Scream Queens News
VH1 has renewed its Scream Queens reality competition series for a second season.
VH1 has announced it will premiere Scream Queens, a new reality competition that will feature ten aspiring actresses vying for a role in a horror movie, on Sunday, October 12 at 10PM ET/PT.
The judging panel for VH1's new Scream Queens reality series will reportedly be pulling double duty.
Actresses with a bloodcurdling cry reportedly have a reality series looking to utilize that talent.
- 'Summer Camp' reality series to debut July 11 on USA, be hosted by Matt Rogers
- Jennifer Hudson reportedly signs deal to serve as 'American Idol' judge
- CMT orders more episodes of 'Dog and Beth: On the Hunt'
- 'Who Do You Think You Are?' revived by TLC, fourth season to premiere July 23
- Ke$ha slammed by TV watchdog group for drinking own urine on her MTV reality show
- Khloe Kardashian: It would be fun to have a baby boy with Lamar Odom
- 'Intervention' canceled by A&E after 13 seasons and 243 interventions
- Tamra Barney getting her own 'The Real Housewives' wedding spinoff
- 'Teen Mom' star Farrah Abraham signs development deal for own reality show