Shooting Sizemore News
'Shooting Sizemore' star Tom Sizemore says he's quit drugs for good
Viewers saw Tom Sizemore battle drug addiction and legal woes on VH1's Shooting Sizemore, however when the cameras stopped rolling on the docu-reality series, the actor's problems apparently continued.
Actor and "Shooting Sizemore" reality show star Tom Sizemore has landed in jail, after police in Bakersfield, Calif., reportedly caught him with methamphetamine and narcotic paraphernalia.
VH1 has announced that Shooting Sizemore, a new reality series that follows Saving Private Ryan star Tom Sizemore's attempt to save himself from a myriad of drug addictions and legal woes, will premiere on Sunday, January 7 at 10:30PM ET/PT.
The U.S. cable channel VH1 is launching two reality series focused on celebrities in their 40s trying to make comebacks -- Andrew Dice Clay and Tom Sizemore.
Being in a California residential drug treatment center hasn't stopped actor Tom Sizemore from working.
- "Mama June" Shannon reportedly lying about not dating convicted sex offender
- Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice's connection reportedly "fading" since sentencing
- Nick Cannon: Mariah Carey and I are "focused on family" amid separation
- Exclusive: 'Project Runway' Season 13 winner Sean Kelly talks (Part 1)
- Tori Spelling shares photo and cryptic message from the hospital
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC after claims "Mama June" dating sex offender
- 'Project Runway' crowns Sean Kelly thirteenth-season winner
- 'The Biggest Loser' eliminates Matthew Miller, sends Jackie Pierson to Comeback Canyon
- Bear Grylls releases new 'Extreme Food' book