Scream Queens News
VH1 has renewed its Scream Queens reality competition series for a second season.
VH1 has announced it will premiere Scream Queens, a new reality competition that will feature ten aspiring actresses vying for a role in a horror movie, on Sunday, October 12 at 10PM ET/PT.
The judging panel for VH1's new Scream Queens reality series will reportedly be pulling double duty.
Actresses with a bloodcurdling cry reportedly have a reality series looking to utilize that talent.
- Khloe Kardashian: I think I've lost 35 pounds, I'm addicted to working out
- Former 'The Bachelorette' suitor Kasey Stewart dating actress Hilary Swank?
- Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt reportedly filming new reality show for WEtv
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' -- Which three stars, including a popular villain, have hinted they'll appear on Season 2?
- 'The Bachelorette' contestant Shawn Evans hit in head with brick thrown by Mickey "Mickey Coco" Rappaport
- Sean Lowe responds to backlash from reputation-damaging 'Celebrity Wife Swap' edit
- Kaitlyn Bristowe blogs "What I Love About Shawn:" We acknowledge each other's imperfections, and yes, I get mad at him
- Caitlyn Jenner playfully tries to speak in best feminine voice for Kim Kardashian
- 'Big Brother' houseguests evict Jason Roy, a sole HoH is crowned