zolciak Biermann spinoff 'NeNe and Kim: The Road to Riches'
- NBC orders new reality series 'First Dates' executive produced by Ellen DeGeneres
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Michael Sam offends NFL player with slam about closet gays in league
- Kourtney Kardashian reportedly dumps Scott Disick
- Jason Aldean talks kids with new wife Brittany Kerr, a former 'American Idol' contestant
- Bruce Jenner tears up when learning Kris Jenner made Kourtney Kardashian the executor of her living will