Shooting Sizemore News
'Shooting Sizemore' star Tom Sizemore says he's quit drugs for good
Viewers saw Tom Sizemore battle drug addiction and legal woes on VH1's Shooting Sizemore, however when the cameras stopped rolling on the docu-reality series, the actor's problems apparently continued.
Actor and "Shooting Sizemore" reality show star Tom Sizemore has landed in jail, after police in Bakersfield, Calif., reportedly caught him with methamphetamine and narcotic paraphernalia.
VH1 has announced that Shooting Sizemore, a new reality series that follows Saving Private Ryan star Tom Sizemore's attempt to save himself from a myriad of drug addictions and legal woes, will premiere on Sunday, January 7 at 10:30PM ET/PT.
The U.S. cable channel VH1 is launching two reality series focused on celebrities in their 40s trying to make comebacks -- Andrew Dice Clay and Tom Sizemore.
Being in a California residential drug treatment center hasn't stopped actor Tom Sizemore from working.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant Janel Parrish struggles with ankle injury
- Kourtney Kardashian reportedly "terrified" Scott Disick going to leave her
- TLC reveals six couples to star on the second season of '90 Day Fiance,' to premiere October 19
- Kim Kardashian nude photos allegedly released online by hackers
- 'Dancing with the Stars' pro Karina Smirnoff: Randy Couture is smooth and pure muscle, we don't have any competition
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' to reportedly continue starring Mike "Sugar Bear" Thompson despite "Mama June" Shannon split
- 'The Voice' coach Gwen Stefani: Adam Levine is "so inappropriate, it's crazy"
- Paula Deen to do first TV interview since wake of scandal
- 'Project Runway All Stars' new cast announced, fourth season to debut October 30