Scream Queens News
VH1 has renewed its Scream Queens reality competition series for a second season.
VH1 has announced it will premiere Scream Queens, a new reality competition that will feature ten aspiring actresses vying for a role in a horror movie, on Sunday, October 12 at 10PM ET/PT.
The judging panel for VH1's new Scream Queens reality series will reportedly be pulling double duty.
Actresses with a bloodcurdling cry reportedly have a reality series looking to utilize that talent.
- Alfonso Ribeiro on 'Dancing with the Stars' triumph: I was kind of in shock and almost fell to my knees
- Teresa Giudice planning to file for divorce from husband Joe Giudice after prison sentence, says source
- Anna 'Chickadee' Cardwell won't spend Thanksgiving with Honey Boo Boo and the family
- Kim Kardashian's representative denies Kanye West breakup rumors
- Fifth Harmony member Camila Cabello and Austin Mahone split
- Kendall Jenner slammed by model Arisce Wanzer
- Tori Spelling confirms husband Dean McDermott is done with 'True Tori,' but is she?
- Teresa Giudice reportedly lands deal with Bravo to host cooking show after prison release
- 'Dancing with the Stars' couple Janel Parrish and Val Chmerkovskiy continue dodging dating questions