Shooting Sizemore News
'Shooting Sizemore' star Tom Sizemore says he's quit drugs for good
Viewers saw Tom Sizemore battle drug addiction and legal woes on VH1's Shooting Sizemore, however when the cameras stopped rolling on the docu-reality series, the actor's problems apparently continued.
Actor and "Shooting Sizemore" reality show star Tom Sizemore has landed in jail, after police in Bakersfield, Calif., reportedly caught him with methamphetamine and narcotic paraphernalia.
VH1 has announced that Shooting Sizemore, a new reality series that follows Saving Private Ryan star Tom Sizemore's attempt to save himself from a myriad of drug addictions and legal woes, will premiere on Sunday, January 7 at 10:30PM ET/PT.
The U.S. cable channel VH1 is launching two reality series focused on celebrities in their 40s trying to make comebacks -- Andrew Dice Clay and Tom Sizemore.
Being in a California residential drug treatment center hasn't stopped actor Tom Sizemore from working.
- Adam Levine has sex with model wife Behati Prinsloo covered in blood for new Maroon 5 "Animals" music video
- 'Dancing with the Stars' eliminates Randy Couture and pro partner Karina Smirnoff, two couples earn perfect scores
- 'The Voice' coach Gwen Stefani excitedly earns her first four-chair turnaround of the seventh season
- Nick Cannon "has no part" in Amber Rose split from Wiz Khalifa
- Jennifer Hudson on her new toned physique: "It was a goal"
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminees Lisa Thomson and Michelle Thomson talk (Part 1)
- Kris Jenner denies Kendall Jenner was bullied at Fashion Week
- Jason Derulo on Jordin Sparks split: There was a lot of arguing and pressure on marriage, our relationship became an obligation
- Kim Kardashian and daughter North West sit front row at Givenchy fashion show