Shooting Sizemore News
'Shooting Sizemore' star Tom Sizemore says he's quit drugs for good
Viewers saw Tom Sizemore battle drug addiction and legal woes on VH1's Shooting Sizemore, however when the cameras stopped rolling on the docu-reality series, the actor's problems apparently continued.
Actor and "Shooting Sizemore" reality show star Tom Sizemore has landed in jail, after police in Bakersfield, Calif., reportedly caught him with methamphetamine and narcotic paraphernalia.
VH1 has announced that Shooting Sizemore, a new reality series that follows Saving Private Ryan star Tom Sizemore's attempt to save himself from a myriad of drug addictions and legal woes, will premiere on Sunday, January 7 at 10:30PM ET/PT.
The U.S. cable channel VH1 is launching two reality series focused on celebrities in their 40s trying to make comebacks -- Andrew Dice Clay and Tom Sizemore.
Being in a California residential drug treatment center hasn't stopped actor Tom Sizemore from working.
- 'The Real World: New Orleans' star Ryan Knight dies at age 29 following alleged night of partying
- Joe Bastianich leaving 'MasterChef' and 'MasterChef Junior' as judge
- 'Hell's Kitchen' star Gordon Ramsay sends Fernando Cruz home after a poor dinner service
- Cheryl Burke confirmed to not return to 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Exclusive: 'The Amazing Race' eliminee Te Jay McGrath talks (Part 2)
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' tribe votes off Wes Nale after two castaways play hidden idols
- Alfonso Ribeiro on 'Dancing with the Stars' triumph: I was kind of in shock and almost fell to my knees
- Teresa Giudice planning to file for divorce from husband Joe Giudice after prison sentence, says source
- Anna 'Chickadee' Cardwell won't spend Thanksgiving with Honey Boo Boo and the family