Shooting Sizemore News
'Shooting Sizemore' star Tom Sizemore says he's quit drugs for good
Viewers saw Tom Sizemore battle drug addiction and legal woes on VH1's Shooting Sizemore, however when the cameras stopped rolling on the docu-reality series, the actor's problems apparently continued.
Actor and "Shooting Sizemore" reality show star Tom Sizemore has landed in jail, after police in Bakersfield, Calif., reportedly caught him with methamphetamine and narcotic paraphernalia.
VH1 has announced that Shooting Sizemore, a new reality series that follows Saving Private Ryan star Tom Sizemore's attempt to save himself from a myriad of drug addictions and legal woes, will premiere on Sunday, January 7 at 10:30PM ET/PT.
The U.S. cable channel VH1 is launching two reality series focused on celebrities in their 40s trying to make comebacks -- Andrew Dice Clay and Tom Sizemore.
Being in a California residential drug treatment center hasn't stopped actor Tom Sizemore from working.
- 'The Voice' eliminee Evan McKeel: My sing for survival song was safe but I wouldn't change a thing
- Kylie Jenner confirms to Ellen DeGeneres: People have it all wrong, Tyga and I are still dating
- Khloe Kardashian: I'm doing better and my infection is healing
- Exclusive: 'Survivor Cambodia: Second Chance' castoff Kelly Wiglesworth talks (Part 2)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' longtime judge Len Goodman reveals he'll be back next season
- Jessa Duggar shares new photo of Josh Duggar and Anna Duggar's new daughter
- Carrie Underwood shares photo of gym-time with her son Isaiah
- 'The Voice' coach Pharrell Williams loses another team member Evan McKeel