Scream Queens News
VH1 has renewed its Scream Queens reality competition series for a second season.
VH1 has announced it will premiere Scream Queens, a new reality competition that will feature ten aspiring actresses vying for a role in a horror movie, on Sunday, October 12 at 10PM ET/PT.
The judging panel for VH1's new Scream Queens reality series will reportedly be pulling double duty.
Actresses with a bloodcurdling cry reportedly have a reality series looking to utilize that talent.
- Nick Viall: William Shatner 'Dancing with the Stars' feud is "heartbreaking," I'm his biggest fan!
- Malcolm Freberg talks 'Survivor': Nuku's plan was solid, J.T. Thomas had a brain fart of epic proportions
- 'Survivor' renewal for 2017-2018 season announced by CBS
- 'Flip or Flop' star Christina El Moussa shows off stunning bikini body, reveals fitness and diet secrets
- Mario Lopez to host CBS' new 'Candy Crush' primetime game show
- Exclusive: Malcolm Freberg talks the wild 'Survivor' Tribal Council and what J.T. Thomas was doing
- 'The Bachelorette' star Rachel Lindsay watches six bachelors strip on 'Ellen' group date
- Rob Kardashian: "I can't wait to hear what my baby's voice sounds like"
- Bonner Bolton and Sharna Burgess spotted flirting on possible date at country bar