Scream Queens News
VH1 has renewed its Scream Queens reality competition series for a second season.
VH1 has announced it will premiere Scream Queens, a new reality competition that will feature ten aspiring actresses vying for a role in a horror movie, on Sunday, October 12 at 10PM ET/PT.
The judging panel for VH1's new Scream Queens reality series will reportedly be pulling double duty.
Actresses with a bloodcurdling cry reportedly have a reality series looking to utilize that talent.
- Kendall Jenner lands fashion campaign for Karl Lagerfeld
- Leah Messer reveals she's leaving 'Teen Mom 2' after five seasons
- Danica McKellar weds Scott Sveslosky in sunrise ceremony
- '19 Kids & Counting' hit with cancellation petition after Michelle Duggar's anti-gay comment
- Kim Kardashian reportedly considering a surrogate for next pregnancy to maintain in-shape body
- 'Hell's Kitchen' and 'MasterChef Junior' new season premieres announced by Fox
- 'American Idol' to premiere January 7 on Fox with schedule changes throughout Season 14
- 'The Biggest Loser: Glory Days' cuts Rondalee Beardslee, sends Scott Mitchell to Comeback Canyon after terrible weigh-in
- Exclusive: 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water' eliminee Jeremy Collins talks (Part 1)